Two

The Boxer Incident

"Ah- ye-yes sir. Alright. A-and I apologize." the guy removes the phone away from his ear as he hung up with a beep. "Believe me now?" Dawon taps her foot as she crosses her arms. The security guy grins as he rubs the back of his head. "I-I'm sorry miss." he bows slightly as he hands her phone back. Dawon inhales a deep breath as she holds the urge to roll her eyes. "Can I come in now?" she asks. "Ofcourse! Yes you can!" the security guy replies as he lets her in. "The studio is on the 9th floor. Just go by the elevator right there." he points to the distance. "Thank you very much. I appreciate your help." Dawon forces out a smile as she starts to walk towards the elevators. The security guy could sense the slight sarcasm on her sentence but he actually feels bad for dragging her out just now. The girl stands infront of the elevator as she looks up on the numbers that's counting down to the 1st floor. She steps inside the elevator when it opens with a ding and immediately pushes the number 9 button. 

The elevator takes Dawon up and it opens up eventually after reaching the 9th floor. Dawon dusts off her shirt as she lets out a sigh and takes a step out. Her eyes widen instantly as her eyes scan the huge room coated with black paint as the loud music plays along. There are huge lightings everywhere, people passing by across the room carrying some clothes and huge stuff. "Whoa." she mumbles to herself in amazement. She could see the lights flashing and the sound of camera focusing and clicking echoing inside the studio. It's literally her first time going to her father's office in SM building and she has to admit that it's a really cool place. "It's Jaehyun's turn! Go get him ready!" a loud yell makes her startle slightly as she glances towards the distance. Two staff immediately run across the room towards a door passing Dawon. "Omo." she holds her chest as her gaze follows them. "Gosh it's crazy here." she mumbles to herself as she looks around. "Kim Dawon?" a voice suddenly booms behind her as someone taps her shoulder from behind. Dawon's heart jumps slightly as she spins around instantly. "Y-yes?" she looks at the person infront of her who seems to be a staff. "Ah, your father asked me to find you. Just wait on that room until the shoot is finished." she explains as she points towards a door. She narrows her eyes to get a better look as she nods eventually. "Ah alright- got it. Thank you." Dawon smiles and bows slightly towards the staff. She quickly walks towards the direction she's given as her eyes keep scanning around. 

She pushes the door open as she enters the room. It's a pretty big room with a white paint coated on it's walls. There's a long couch placed on the corner of the room, clothes hangers spreaded across the floor and clothes hanger stands are everywhere. Dawon slowly walks towards the couch as she looks around. There's a single door inside the room. "This looks like an unused changing room." she mumbles and presses her lips into a thin line. She plops herself down onto the couch as she lets herself sinks in and relaxes a bit. Dawon s her bag as she takes out her phone and starts playing on it when suddenly she hears a thud from inside the door. Making her heart stops instantly. She immediately looks towards the door as she quitely gulps. "What was that?" she thinks to herself. She tries to brush it off when suddenly another thud booms from inside the door making her more anxious. Dawon in a deep breath as she speaks up. "I-is anybody there?" no reply. Dawon sighs as she bites her bottom lip and leans back onto her seat. Just after a few seconds she hears another thud. That's it. Dawon slowly stands up and tip toes towards the door quitely. She could feel her palms getting sweaty and her heart starts to race faster but she needs to know what or maybe who is, probably inside. She bites her bottom lip as she reaches out for the door handle. With a slow twist, she pushes the door open when suddenly she feels a strong push towards her, sending her body down towards the ground, landing on her . In a split second, Dawon's eyes widen in horror instantly as she sees a tall figure with a brown hair with an exposed torso, only wearing a neon yellow boxer that's covering his private parts. And right in that moment, a high pitched scream and a man's voice scream echo from the room. 

**