Lee Mimi

Powerful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung walked the streets of Kyuto Village, in sadness.

 

She sighed as past memories showed up in her head. Her boyfriend Jihyuk, broke up with her. Not to mention, she got teased because of it by the queenkas. You see, Jihyuk was a kingka, and Miyoung was a nobody. They both fell in love, but Jihyuk sort of got tired of her. As expected by the playboy he was. Everyone hated the couple. I mean, a kingka with a nobody? That's a no-no.

 

But everyone thought they were going to be a real couple after a few months of being together. Since he was a playboy, they thought it was really weird, until today. "UGH!" Miyoung shouted while she kicked stones. He never took her first kiss though. When he actually loved her, he would kiss her on the cheek all the time.

 

"I wish I had powers, so I could fire his !" Miyoung shamelessly mumbled. She sighed. She arrived home. "Hello sweetie!" Her umma greeting with a hug. "Umma, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm not a little girl forever, I'm 17 now." Miyoung shrugged. "Well, you're always our little girl. You're like a flower, you brighten up our day!" Miyoung's mum cheerfully said. "Aigoo, your mother's love for flowers." Miyoung's dad walked in. "I know right!" Miyoung said. "Okay, stop it you two! I love flowers, end of discussion." Miyoung's mum cut off.

 

"Sweetie, why do you look so sad?" Haru, Miyoung's mum asked. "Heah, I've noticed that too." Hyunjae, Miyoung's dad joine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter