Chp. 3

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introducing.

TWICE Hirai Momo

BTS Taehyung V

It was the next day... Tzuyu left for school because Jungkook was late for the bus again.

 

Tzuyu POV

This guy will always be late. I went to school and said hi to Momo unnie. She put her arm around my shoulders and we went off to our classroom. During the year that Jungkook oppa was gone, we've gotten famous in school haha. So from preventing both of us from getting "hurt" we study in a separate classroom than everybody else. It's not just us but along with Jungkook and V oppa. We arrived at the front of the campus but Momo signaled me to run because students were trying to approach us and coming closer, we both ran as fast as we could to our classroom and finally made it by shutting the door. We both breathed heavily but didn't know 2 boys looked at us with freaky smiles.

'Jungkook oppa how are you here?! I thought you missed the bus?!'

'You underestimated me Tzuyu'

'Well I mean this is a first so I'm just surprised.

*V oppa came up to us and handed us napkins to wipe off the sweat on our faces*

 

Jungkook POV

These two... I looked at Tzuyu from behind. She looked really sweaty but attractive. But something was really different, her uniform was tighter than usual and her skirt was shorter. Man you can see her beautiful legs. Don't even let me mention Momo. Momo unnie always dresses like that. 

Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter