Accident (first and last chapter)

Accident

 "Unnie, I swear, I'm almost there, just a few more minutes." I said, I am tired. Honestly, being a workaholic might have perks, like promotions and possible salary increase, but it also meant that my friends would urge me to go on a break every once in a while.

Like now.

I just got promoted as Director of Public Affairs, in the company I'm working for, YGent. I worked so hard for this position, so I was so delighted. I called my friends, Bom Unnie, who also worked as a singer in YG, Chaerin, who was the CEO of her company, and Minji who was currently in vacation.

And being a nice best friend, I have decided to treat them out.

"Dara-yah, hurry up, Chaerin and Minji aren't here yet and I am freaking out, there are tons of fans outside." She said through the phone.

As the stoplight for pedestrians turned green, I hurriedly walked, I am seriously gonna punch my brother for using my car. As I walk, the heel of my shoes suddenly snapped, and I fell. Ugh, I'm such a klutz. Then the red light was on, and an expensive looking sports car speeded towards me.

This is it. I thought I'm gonna die, I haven't even fallen in love yet, and I just got promoted. Goodbye world, goodbye to H.O.T oppas, I shall watch you again from the heavens.

The sportscar abruptly stopped inches away from me. I was terrified, ugh, finally something lucky happened today, I swear, I'm gonna sue Chaerin for buying me these stilettos. I am seriously wearing wedges next time.

The owner of the car got out, and wow...

The owner of the car is a male god, seriously, red hair, handsome face, good figure. Well... He is handsome but..

"Are you okay Miss?" The god asked "I'm so sorry." He helped me up.

"I am fine, thanks. Ow." I said, touching my ankle, great, a sprain, I am gonna burn these shoes.

On second thought, maybe not because breaking Chaerin's fancy shoes brought a handsome stranger.

Well, it's not that I'm in love or anything, love at first sight isn't really real, for heaven's sake. 

"I should take you to the hospital." He said. 

"No, I'm fine." I said, stubbornly.

"I insist." The handsome stranger said. So I, agreed.

He suddenly carried me, bridal style, and placed me in his car.

He went in, and drove.

"So, what's a pretty girl like you doing in the middle of the road?" He asked, smiling. Did I just see heaven.

"I-I broke the heel of my shoe." I said, pouting.

He chuckled "It's a miracle, you girls can walk around in those things. Where did you get them?"

"I got it from a friend, Chaerin." I said.

"Oh, you're friends with Chaerin?" He asked "Funny, I don't see you in her parties."

"I was always at work." I said. "Besides, You wouldn't notice me if I was there. I blend in easily in the crowd."

"Well, believe me, I can find you. There's no person here in Seoul who has a beautiful face like yours.. He said, blushing. 

Oh god, here comes the butterflies.

I smiled, we arrived at the hospital. He carried me to the emergency room.

"Excuse me, this girl, sprained her ankle."

"Oh, please, place her here, the doctor will be here soon."

He placed me on the nearest bed, and he sat on it. "Well, I guess it's goodbye for now. Unless, you want to, go out for coffee sometime." He said, winking. I giggled. 

"Sure." I said. "But, I don't know your name yet."

"Kwon JiYong, and you are?"

"Sandara Park."

"Well, Sandara, I hope you find me, I blend well in crowds."

"I don't think so, with that sportscar? And besides, there's no person on earth who has a handsome face like yours." i said, blushing.

He smiled. "See you next time then."

We bid each other goodbye.


A week later... 


"Sandara-ssi, a new artist has signed with our president." Seunghyun, an artist and one of my friends who was dating Bom Unnie. "And he's looking for you."

I sighed, rumors said that I was usually the reason why some people sign with YG. They said that there was a pretty director in the YG building, and they all pointed to me.

"Alright, Tabi-yah, I'll come greet him." I said, getting up from my seat, in my new office.

I went out, to the artists' lounge. And there he is.

He was in a suit and tie, looking like a god once again, I sighed. Is Kwon Jiyong a real life god?

"I knew you'd find me." He said, smiling.

"Don't be silly, it was you who found me first."

And that was the start of my love story, with Kwon Jiyong.

-The End-