1~~

You'll Always Be Mine

Nocchi straightens her short bob as the door knob jiggles, opening soon after. She turns around, ready to greet her lover with a happy smile.

Her face falters when she witnesses his expression.

"Seungri-yah, what happened?" She asks as she rushes over to him, cupping his bruised face. She searches his cold, dark brown eyes for any expression, but she is only met by a low growl.

"Jagiya, please, I would like to eat. What have you prepared for dinner?" Seungri asks, changing the subject immediately. Nocchi points to the table, where two steaming bowls of pork fried rice sit, ready to be devoured.

Seungri makes his way to the dining room, loosening his tie a bit. He almost takes a seat before remembering that his girlfriend is eating with him and sprints around the table to pull her chair out.

Nocchi nods her thanks, taking a seat. She plays with her food while Seungri devours his, finishing it in 10 minutes flat. 

He raises an eyebrow at his girlfriend's actions. 

"Jagi, come here," he commands. Nocchi looks up abruptly, snapped out of her trance. With no hesitation, she stands up, making her way to the other end of the table.

Seungri pulls her onto his lap before she can protest. He turns her around in his lap, eyeing her curiously.

"Are you not hungry?" 

Nocchi shakes her head, avoiding his gaze. Seungri sighs before tilting her head to look at him. 

"Why aren't you eating?" Seungri inquires, looking into her soft brown eyes. Nocchi bites her lip, taking a deep breath.

"Seungri-yah, where were you tonight?" 

Seungri closes his eyes, massaging his temples. "Baby, I was at work. You know how hard this business is."

"How did you get that bruise?"

Seungri shuts his eyes; he didn't want to worry Nocchi even more than he already had.

"Seungri-yah?"

"I got jumped today," he replies.

Opening one eye, he regrets saying those words. 

Nocchi's eyes are filling with tears that are ready to flow. Her lip quivers as she tries not to cry.

Seungri knows she hates his job; he's the most wanted drug lord in all of South Korea. It hurts him when she cries because of the business, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

"Baby, I promise I'm okay! It's just a little bruise, I promise!" He exclaims quickly. He pulls Nocchi in for a tight embrace before pulling away, pecking her cheek.

"W-what if you n-never come back?" Nocchi stutters, staring straight into his eyes. Her entire body is trembling at the thought.

"Jagiya, please don't cry. I'm alright, see? I'll always come back to you," he whispers, her hair. She nods, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Nocchi, look at me," Seungri demands. Nocchi meets his gaze, looking at him expectantly.

"I'll never leave you," Seungri says while leaning in to passionately kiss Nocchi's soft lips.

"Now, let's eat," he says while picking Nocchi up, carrying her to the couch. He gently places her down before walking back to the dining room, returning with her bowl. 

"Open wide," Seungri says as Nocchi obliges, eating a large spoonful of the rice. She chews slowly, closing her eyes in bliss.

They continue this until the entire bowl is done.

Nocchi yawns, cuddling into Seungri's chest as he places the bowl on the coffee table. He pecks her forehead as she becomes more drowsy, closing and opening her eyes.

"Baby, why did you stay up so late?" Seungri wonders. 

Nocchi yawns again, snuggling closer to him. "I wanted to make sure you were okay," she replies sleepily. 

Seungri smiles at her adorable ways before picking her up and carrying her to their shared suite. He places her on the bed, kissing her temple softly.

"Sweet dreams, baby. I'll see you in the morning."

Seungri tiptoes to the closet, carefully pulling out his loaded pistol out of its hiding place. He makes sure it's loaded, cringing as the gun makes a loud clicking noise as the bullet locks into place.

He slowly turns around and sighs in relief when he realizes that Nocchi hasn't moved an inch since she slept. Heading towards the door, Seungri takes a long, good look at his lover before slinking out into the night.

His black Porsche waits downstairs for him, along with Taeyang, one of his bodyguards. 

"You ready?" Taeyang asks while opening the passenger door for Seungri. 

"Ready as I'll ever be."