chapter 13

Dance to the very TOP

Sorry I can't think of a name for the chapter = =;;;

Just reread some chapters >3< so much grammar mistakes!! hope you can fogive me :PPP <3

im back~ :3 the camp was pretty fun...I actually wanted to stay T.T but i think some ppl will kill me haha :P

plz suscribe and comment~~sorry if there are any mistakes

btw :D yoseob's bday tomorroooww happy bday dear~

------------------------------

Catherine's POV :)

I looked at the classroom as I started to explain our project, actually I didn't really say anything since Youngbae  did most of the talking. He was a good speaker, I didn't keep up with him. I mummbled throught the whole thing. I wasn't a shy speaker, but Youngbae made me nervous. Soon we ran out of words and bowed to the classroom, they clapped and most of them were pretty amazed at our progress. The teacher smiled and bekoned us to sit down. My classmates got up one by one to present their assignment, Kikwang's group was last. He smiled dorkly and held a box the had a croaking noist coming out of it. I stared at the box. *It kept on moving weird........* The group stood there frozen, they didn't know what to say. The teacher just stared at them, waiting. She eventualy gave up and went in front to see what exactly they wrote.

She wasn't impressed she leaned back and opened , nut before she could speak a green slimy looking jumped out of the box Kikwang washolding. It landed on the teacher's white blouse which caused her to scream. Other small, green, smily obejcts jumped out of the box and laned on top of the of heads that belonged to students. They screamed and started to run, I was shocked I tried to focus my attention of the 'objacts' that were invading the classroom. Frogs...ewww, I moved back trying to avoid the scene that had those digusting objects, but there was no use. A girl threw/slapped a frog away from her so it ended up shooting in my direction. I screamed and ran around the classrom like an crazy person. The room was a going crazy boys were chasing after the frogs trying to stop them while the girls screamed and made the boy's life harder. When the disgusting 'things' were back in the box the teacher straighted up and glared at the group.

"WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS?" she demanded. The whole class was silent and Kikwang's group members just stared at him. Kikwang gulped and was pushed foreward by one of his 'friends'. "Oh~ It was you" she smiled. "Disappointing from someone who normally gets top grades." Kikwang grinned awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Detention for today, clean up the mess..." Suddenly a frog jumped out of nowhere and landed on Kiwkang's head, a slimy black brownish 'thing' joined the frog  on Kikwang's said. His face turned red immediatly and did a action to wipe it off, I started to laugh at the sight, I normally enjoy seeing him embarrassed, but my laughter died after a got a death glare from the teacher. "Well Kikwang someone will be joining you in dentention today." She smiled and Kikwang poked him tongue at me, "Shame" he mouthed. *What am I doing? Aren't I supposed to forget you?*

 

I mopped the classroom as Kikwang wiped the chairs, wait scratch that sitting there with his feet on the desk. I stood up and pointed at him "What the hell are you doing? Your supposed to be helping me!" He looked up and just stared. "Catherine. Stop hanging out with Youngbae." I tippped my head to a side "Why?" I asked. He looked out the window. "Just don't." He answered.

I grinned and leaned foward. "Jealous~? I don't care I still gonna~" He suddenly got up which caused me to take a few steps backwards. "When I say stop. Just stop." and he left the classroom. I didn't follow him I just stared at him as he left.

~Kikwang's POV~

"Why?" she asked. *What does she mean why?* I looked out the window. "Just do it." I answer her. "Jealous~? I don't care I still gonna~" I closed my eyes. *Your the reason why my best friend and I are ignoring each other and now your chosing another guy and not one of us?* I stood up and left her. *She's shelfish. Really shelfish*

~END of POV~

------------------------------

Sorry if it's boring. T.T but dat was all I came up with.

Comment a subscribe:)