Same Class

No Strings Attached

Jesse's POV

'Ugh, minor subjects. I'd ditch if I could but, all my minor subject profs act like they're teaching major subjects. I don't recognize most of the students' faces too since it's a minor subject so you get to be classmates with students from different departments. I'll just sit here at the back and mind my own business. As I sit here I noticed that there's a group of girls in front of me that were chatting about...I don't know, girl stuff? Nah, who cares?! But I think I've seen these girls before. Oh, that's right! they're the famous group of girls that my friends are spazzing about. I don't know why but I don't feel attracted to them. I guess my taste is just different hehehehe now where the fudge is that professor? OMG, finally, he's here.' Ended my thoughts and just went to sleep after hearing the boring topic.

 

Tiffany's POV

So as usual me and my friends are just randomly gossiping about our boyfriends and other stuff while waiting for our minor subject prof. I'm currently dating Nichkhun and we've been together for 6 months. 

As I look around I saw a guy silently sitting at the back of the class. He doesn't look weird but, does he have friends or something? My thoughts were  dismissed as out professor arrived.

 

Jesse's POV

After class, I remained seated bwcause ww have another minor subject class. Some left and some stayed. As I look around, I saw one of my friends in the Educ Department approaching me.

"Hey Jesse!"

"Hi Choa! Wassup?" I replied. Yep, her name is Choa, an elementary education major. We met in our literature class.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other! And where's my phone?!" She said jokingly. She likes to take selcas on my phone because she said the image quality is nice. Which is true and I don't mind of my friends my phone so I handed it to her.

"Yes! Now wait here and I'll just go to my other friends" I just nodded because it really isn't much of a big deal

After a while, she gave my phone back amd told me to upload their pictures. Like I said, I don't mind at all. Don't get me wrong though, yes, she's pretty, but I see her nothing but just a friend. 

The next professor came and told us that we need to form groups and present a report by next week. I was grouped with the oh so famous group of girls. My computer science friends are so gonna be jealous hehehe as soon as the class ended, I told them that we need to have a short meeting because I'm a bit of a nerd and a team leader and I also want to know even at least their names.

"Hi everyone! My name is Jess And I'm a computer science major" I started

"Hi! I'm Sunny, an elementary education major"

"I'm Taeng, an elementary education major. I'm also Sunny's boyfriend" one of the guys in our group said. I don't care if he's the queen's boyfriend but does he really need to glare?

"I'm Hyoyeon! I'm taking up Physical Education!" The blonde girl said

"I'm the last one, Hi! I'm Tiffany and I'm taking up Secondary Education major in English!" The girl with that awesome smile said. Wow, she's hyper.

After introductions, we briefly discussed the topic and divided the parts equally. I also asked for their contact information so we can update and ask each other. As soon as we're done, we left the classroom and I saw guys in the hallway drooling over Tiffany. She's that famous, huh? So I just casually walked and ignored these noisy people.

-------------

Sorry for the ate and short update. I'm just using my phone to update! I'll try making it longer on the next chapter.