2~~

You'll Always Be Mine

Taeyang punches the poor man in the stomach as Seungri leans down, eye to eye with the man.

"I won't ask you again. Who the hell did you sell my drugs to?"

The man spits at Seungri's feet, snarling at him. Shaking his head, a smirk forms on Seungri's face as he lands a right hook into the man's jaw, causing him to spit out blood instead.

"I'll ask you one more ing time. Where are my drugs?"

The man tells him abruptly before pleading for Seungri to let him go. Seungri nods, but not before telling Taeyang to shoot him anywhere but the head.

Taeyang aims his pistol as the man's foot before lodging a bullet right next to his big toe. The man cries out in pain as Taeyang untied him, throwing him outside.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Seungri sneers before getting back into the Porsche. Taeyang puts it in drive, and they speed away into the dark night.

~~~

Seungri gently shakes Nocchi awake the following morning. She opens her eyes slowly, smiling as she's met with the smiling face of her boyfriend.

"Morning baby," Seungri greets as he kisses her cheek. "Get ready, okay? Taeyang invited us over for breakfast."

"Five more minutes," Nocchi mumbles before pulling the covers back over her head. Seungri shakes his, a smile creeping up onto his features.

"I didn't want to have to do this," he says as he cracks his knuckles. 

Nocchi's melodic laugh fills the room as Seungri runs his fingers up her sides and stomach. She squirms and squeals, eventually agreeing to get up.

She sleepily trudges into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. 

Seungri walks downstairs, plopping down on his solid white couch. He leans back, crossing his arms behind his head.

His relaxation is interrupted when something jumps onto his lap, pecking his lips softly. Seungri opens his eyes, laughing at Nocchi's childish ways.

"Oppa, come on!" She exclaims happily, grabbing into his hand. Nocchi pulls him out of their shared apartment, shutting the door behind them.

They arrive in the parking lot, unlocking the doors to his Porsche. Seungri opens the door for his lover, before closing it behind her. He jogs around the front, hopping inside. Buckling his seatbet, he looks over at his girlfriend, and he smiles when he realizes she's singing softly to herself.

He puts the car into drive before pulling out of the parkig lot, heading to Taeyang's place.

~~~

A-chan, Taeyang's girlfriend and one of Nocchi's bestfriends, open the door, radiating with happiness. She gives Nocchi a big hug and kisses Seungri's cheek before ushering them inside. 

"Taeyang went to go pick up some eggs, so he'll be back soon," A-chan says, tying an apron around her waist. She sends Nocchi the stink face before heaing into the kitchen, getting started on the breakfast meal early.

Seungri eyes Nocchi as she bobs her head to the radio, occasionally humming along to the songs. He melts a little bit when she sends him her million-watt smile.

~~~

BigBang, the notorious group of successful drug lords, eyes three ladies as they make their way into the crowded tea room located in Tokyo, Japan. The trio takes a seat near the window, laughing at God knows what. They quickly say their thanks to the waiter as he brings out three cups of tea, two plates of ikinari dango (sweet potato and anko sweet red bean paste), and one large sugar dumpling. 
 
The two with the long, wispy hair start their own conversation, laughing now and then. 
 
While Daesng and Taeyang drool over the two, Seungri can't help but notice the last of the three.
 
Her short black hair is parted in the middle, spilling down the sides like two waerfalls. Her long legs are crossed under the table as she readjusts her shorts, smoothing them out a little. Gently, she puts the dumpling to her lips, and after taking a small bite, chews thoughtfully, munching while looking around.
 
Seungri subconsciously smiles as he sips his coffee.
 
How could anyone look so cute while eating a dumpling?
 
The woman's eyes meet Seungri's as she stands up. She gives him a small smile and a small bow, before turning around and running smack into another figure.
 
The woman falls to the floor, clutching her left wrist as the person she bumped into starts hissing vulgar words at her, throwing their dessert at her feet. She gets on her hands and knees, trying desperately to clean up the mess so the man would stop yelling at her.
 
Unfortunately, this man has a very extensive vocabulary, continuing to hiss at the woman. 
 
Seungri scoots his chair back, ready to intervene. 
 
One thing sends him over the edge, causing him to launch at the hissing man.
 
Tears were falling out of the woman's eyes as she crawls around on the floor, sniffling here and there, not daring to look at the hissing man's face.
 
Seungri stomps over to the man before landing a harsh punch in the man's nose, causing him to stumble out of the tea house. Seungri kneels down, gently touching the crying woman's shoulder. 
 
"S-sir, there's n-no need to h-help me clean. I-it was all my f-fault," the woman stutters, trying to catch herself before she bursts out into tears again. Seungri stands up, extending a hand to help the woman up. He gets the waiter's attention to clean up the mess, then brings her to the nearest restroom, picking the woman up and setting her on the counter. He wets a paper towel before bringing it to the woman's face, gently wiping the stains of dessert and mascara off of her face. Looking at her wrist, he carefully examined it before placing it gently by her side again.
 
They sit in silence as Seungri dabs away, eventually finishing and tossing the paper towel in the trash. He turns to wash his hands when a soft voice is heard.
 
"S-sir, what is your name?"
 
Seungri freezes on the spot.
 
"Why do you want to know?"
 
The woman plays with her fingers, looking down at them. "You were very kind to me, and I would like to repay you."
 
He turns around abruptly, staring her down. She hops off the counter, shuffling past him quickly. She almost makes her way out when Seungri grabs her arm, causing her to turn around.
 
"Seungri."
 
"What?"
 
Seungri swallows the lump in his throat. "My name is Seungri."
 
The woman nods, smiling a little. "Ayano, but my friends call me Nocchi."
 
Seungri fishes in his pocket for his business card before pressing it into her palm.
 
"If you don't mind, I would love to meet up with you sometime. Just call any number on the card."
 
~~~
 

"Seungri-ah!"

His girlfriend's voice snaps him out of his trance, and he looks up to see an amused expression framing his girlfriend's features. 

"Taeyang came back about ten minutes ago. What were you thinking about, oppa?" Nocchi inquires. Seungri shakes his head, smiling as he grabs Nocchi's hand.

"Let's eat darling."