Don't cry again, please laugh *Changmin

Proposal

 

I leaned my head on the dull wall, while sitting at a Brown couch that always creaked along with every movement I made. The metal door which is located right next to this chair looks more miserable, especially  in the winter because the paint started to peel and leave some stains in it. I looked up and saw a large building behind me. It's really contrasts with the small park located in front of it.

The air starts getting cold, I hide my hands into my jacket, trying to reduceit. Beside me, a woman did the same. She repeatedly rubbed her hands, until finally she hiding her hands in her jacket as well. She looked toward the sky as she babbled cheerfully, not concerned with her breath that began to turn into a white smoke in this weather..

I looked at her with a little smile, see her babbling with her ​​red cheeks. "Qian,are you feel cold?" I asked quietly. Actually it is not necessary because her face already answered it. The woman turned to me and smiled, a smile that I always adore. "No. I'm fine "

I shook my head and chuckled softly, "Liar"

Qian shrugged, then looked back at the sky. She had not babbling again like before, but the smile on her face still growing. As if this is the happiest moment for her. I wonder, whether she feel happy because my presence beside her or maybe because she had just back from a date with her ​​prince?

I exhale, creating a bunch of white smoke. "How was your date with that guy?"

Qian turned again, but this time her eyes looked annoyed. "He had a name, Changmin-ah.'That guy' had a name! And again it's ... it's that you say ... .. it's not a date ", she said stuttered when mentioning  'date' word while her ​​face started redden.

"If it's not a date, then what would you call it?"

"It was just ... an ordinary meeting. Yes, an ordinary meetings between friends! That's all "

I rolled my eyes,bored. Cliché answer.

"You like him"

Qian turned, and I think she would say cliché things anymore like if she did not like him in that way, or she just thinks about him is as a friend. But it wasn’t, She just sighed and then smiled a little.

"You think so?", she muttered softly.  Then she pulled her hand from her jacket pocket and folded it. "You were really able to read my mind, Changmin-ah"

"You not denying it?", That question just came out from my mouth without I noticed. I was too shocked by her answer. She wan’t denied it and she even wasn’t to try it. I was more happy if she denied, if she says cliché things again. Because if it turned like this, I feel I've not had a chance again.

Qian raised her eyebrows, "For what?", she replied, "You can read my mind.It’s useless".

With half heart, I nodded. Yes, I could read her mind, and honestly it hurts to know if what I said was true.

I leaned my head, staring blankly into the park in front of me. I was not longer interested to bring about that man anymore. "Qian, it been a long time since then, huh?"

"Since our first meeting? Or since you saw me crying in this place? "

I chuckled softly. "Both. Many things have changed since then, is not it? "

"Such as?"

As our story. I wanted to say that, but in the end I chose to quiet and just smiled.

Qian shrugged his, knowing if I did not want to answer. And she was right. I take a breath again, making the white smoke appeared again. "Hey, Qian"

"Ehm?"

"What if he confess to you?"

My question again to make her face blush, and for a moment she bit her lip softly.

"Are you going to accept it?", I asked again.

Qian still not answering, I could hear she breath several times as if she has forgotten how to breathe properly. "I did not know", she said finally.

"Why?"

"Why? Well .. because .. it's .. like .. it seems impossible ". I looked at her expressionless and there I could see the sad look on her face. Without realizing it a strange feeling appear in my heart. Disappointment, because there was no longer place for me in her heart. Jealous, jealous with that guy because I'm not sure Qian ever showed a face like that for me.

"Then what if I confess to you? What would you say? "

Qian was silent for a moment, looked at me with her rabbits eyes which open widely, expressed how shocked she when heard my question. Actually that not a question, that statement.

"How? What's your answer? "

Qian blinked a few times, then laughed while waved her hand. "No way! Do not said a lame  joke like that, Changmin-ah", she said, who I realized, pretended to sound cheery. She could not hiding her nervousness, at least from me.

"Stop it, Qian", I said, holding her hand. "You know I'm not joking". Now I stared at her, right in her eyes. In that beautiful brown eyes, I saw the fear. And I know why.

"You already know it from the first, right?", I asked again without letting go her hand even though she was trying to pull her hand away from me. Her smile faded, I can assure it. As I said, I could read her mind and so did she. Because of that, I'm sure She already knew from the first. About all this. About the hero’s feeling to the princess. About my feeling to her.

"So what's your answer?"

"Changmin-ah. Please stop this ", she pleaded. Her eyes looked at me and I could see the answer in her eyes. No, in fact without seeing her eyes, I knew. I already know the answer. A hero is not made for a princess.

"If I ask you to choose between me or him. Who would you choose? "

"Changmin-ah. Stop it! I can not .. "

"You can, Qian.", I cut her off, "I know you can And I know what's your answer. I just want to hear that from your mouth "

Because with that I could give up and continue to play my role as a hero without having a feelings for the princess.

Qian pulled her hand off from my hand. She shook her head many times. "Sorry.....sorry......sorry",she muttered, her lips trembling.

And then, I felt my world stop spinning.

At first, I felt I would be fine. I had prepared myself before asking Qian came here. I'm sure that after saying this, everything will be fine. I'll be smiling as usual without any trouble and I could see she laugh without feeling sick. But the reality? I was crushed.

Slowly, I closed my eyes. Qian still sitting beside me and kept mumbling 'sorry', but somehow I feel lonely.

Everything did not go as I was thinking. Our story can not go happily.

I got up from my seat and walked away slowly. Qian did not try to arrest me and from the tail of my eye I could see she covered her face with her ​​hands. She is crying.

That fact hit me. I, who should always be beside her when she cries, now instead walked away leaving her when she cried because me.

Without thinking, I turned, looked at her, who still crying. Our distance still not too far, but far enough for me to reached and hugged her. I can only looked at her. "Qian, please stop crying", I pleaded softly.

Qian still unmoved even though I'm sure she heard what I said.

I tightened my fist, trying to stifle the pain that deepened. "Qian, starting now I can no longer be there, beside you. So, please stop crying "

Qian looked up when she heard my words. Her swollen eyes staring at me with tears that kept flowing. "Please, do not say it", she begged in hoarse voice.

I shook my head slowly, "Sorry"

Then, I turned again but I did not walked away from there. I just stood there motionless. Qian’s sobbing voice still sounds vague, but in my ears it sounded very clear. I closed my eyes, I could feel my fits tightened more, hold me to turn around again.

"Qian, listen to me", I said almost like a murmur. "Promise me you will not cry again later.Because I can no longer comfort you "

“So, please laugh happily like you always do because I know that man will never make you cry. Not like me, who just can heard your sobbed and never gave you a laugh”

I took a deep breath, trying to adjust my voice so it sounds as normal as possible.

"If I see you cry again, then I'll take from that guy"

And so, I walk away without turned again. Let it be, till the end I'll be a hero for her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin's chapter was finishied ^^

sorry, if it turned strange or turned different like you thought -.-"

i'll make a happy chapter from him later, because thi is the first concept i thought, and this is my 1st sad(?) chapter. so forgive me if you weren't satisfied with this.

i'll make better later :D thank you for u who read, subscribed and comment! ^^