Epilogue

Accident

It took a bit long, but here :)


"Jiyong-ah, where are you taking me?" I asked.

Jiyong and I have been together for a long time now. We always go on dates and we get crazy over fashion.

So, I now believe in love at first sight, especially since I found him, Jiyong-ie, my true love.

I don't know about him, but I wish he feels the same.

"Dara-yah, just wait and see." He says.

By the way, I am really nervous, seriously. I have been in a blindfold for the past 10 minutes and we're still on the road. Where is he taking me?

"I swear Jiyong-ie" I said, pouting. "If we're going to Namsan tower again, I'll really hit you with my wedges."

He laughed. "I swear, you'll love it."

The car stopped, and he led me out. I can feel that we have company.

"Are you ready, love?" He asked.

"Of course."

He took off the blindfold, we were in a huge room, and a crowd greeted us.

"HAPPY TENTH ANNIVERSARY!!"

I was so surprised, he had a party, for me?

And, IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY!?!?

"Do you like it, love?"

"Of course I do." I said, tearing up. "Why don't we get this party started?"

The party went on, everyone was there, Bom Unnie, Chaerin and Minji. Seunghyun, Yongbae, Seungri and Daesung were also present.

"Don't let Tabi get drunk Unnie!" I shouted at Bom Unnie, she laughed.

"It's all under control, kid." She said, somehow, I don't trust that sentence.

"Enjoying the party, love?" A voice behind me asks, I know that voice anywhere.

"It's perfect, Jiyong-ie, I'm sorry I couldn't get you a gift but-"

"It's fine." He said. "Come with me."

"They might notice that we're gone."

"Don't worry, we blend well in crowds." He said, chuckling. He led me to a beautiful flower garden, with nightlights and a fountain. I gasped.

"This is so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you, love." He said.

I hit him lightly. "Stop it, you're making me blush." I said, he laughed. 

We sat on a bench, and he spoke.

"Remember when we first met? You sprained your ankle in the middle of the road. I just broke up with my ex girlfriend, and I was devastated, then I met you.

You made me laugh, you were so beautiful, and nice. You're friendly and very sweet. Then I decided to sign with your company. Just to see you, everyday. Then I finally had the guts to ask you out, and I made sure that every date is worth it.

Then, when you agreed to be my girlfriend, that was the happiest day of my life. I love you so much, Sandara Park. I gotta admit, if it wasn't for my breakup, and your hazardous shoes, I wouldn't have met such an amazing person like you Sandara."

He got on one knee, I was tearing up already, and my heart was beating so fast. He got out a red box and opened it, and I saw a beautiful diamond ring.

"Park Sandara, I love you with all my heart and soul. Would you be the woman that I would spend my whole life with? Will you be Mrs. Kwon Sandara? Will you marry me?" 

I was so shocked, HE PROPOSED, FINALLY!!!

"Jiyong, for years, I have never believed in love at first sight, but because of you. I changed. I love you so much, and yes, I will marry you." I said, crying.

He got up and carried me, we were so happy, then he kissed me.

It was a long and happy kiss, the best kiss I've ever had with Kwon Jiyong.


We were married in the Philippines, the place I called home, years ago. And, I am now in Boracay Beach, getting married to the man I loved the most.

"Will you, Kwon Jiyong, take Sandara Park, as your wife?"

"With all my heart, I do."

"And will you, Sandara Park, take Kwon Jiyong, as your husband?"

"I do, with all my soul."

"And by the power vested upon me, I pronounce you, husband and wife, may you kiss."

Our lips locked, passionately. I love him so much. This was the best day of my life. The day I become, his. 

This is the day, I become Mrs. Kwon Sandara.