Our progress on projects

Dance to the very TOP

"Hey, Kikwang bro! Come to our group!" a boy that calls himself Kikwangs 'friend' chanted. Kikwang smiled and headed towards his group mixed with boys and girls. I looked over at my old group and saw Irene roll her eyes and looking at Kikwang with the 'What the hell?' expression. *Phew! When he said he wanted to join another group I thought he was gonna join mine.* I pulled out a piece of paper and decided with Yongbae what we were gonna do. We smiled in agreement. *Stars? That sounds cool.* "I have a telescope and my house. Can you come over on Thursday?"  I  nodded, "Your parents would be home right?" I asked. He laughed, "Yeah, of course. Don't worry" *= =;; Sorry I just had to ask that...*.

The day passed as each group did their projects. I got closer to Youngbae and the time I hanged out with my old friend became less and less. Just like Kikwang, I barely talk to Irene and Yoseob. The only converstaion we had was very smiple and plain and Yoseob wasn't there. So I haven't talked to him for..you can say ages. : {"How are you doing on your project?" I asked Irene. She smiled and replied, "Fine I guess...We're just carried on what you guys left behind." I nodded at the awkwardness, as she walked away. *What should I say? She's probably angry at me for leaving the group, but normally... doesn't she just yell at me and forget about it the next day?*} 

~~~A.N: Now I'm just writing about each group's progress <3 This si Catherine's

Thursday came immediatly. I was standing in front of Youngbe's house looking at the piece of paper that he drew as a little map for me. "This is the right house?" I asked myself. I was surprised at house, no, it wasn't a house it was a fricken mansion. I had to take a car just to get from the front gate to the stupid door.Normally houses..., we just take a few cms right? "Yes it is." a voice replied to my question, as someone opened thed door. A man wearing a black uniform, with white snowy hair bowed in a formal fashion and bekoned me in. "Miss Wang is it? Follow me Master is waiting." I followed the man and arrived at a huge door. The man knocked on the door as I just stared at the designs at in the house. *He really is a rich! I knew the dimond earrings he wears were real! = =;;; Uh...makes me sound like I'm only notcing him for the earrings* When I was regained back to reality the man had already left and I saw Youngbae waving his hand infront of my face. "Oh, um, I-I" "Sorry?" he finshed for me. I nodded and he replied. "Don't be"

I pulled my eyes away from the telescope. "Their so pretty!" I said as I lookd at the star Youngbae found for me. "Mmm.. they sure are!" he smiled, but he wasn't looking at the stars, he was looking at me.."Hey, can you help me find another." I asked. "Sure." He leaned close to me and looked into the telescope. I was stuck between the telescope and him, I could feel my heart beating. *This is awkward...Why ismy heart beating?* I squeezed my eyelids togethor hoping he would move away soon, thankfully he did. "Here, the second most beautiful star I can find in the sky." he smiled and I looked into the telescope."Which one is the most beautiful star?" "You!" he replied. "How many times have you used that on a girl?" I asked as he laughed. The star was shining brightly and as I looked away from the telescope. I could see the it stand out among the stars that hung in the night sky. "It really is the most beautiful star in the sky. It's so bright." I reached out for pretending to touch the star. I leaned forward to get and better look, but I forgot I was on the balcony. My body tipped forward and someone grabbed on me. I was swung back and a face appeared in front of me. Youngbae looked into my eyes....... his eyes were soft, they were different from Kikwang's....I looked into his face, his feathures seemed perfect and evey time he leaned closer my heart it would skip a beat. *Why does this seem so familar?* I kept my eyes open trying to remeber any memory that I had, that my heart beat like this. I finally decided to close my eyes, our lips were almost touching, my heart was beating rappidly. Suddenly Kikwang's smile flashed into my head again. I quickly opend my eyes and pulled myself away from him. "I don't know you." I whispered.

~~~~~~ Irene and Yoseob's work progress

~Irene's POV~

My fingers never left the computer and I typed. My eyes were glued to the computer as Yoseob...I made him glue and stick the printed out paper on the poster we were forced to made. I can't remeber the last time I did a project with Yoseob only. We were always with Kikwang or Cathierine and if it was a pair project I would cling onto Catherine. "Nooooona? Where should I put this?" he asked. These days he was picking his words carefully knowing I'm pissed at Kikwang and Catherine for leaving group, and I know it's because he doesn't want me to start beating him up.He thinks I will, but Im not violent. = =;; "Here." I replied I pointed at a spot on the poster. He nodded and did his work. The atmospher was awkward. Since the day of his 'confession' our distance grew a little. We still talked to each other like usual and we are the only ones that hanged out in the group, but something is just wrong. I kept my eyes on the computer, and mentally sighed. "Ummm...Noona can you pass me the scissors." "Oh, ok" I reached the scissor and quickly turned around. lllWHAMlll Our eyes widened and looked into each other. O-our lips were touching. We stayed there staring into his eyes, shocked. I pulled back, we both were blushing.....this is awkward. "I got to go, somewhere for a minutes." As the ran out of my room. "Wait..." he whispered, but I didn't hear him.

~END of POV~

~~~ ^^ and the most random.... Kikwang's part

~Kikwang's POV~

= U =;;; My group looked at me. "It's Thursday, what should we do? Weren't you always in a group of smart people who get number 1 in studies." I blinked. "Really? We get the top grade? I normally fall asleep in class." They looked at me again. "What should we do?" I smiled as a idea formed in my head. "Let's look for frogs and make them sit on our desks and write some random words, so it looks like we did a project!" I decided they nodded their head in agreement. "The girls will write the stuff and the boys will get the frogs." They ran off in different directions. :) *I'm such a genius!*

~END of POV~

~~~~told you it's random CX sigh pabokwang!!!