Chapter 3

Sleepless Nights {Hiatus}
Minha woke up due to the sunlight that was peeking through the window. 
 
"Aish.." Minha lifted her arm to her face to protect her eyes from the threatening rays of the sun. 
 
She laid in bed for a few minutes, trying to sleep, but ended up not being able to fall back asleep.
 
Minha sighed and got up from her bed and began to walk through her room, staring at all the presents she had received from her ex-boyfriend. 
 
She was looking at the white boxes decorated with lacey bows when a bottle of perfume that was rolling on the ground caught her attention. Minha picked up the empty bottle and examined it, realizing she had never seen it before. 
 
"Where did.." Minha trailed off, turning around to see the back of a woman laying in her bed. 
 
Her eyes grew wide as she averted her eyes back to the bottle.
 
"Hmm..?" Sojin sat up from the bed with her bed head, still covered with blankets, squinting as she looked over the room until her eyes laid on Minha. She smiled cheekily at the older woman. "Minha-yah~" 
 
Sojin extended her arms out toward Minha, who raised an eyebrow at her suggestively.
 
"Yes?" Minha sat in her pink spinning chair, clearly dumbfounded by the fact that a beautiful woman like Sojin slept with her. The night was blurry, but she had remembered the last place Sojin had been. 
 
"I'm hungwwy.." Sojin pouted like a baby. She stuck out her lower lip and gave Minha puppy eyes and left her arms hanging by her sides. Minha pursed her lips and tried her hardest not to pinch Sojin's cheeks because of her aegyo.
 
"I'm sorry, but Keumjo is to pick you up soon, Sojin-ah." Minha walked out into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She sipped on the water as she took out her phone. 
 
Minha choked on her water as she saw the time: 10:28 a.m.
 
"Omo.." She sighed heavily. "Euaerin-unnie is going to kill me.." She put her phone down on the counter and continued to drink her water as she stared out the window, admiring the beautiful day.
 
A pair of arms found their way around her waist, tightening into a backhug as Minha tried to pry the intruding arms away.
 
A throaty sound almost escaped Minha's lips as she froze in her place when she felt butterflies in her tummy and tried to look elsewhere. She looked out the window once more before she broke the silence, rolling her eyes in the process.
 
"Do you still want breakfast?" Minha smiled at the clingy Sojin, who she felt nod on her shoulder. "What do you want?" 
 
"Mm.. I don't know.." Sojin tapped her chin as she thought for a minute. "Anything you cook is fine." She stepped away from Minha and smiled at her. 
 
Minha hid her red face from Sojin as she kept smiling at her. 
 
"Bwo? What's wrong?" Sojin tilted her head Minha, concerned for the older woman. 
 
"Y-you're.." Minha covered her face with her hands. 
 
"Hm..? I'm what?" Sojin's concern for Minha grew drastically. Her heart beated rapidly, scared that Minha would say that she didn't like her. "Do you not like me..?" Sojin started to pout and turned away from Minha, playfully.
 
Minha bit her lip, holding back the urge to hug Sojin and give her kisses all over. She clenched her fists and stood her ground.
 
"Stop.." Minha whispered, barely audible to Sojin, as she stared at the ground.
 
"Bwo?" Sojin stepped closer to Minha, letting her fingers caress the other woman's chin, tilting her face upward. "Look at me."
 
Minha averted her eyes to anywhere but Sojin, causing her to smile.
 
"Minha-yah~" Sojin called cutely, chuckling shortly afterward. "You realize that we were making out just last night and I stuck my tongue down your throat and everything? We even went all the way. And you choose to be shy now?"
 
Minha's eyes found their way to Sojin's, slowly travelling up the latter's slim, but curvy body and up to her small face.
 
"See?" Sojin giggled, pinching Minha's cheeks. "Was that so hard?"
 
Minah just sighed, looking deeply into Sojin's eyes.
 
"What's wrong, Minha-yah?" Sojin pulled the taller girl into a tight embrace.
 
"Honestly.. I don't know what's wrong." Minha mumbled into the neck of Sojin, who calmly clasped her hands together after her arms got around Minah's waist. "Just yesterday morning, I was broken up with by my boyfriend, who I thought was the man of my dreams.. We were together for years then he just suddenly wanted to break up.. And now.. I'm standing here with some woman I hooked up with last night. I know I feel something for you, Sojin-ah, but I don't know what exactly." Minha paused after her speech to breathe deeply.
 
"M-Minha-yah.." Sojin trailed off, confused with the situation. She broke the hug and held Minha's hands tightly, but gently in her own. Sojin took a deep breath before looking Minha in the eyes. "Minha-yah, I-"
 
"Yah!! Sojin-unnie!! Minha-ssi!!" A scream was heard through Minha's front door as did a few hard knocks.
 
"What the waffle.." Sojin let go of Minha's hands and walked to the door that stood between her and the offender. She cracked the door open and saw Keumjo on the other side. "What do you want?!"
 
Keumjo stood in the doorway staring down Sojin, causing the slightly taller woman to step away from the door. The blonde pushed the door opened and stepped into the roomy apartment, shutting the door quietly right after her.
 
"Sojin," The blonde sneered at Sojin, who only stuck her tongue out at her dongsaeng. "Good morning, Minha-ssi." She happily smiled at the woman, who was leaning on the counter top, before bowing to her politely, stepping toward Sojin.
 
"Good morning, Keumjo-ah." Minha nodded at her, taking a sip from her glass. 
 
"Was my Sojin a bother last night, Minha-ssi?" Keumjo put Sojin into a choke hold and gave her a rough noogie.
 
"Augh. Let go of me, Keumjo-yah," Sojin, surprisingly, struggled to wriggle out of Keumjo's hold on her, which caused Minha to giggle. "I.. I feel so embarrassed.." Sojin laid limp in Keumjo's arms. 
 
"Anniyo," Minha shook her head, stepping closer to the wrestling pair. She quietly pulled Sojin away from the blonde woman and held her hands. "Ahm.. Keumjo-ah.. Your unnie and I have something to tell you." 
 
Both Sojin and Keumjo looked confusingly at Minha.
 
"We have something to tell Keumjo-yah?" Sojin looked down at her hands, which were clasped with Minha's. "Ohh..... Wait.. What?!" A long pause of silence washed over the three women as none of the women had anything to say. "What exactly are we telling Keumjo-yah?"
 
"Yeah," Keumjo inserted, "what exactly are you guys supposed to tell me?" She tapped her foot on the ground impatiently and crossed her arms, trying to seem intimidating.
 
"We're dating." Minha answered calmly.
 
"What?! No, we aren't!!" Sojin looked at Minha like she was a madwoman.
 
"Then.. What are we..?" Minha's eyes wavered as she looked into Sojin's. 
 
"I.. I don't know, Minha-yah.." Sojin let go of her hands and left Minha's side to stand next to Keumjo. 
 
"Um.. I'll go wait in the car, unnie. Bye, Minha-ssi!" Keumjo bowed to the older woman who gave her a gentle bow.
 
"I-I'm sorry, Minha-yah, but I really have to go.." Sojin pointed towards the door, which was clearly wide enough for her to quickly slip through.
 
"But.. But what about our.. Ahem, your breakfast?" Minha questioned the woman who was nearly ready to sprint out the door. 
 
"We can go out another time, Minha-yah. I can't stay this time, so next time.. my treat." Sojin smiled at the princess in front of her and waved goodbye. "Bye, Minha-yah~"
 
The door soon shut as Sojin disappeared from Minha's view, leaving her alone in the quiet apartment.
 
"Hnnnng~ Erin-unnie.. What am I going to do?" Minha grabbed her phone from the counter and sent a short text to her unnie: 'My place. NOW.'

Wassup, Jaderians? Can that be a fandom name? XD jk. 

Sorry that it took a while to update for just THIS chapter, but school and ya know. :I 

But school's boutta end and I will be for sure updating sooner than how THIS had been. :)

Constructive criticism is needed. 0-0

So bye for now -3-