Dino gets punched!

Shooting Star

Taemin stared down at the girl,he bumped into.

"Do I know you?"They both asked.

Taemin laughed."I'm Taemin.Lee Taemin."

"I'm Choi Jinri,but call me Sulli."Sulli said.

Hmmmm......that sounds familiar.They both thought.

"So...have I ever....seen you before?" Taemin asked.He scratched his head.

"I don't....think so."Sulli replied.

(I know...I feel like screaming"HELLO?!CHILDHOOD FRIENDS PEOPLE!)

"Yo Sulli!C'mon class is going to start!"Amber said,patting the seat next to her.

Sulli's P.O.V(Point of View)

I sit down next to Amber.That Taemin guy looks really familiar........maybe I saw him on TV or something?No wait,George Clooney is on TV,and even I don't remember how he looks like,which is pretty embarassing because Umma watches George 24/7.I look over at Taemin who's sitting next to a guy with the coolest hair.

"Kim Kibum?"

Cool-haired guy raises his hand."YO WHATTUP?"

Everyone laughs,but Amber rolls her eyes.

"I hate that guy."She hisses at me."Said I looked a guy!With a skirt!Whatta doosh."

Luna taps me.

"Betcha 5 bucks,that guy beside Kibum likes you!"She sang.I look over at Taemin,who immeadiately turns his head the other way.

"Park Sun Young?"

Luna raises her hand.

"Hey Sun Young,can you SHUT UP?"A guy that looked like a dinosaur,asks.His whole crew cracks up.

Luna punches him in the face when the teacher's not looking.

"Tell the teacher I did that,and you will regret being born!"Luna fiercely whispers.Dino-dude nods,surrendering.

Taemin's P.O.V

Whoa did Sulli's friend just punch Jjong in the face?

Sulli's on laugh-attack.

"Miss.Jinri is something wrong?"

Sulli freezes.

"Uh...nothing's wrong,Miss."I tell Miss.Kang."I just told her a joke."

Miss.Kang probably doesn't believe but continues anyways.Sulli smiled at me as if to say"Thanks!"

I smile back.What a cutie-wait Taemin you don't even know this girl.Or do you?I mean she looks waaay familiar,right?What is up with that anyway?

I spot her wrist.A shooting star charm bracelet!

Hmmmm....weird.It looks seriously familiar....it looks like the one I bought in 1st grade for my best friend,Sulli....-AHA!Sulli's my childhood friend!The one that liked shooting stars,the one that-aw man!I just realized I FORGOT TO GO TO THE PARK WITH SULLI!I

I'm soooo dead......

I look over at Sulli.She smiles back.

I have to make sure she doesn't find out!\

 

 

 

Mianhe,for taking a long time to update!

At least Taemin realized!

Hope you liked it!