One

The Boxer Incident

A girl in her school uniform is seen rocking back and forth on her shoes infront of a bus stop, with her phone tucked on her ear. She looks slightly frustrated with her eyebrows furrowed as she's speaking on the phone. 

"What? No no! It's alright I'll just go-"

"But dad-"

She hurriedly zips open her bag and checks the inside of it. A sigh escaped her lips right after that. "Well- no I have no money left on me but-"

The girl lets out a defeated sigh as she bites her lower lip. "Alright. I'll go there. Yeah it's not that far by foot. Okay bye dad." beepShe swipes her finger across the screen as the call ends. "Guess you'd have to walk a few blocks away Dawon-ah." she mumbles to herself as she slips her phone inside her bag. 

Kim Dawon is a 17 years old high schooler living with both of her parents. She's a smart, cheerful, and warm hearted girl whom everyone likes at school. Dawon knows what her father has been doing for a living. Being the daughter of a huge company in the music industry's photographer doesn't make her feel special since she's not really interested in kpop idols. Her father always asks her to stop by his workplace sometimes but she always refuses it since she doesn't want to be a burden. 

Dawon glances around as she speedwalks across the zebra cross. She continues walking, passing a bunch of small office buildings. "Where is it?" she mutters under her breath as her eyes scans the buildings numbers. Suddenly a group of people which most of them are girls, standing infront of a building as some of them squeal caught her attention. A black van suddenly arrives infront of them as a guy steps out only to have all the girls squeal louder. "That should be it." Dawon mumbles as she sighs. 

The girl walks towards the building while she looks up only to see SM Entertainment tag on it. She quickly gets in the door, trying to avoid any of the people on the group to see her. The sound of cameras clicking as more of the guys get out of the vehicle makes Dawon slightly cringe as she definitely wouldn't want her face inside one of those pictures taken. "Phew." A relieved sigh escapes her lips as she walks passing through the glass door safely. She's about to take another step when suddenly a deep voice booms towards her and makes her jumps. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!" Dawon abruptly widens her eyes as she looks at a tall guy which seems to be the security approaching her. "Oh hi there- I-i'm Kim Doojoon's daughter Kim Dawon and I was told by my dad to-" "Do you have an ID card?" the security guy asks as he snickers. Dawon furrows her eyebrows as she looks at his strange behavior. "No." she replies. "Why is he laughing?" she mutters to herself. "Look, kid. We've dealed with this kind of situations before. If you want to see EXO just go to their concert or fanmeeting. You don't have to go that far. I could arrest you." the guy explains as he crosses his arms. A bunch of guys suddenly walk in, as they glance towards Dawon slightly in a weird expression. She scoffs in disbelief at what she just heard as she looks at the security guy. "Sir, you must be mistaken. I'm not even interested with that EXO group or whatever. My dad just told me to go here. Just try to check-" "Get out kid." the security suddenly cuts off her sentence as he grabs her arms slightly and drags her out. "H-hey! Let me go! I'm telling you the truth! Just try to ask my dad about it! I know he's upstairs! Hey!" Dawon shouts as she tries to break free from the guy's grip but it's no use. "Don't try to do this again or I'll get you arrested." the security guy finally lets her arm go as he speaks sternly. "But I'm not even trying to-" Dawon let out a scoff as she looks at the security guy leaving. "This is unbelievable." she mutters to herself in irritation. "You should just take pictures of them just like us! You're embarassing yourself!" suddenly a girl speaks up as the rest of them giggles. Dawon looks at them in disbelief as hangs slightly open. 

**