LEE TAEMIN IS DEAD!!!

Shooting Star

In the caf.....

"Sulli!We saved you a spot!"Amber called.

Sulli smiled.Amber and her spot-saving powers!

Sulli sat down with her friends and started eating her kimchi.

Luna's P.O.V

I notice dongsaeng's face as she looked at-what was his name?Taemi?Taerin?Taesun?AHA!TAEMIN!

"Hey Sulli,do you like that guy?"I point to Taemin who's sitting across from that freakin annoying dinosaur,Jonghyun.God,I hate him!Telling me to shut up.He's as loud as a Super Junior concert!

Sulli blushes.Aw..she's so cute.

"No."she replies."He just looks really familiar.He sounds familiar too.And his name is familiar."

"Maybe you met him when you guys were little or something?"Krystal suggests.Was it just me or was she seriously staring at that Minho guy?

"Yeah...something like that."Sulli starts staring off into space until......

"OMO!LEE TAEMIN IS DEAD!"

Sulli's P.O.V

I can't believe I've never noticed it before!OF COURSE!He was the jerk that totally ditched me at the park 10 years ago!I really want to kill him.He probably realized it by now,and decided to act all nicey-nice so I wouldn't know!Jeez...I really hate sleazy people like that.I am sooo MAAAAAAD!

"LEE TAEMIN!"

I march over to his and his friends' table.

"YOU NON-SENSITIVE,IDIOT!"

Taemin looks up.

"Sulli?"he says meekly.

F(x) crowds behind me.

"What happened to maknae?"Victoria whispers to Luna.I can picture Luna shrugging.

"YOU-"I whack his head."YOU LEFT ME IN THE PARK 10 YEARS AGO AND PRETENDED NOTHING HAPPENED!"

Taemin's P.O.V

I am seriously dead.Why?

Let's see,my best friend Sulli's screaming at me now,Jjong is probably gonna give me his silence treatment for not telling him,and her friends are looking seriously confused and will probably give me the evil eye after this.

"Sulli,I-"

"SHUT UP!JUST SHUT UP!"Sulli says.

Whoa,what happened to her?

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?WHY DID YOU PRETEND EVERYTHING WAS FINE?Why-"she wipes her tears"Did you leave me at that park?"

Why did I leave her?WHY?

My memory is too clogged up to remember why.

"I don't know."

"YOU DON'T KNOW?!"

Sulli runs away.

Sulli's P.O.V

Why Taemin why?

Didn't you know?

How much you hurt me?

Someone barges in.

"WHOEVER OTHER THAN CHOI SULLI,IS IN HERE GET OUT!"A voice yells.I sigh. Luna.

Luckily for every girl in the school,I'm the only one in the bathroom.I sniffle.

"Oh Sulli...."

She goes under the sink beside me.

"That guy left you at the park?"

I nod."Yeah.10 years ago.What a ....a... doosh!"

Luna laughs.'Got that word from Amber?"

I blow out my cheeks and pout.

"It's not funny.It's manipulative and selfish."

I try to get out from under the sink and bump my head.OW!

"Hey dongsaeng,you okay?"

I nod,rubbing my head.

The door opens and I freeze.OMO is it Taemin?Because he can't see me crying like this.If he does-wait a minute,Choi Jinri.You aren't falling for him are you?Yeah he's got that red hair and that cute face but you can't fall for him again.You can't let him hurt your feelings.You just can't.

"Sulli-ah?You okay?"Victoria unnie asks.I sigh.Not Taemin!

"Neh,unnie."I say.

"Good."I hear my doosh-calling Amber unnie say."Cause we need to give them revenge!"

"Revenge?"Krystal asks.

Amber nods."REVENGE!"

"How?!"Luna sounds dangerously interested.

"Give them something to crush their hearts,melt their brains,regret being born!"Luna and Amber are seriously plotting.

"Let's play pranks on them till they squeal!"Luna declares."They won't fight back because of what Taemin did!We have a really good advantage!'

"AWESOME!"Her and Amber high-five.

"Hmm...Amber gets Key because she calls him a "doosh",Luna gets Jonghyun because she thinks he's a-"

"FREAKIN ANNOYING DINOSAUR!"Luna interrupts Victoria's assigning.

"Uh..yeah."Unnie smiles uncomfortably."Krystal gets Minho says she always stares at him-"

"HEY!"Krystal complained.

"Sulli obviously gets Taemin so I get Onew.Okay?"

Everyone nods.

Plan:Revenge was in action.