Chp. 4

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After classes, it was finally the end of the day. V drove with Momo while Tzuyu and Jungkook took the bus and walked home.

 

'Tzuyu I gotta go home now, mom just texted me'

'Ahhh ok, I'll see you later!'

*Tzuyu waves bye to Jungkook who's running to his house while she quickly runs back to her house*

 

Tzuyu POV

Ok this surprised bday party has to work. Yup I planned a party just for Jungkook oppa who thinks I forgot his birthday. The plan was to act as if it was just a normal day at school (Momo and V oppa were also in this plan) so we decided to have a party at Big HIt entertainment tonight. We asked the rest of BTS and my group Twice to help us celebrate. Tbh the reason why Jungkook went to the states was because of something so thats why BTS had a hiatus period, but finally he gets to see his long time friends and all of us could be reunited again. We all knew each other from our trainee days but us TWICE debuted during the year Jungkook was gone. Honestly BTS is super popular than ever before, plus their going to celebrate their 3rd year together as a group!

I called my manager oppa to pick me up and we quickly went to our stylists. I saw my Twice unnies getting ready and did the same. I put on a black crop top with jeans and a flannel tied on my waist. All of us were ready and went to Big Hit Entertainment to meet with BTS.

 

Jungkook POV
Wow -_-

No one remembered my birthday.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter