Chapter 2 -

All This Love.

So how did they live so fast just to crash and burn...?

Flash back

....he stood at the doorway of the bedroom, their bedroom, with arms folded across his chest, he wasn't sure how long he had stood there, or how long he had paced back and forth, from the living area to the study and back again to the bedroom. In between all that he couldn't count the times he looked at the clock in each room and the one on his wrist that he had taken off ten minutes ago and threw on the nightstand.

He was just about to do another circuit when he heard the door or rather someone trying to fit a key into a lock that seemed to keep moving. He could make him suffer the frustrations but he needed to say some things and be done with it and go to bed, he was exhausted from the jet lag that did not seem to dissipate even after a week. He strode calmly to the door and unhitched the dead bolt and turned the knob and almost got an obviously intoxicated Jiyong  smack dab on his chest, he straightened him up and once he had stopped wobbling and knew he wouldn't succumb to gravity he took a step back, turned and headed toward the bedroom but he had only taken a few steps when

"Wharrr you doing up?"  Jiyong slurred 

He turned slowly and cast a look that did not register intent to Jiyong because he started to break out into a grin, he turned and again he heard

"Did you stay up for me, Awwwhhhh, that is sooo so sweet?"

"You're drunk" Seunghyun said sharply

"Noooo...me drunk.....never, say, you look very --shi, I mean handso..he hiccuped...handsome in your blue, soo cute shi pajamas.

"We'll talk tomorrow" Seunghyun said and this time made it to the door of the bedroom

"What do we talk a-boat?" Said Jiyong

He zigzagged toward him and Seunghyun could smell the alcohol

"Did you take a bath in the beer vat?"

Jiyong had now made his way to the door of the bedroom standing where Seunghyun had just been

"Hey! I am not drunk, just slightly tipsy, (sic) what chu wanna talk a-boat?"

Seunghyun looked at him, he was in no mood to deal with a drunk Jiyong, it was as bad as dealing with an overtly sensitive and emotional Jiyong, when Jiyong drank he was not a happy drunk, he did not laugh at the drop of a hat, in fact it was the other way around he got really y and ferocious as if he wanted to challenge the world to a fight. So for this simple reason he wanted to avoid any further talks that would lead them to that Jiyong.

"Goodnight" Seunghyun said and turned off the night light on his side of the bed. And no sooner that he did that that he heard a sharp cry

"Son of a , what the l? Whose brilliant idea to put that there??? He turned just in time to see Seunghyung disappear into the bedroom. He felt dizzy, the room spinning everytime he took a breath, maybe if he stopped breathing..., he was too drunk. He made his way to the leather couch like a blind man without his stick and stubbed his middle toe on one of their prized metal designer "one of a kind" chairs that cost too much for Jiyong's taste but his hyung had wanted it so much. Now, the wreched thing was in cohorts with its owner.

He flopped down, a little haphazardly and as he curled up further into the couch, which he barely registered was cold he tried to fold himself in half which did little for warmth so he cradled his head with his arm and in no time was snoring softly.

Seunghyung waited long enough to hear the snoring and came out, he walked more steadily than Jiyong had and stood over him. He was very upset and yet looking at the dimunitive figured curled into a ball on his couch tugged at his heart strings, he stood there a minute more and then gently placed the checkered red cashmere blanket over him and tucked him in and then gently lifted his head and placed his favorite goose down pillow under his head.

Jiyong did not stir, Seunghyun doubted he would, he was out cold. He straigtened up and with a backward glanced walked into the kitchen and made sure the coffee timer was set, it was and he went back into the room and left the door open, just in case that knucklehead of his partner got up in the night to use the bathroom.

 

The sun streming in through the shades of the living area settled on the figure on the couch, he stretched and in doing so was painfully reminded that his bladder was going to burst any minute. He groaned loudly as he got up and the room spun cruely and he had to steady himself along the way by holding unto the walls and furniture as he came to them. He hesitated as the bedroom had the closest bathroom but he didn't want to wake Seunghyung up with his endless stream, so he wobbled to one of two guest bathrooms in the Villa.

The release was painful for the first few seconds until it passed and swore this piss was his all time record, he could easily say it was a full 2:15mins to empty his bladder including after dribbles. ! his mouth tasted like someone had shoved cotton balls down his throat and he burped up after taste of the they had piled into him.

The smell of coffee erodded his senses and he smiled a little, how thoughtful. Jiyong instantly felt awful, what the hell had he said last night, he could not for the life of him remember anything past getting up and pissing like a race horse. He washed his hands and wiped his hand on his jeans as he padded barefoot back past the bedroom into the kitchen. He took out a couple of mugs abd poured both to the brim, he took a sip of his and carried both as he made his way to the bedroom as some sort of peace offering.

Seunghyung was just rousing, the coffee no doubt.

"I brought you a cup" he said

Seunghyung peered at him with half opened lids and flung his arm over his eyes. "Thanks, just set it over there please"

Damn, he was still upset. Jiyong's dizziness did not seem to want to abate anytime soon and he needed to lie down again, but he needed to also brush his teeth and get out of last night's clothes. He stood up carefully and placed the coffee on his bedside table. He thought he should say something to break the ice but the only sensible thing leaving his mouth was not so sensible at all.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth and take a qucik shower, is that ok.

"It wouldn't be beacuse..."

You know what, he was still in the throes of this massive hangover and did not want to have this fight unarmed, unprepared with amnesia. So, he quietly went into the bathroom and closed the door. He was in there for what seemed like forever but when he emerged Seunghyung was no longer in the room. He walked to the closet and opened one of the middle drawers and picked out a pair of jeans and a black tee and all the underwear he had here were g-strings, what in the world made him think he would not need just plain 'ole boxers for god's sakes. He pulled out a black one and scrunched his face as he put tthem on. He opted to go barefoot, and went in search of his smokes.

Seunghyung had his back to him on the patio and for a minute he thought he was talking to himself but as he got closer he saw the phone by his ear, he did not envy whoever was at the other end of the conversation because it sounded like a royal chewing out session. He caught a bit of the conversation before seunghyung stopped to listen to whomever was at the other end

"That will never happen again, I hope we are clear on this, it was stupid and very immature, what the hell...?" He was barking now and straightened up when he sensed movement to his left.

"Listen I gotta go, just as long as we are clear" He hung up and threw the phone on the patio table.

"Is everything alright?" Jiyong said as he stepped out fully onto the deck

"Fine" he groveled and took a long drag of his cigarette. He stumped it out and was ready to go back in when Jiyong spoke up.

"Are you avoiding me?"

He stopped and eyed Jiyong, "Why would I be avoiding you?"

Jiyong shifted from one foot to the other, "Is this about last night?"

"I've got a meeting, we'll talk later."

"No, I want to talk now, if you don't mind"

"And I said we'll talk later, I've got to go get ready."

This time he let Seunghyung go back inside. He heard the shower come on and in his head by rote he knew every step of Seunghyung's bathroom routine, a few minutes from now he would be rinsing off the lavish silky bath soap he had brought back from Paris and a few minutes from then he would be toweling off, God! He needed to stop the film in his head at this point.

He chained smoked as he thought of what Seunghyung needed to speak to him about. If it's the party or the drinking he had never seemed disturbed before about either so what the was the talk about?