Chapter 2

Sleepless Nights {Hiatus}

Hey, guys. This update was sooner than I thought it was gonna be and probably than all y'all thought, too, cuz I had a lot of free time today.

Oh, and heads up. This chapter is gonna be a bit PG-13, but it isn't all that much. So yeah. :)


"Be careful not to drink too much, unnie." Keumjo warned Sojin like a mother to a child as she returned with rounds of drinks one after another.

"I-I'm okay, Keumjo-ah~ I just want another *hiccup* drink for my friend," Sojin slurred while stating the last sentence. She looked at Minha with a drunken look. "Don't you *hiccup* want s'more, Minha-ssi? *hiccup*"
 
"No, I'm fine, really. Thank you." Minha thanked Keumjo with a pleasant smile. 
 
"S-see, Keumjo?" The drunken Sojin pointed at Minha with a wavering finger. "I need s-someone to smile at me *hiccup* like that."
 
"I know, unnie. And stop pointing at people. It's rude." Keumjo flicked Sojin's forehead, causing the drunk to tilt to her side, landing on Minha's shoulder.
 
"So comfortable..." Sojin leaned into Minha's warm body and snuggled into her side. 
 
Minha giggled at how cute Sojin acted while she wasn't sober. She was somehow reminded of the time and took her phone out of her purse. 
 
11 p.m.
 
A flash of horror was shown on Minha's face while realizing the time. 
 
"I'm really sorry, but I must go." Minha told Keumjo, who nodded and smiled in response. 
 
Minha got out of her seat and made sure to check that Sojin wouldn't fall out of her seat as she slept before she took her leave. 
 
 
Cold air struck Minha's face as she stepped into the cold. 
 
"I should've worn a jacket.." She mumbled quietly.
 
 
Sojin woke up seconds after Minha left, noticing her pillow wasn't there anymore. 
 
"Huh..?" Sojin awkwardly sat up and left her chair and searched the club for her missing body pillow sleepily. "Minha-yah~ Minha-yah~"
 
 
Keumjo returned to Sojin's chair after her shift to check on her, only to find that she wasn't there. 
 
"Omo..." Keumjo sighed deeply. "Here we go again.."
 
She scanned the entire club for signs of Sojin, just to realize she wasn't there at all.
 
"This crazy drunk..." Keumjo rubbed her temples before grabbing her jacket and heading outside.
 
 
"Sojin-unnie!! Unnie~!! SOJIN-AHHHH!!" Keumjo yelled into the cold, dead night. The streets were swept clean of people that may have been walking down sidewalks or driving down the roads. "Unnie is so crazy... Walking into the dead of night." 
 
Keumjo continued to walk down the empty streets, looking for her unnie. 
 
"Did she head on home or something?" She asked herself, scratching her head. Keumjo turned at a corner and found pair of women together, one clinging to the other one. 
 
'Nevermind...' She thought, giggling to herself.
 
Keumjo jogged to the pair and found Sojin hanging on to Minha like a koala. 
 
"Sojin-unnie! What are you doing?!" Keumjo tried to pry Sojin off of Minha who looked bored. 
 
"Keumjo-ah... I already tried..." Minha said, her voice monotone and her eyes bloodshot. 
 
"Ah~ Minha-yah~" Sojin hugged Minha tighter.
 
"I'm sorry, Minha-ssi." Keumjo bowed to her and frowned. "Sojin-ah~ Unnie~ We have to go home." She shook Sojin's shoulder.
 
"Anniya~ I want to stay with *hiccup* Minha-yah~" Sojin giggled into Minha's shoulder.
 
"Eum.. Min-" 
 
"I'll take care of her, Keumjo," Minah nodded to her dongsaeng.
 
"Okay. Then I will need your address." Keumjo stated, worrying about how much trouble Sojin would cause.
 
"Just give me your number and I'll send you my address." Minha and Keumjo exchanged phone numbers with Sojin still hanging on to the tall beauty.
 
"I'll call you tomorrow morning to check up on her. Okay?" Keumjo asked the new caretaker for Sojin.
 
"Ne, Keumjo," Minha answered politely. "Tomorrow morning." 
 
"Okay. Goodbye, Minha-ssi!! Be good, Sojin-unnie!!" Keumjo yelled to the pair as she had to go back to clean up the club.
 
"Goodbye, Keumjo-ah~" Sojin mumbled into Minha's neck. 
 
Minha shook her head at the drunk girl in her arms. How did she get herself into this predicament? 
 
Sojin fell asleep halfway to Minha's apartment building, so she had her climb on to her back and rest on the way there.
 
She returned home with Sojin quietly sleeping on her back.
 
"This isn't as bad as I thought it'd be.." Minha mumbled as she walked into her bedroom. She sat down on her bed and slowly slipped Sojin on to the soft mattress.
 
Minha stood up and searched her closet for more comfortable clothes for her and her guest.
 
As soon as she found pajamas, she stripped down to her undergarments and slipped on a loose, white tank top and fuzzy fabricated shorts and for Sojin, black crop top and black shorts. And for the clothes she found for Sojin, Minha debated on whether to clothe her or not. 
 
She chose to get Sojin out of her clothes and put her in more comfortable clothing.
 
Minha slowly undressed Sojin and dressed her, not wanting to wake her up. The idea of undressing Sojin itself made her cheeks heat up. She tried her hardest not to stare at certain parts of Sojin's body as she did so.
 
When Minha finished dressing Sojin in new clothes, she covered Sojin with a warm blanket and proceeded into the kitchen for a glass of water. 
 
Minha leaned on a counter, staring out the window as she sipped on her water. 
 
"Erin-unnie~ There's a woman laying in my bed..." She spoke quietly to the full moon. "What's going to happen, unnie?" Minha stood in the kitchen for another moment before washing her cup and putting it away. 
 
She walked back to her room and found Sojin sleeping soundly on the bed. 
 
"Aish... You're taking all the bed space..." Minha sat next to the sleeping Sojin and tucked her hair behind her ear. She sighed before getting into bed with Sojin next to her. 
 
At first, Minha laid stiff as a board, then soon relaxed as Sojin hugged her body, pulling her closer. 
 
 
Even though Minha had relaxed, she just couldn't fall asleep. Maybe she needed to do something that'd make her fall asleep... 
 
She slowly sat up and stared at all the presents on the floor and on her bed that she had received from her ex-boyfriend, but specifically her teddy bear that laid across from her.
 
"I should get rid of it..." Minha mumbled. She tried to get out of bed, but a strong hold on her torso resulted in her to fall back into bed. "Or not..." 
 
Minha turned to look at the sleeping beauty who laid next to her and clung on to her. Sojin's eyelashes were long and pretty, her face was a perfect shade of white and her lips were red and plump. 
 
Minha gulped, staring at Sojin's lips resulted in her whole body to heat up. 
 
'Oh... What now?' She thought.
 
She clenched her jaw, continuing to stare at Sojin's perfect pair of lips. Minha was determined to find out how those lips felt on hers and she could have easily found out right then and there. 
 
Minha slowly closed in, her face was barely an inch away from Sojin's when she had second thoughts. 
 
'Maybe this is a bad idea. She might think I'm weird if she found out I kissed her while she was asleep.' Minha calmly thought as she slowly backed away from Sojin. She laid her head back on her pillow and admired the beautiful face in front of her. 
 
"How can such a beautiful person be laying in my bed with me?" Minha mumbled, pushing loose strands of hair behind Sojin's ear. "Even her neck is pretty..."
 
Minha must've spoken louder than before because Sojin's eyes were no longer shut, but gazing at her with soft eyes.
 
"What am I going to do?" Minha questioned as she combed her fingers through Sojin's hair gently and softly. 
 
Minha suddenly felt the bed move as Sojin maneuvered herself to be closer to her caretaker, feeling the need to be as close to Minha as possible.
 
Minha laid frozen in her place, her heartbeat quickened while Sojin scooted closer to her. 
 
"Ah.. Soj-"
 
Minha then felt a pair of soft lips on her own, feeling Sojin kissing her sloppily, yet sensually. The kiss was first soft and sweet, but it soon deepened into a blazing hot make-out session as Sojin threw her leg over Minha's body and straddled her. 
 
Minha took a second to think about what she was doing: making out with a drunken woman who may not know what she was doing. It was like taking advantage of this woman's drunken state.
 
"Um.. Sojin-ah," Minha cooed softly to the other woman when they both gasped for air. She pushed Sojin by her shoulders and patted her head. Sojin just sat there in a daze, but not long before kissing Minha's neck. "Sojin-ah~ I h-have work in morning..." 
 
Minha bit her lip, trying to hold back a moan as Sojin her pale neck. Sojin soon stopped her actions and looked at Minha adoringly with her lustful eyes. 
 
Minha had thought Sojin had finished her little session when she moved away from her, panting harshly. Sojin stared at Minha a little longer before grabbing the hem of her own top and threw it over her shoulders. 
 
Minha gulped at the look of Sojin's dark irises that stared right back at her. Sojin then crawled to the frightened Minha, who just pushed herself as far as she could away from the lustful woman.
 
Minha backed up until her back hit the headboard, feeling a bit unsatisfied.
 
'I need a bigger bed...' Minha thought to herself. 'But right now, I have to deal with this drunk...'
 
"S-Sojin-ah.." Minha called out to the dark-haired woman as she continued to move closer to her. She laughed awkwardly, pushing the other woman away by the head.
 
'I have to hold on until she falls asleep...' Minha took a moment and rethought her plan. 'Eh... Screw it.'
 
She let go of Sojin, letting the drunk pounce on her and shower her with kisses all over her body, leaving a few love bites ever so often.
 
'I need this anyway.' Minha thought as she laid in place with Sojin straddling her waist, giving her loving kisses.
 
Sojin gave Minha one last kiss before she traveled to the lower parts of Minha's body, kissing every body part ever so gently. She ed Minha's shorts as the woman bit her lip before grabbing a handful of Sojin's hair. The shorts were taken account of before being thrown somewhere on Minha's bedroom floor. 
 
Sojin tightened her hold on Minha's thighs and kissed the inside of her thighs before near Minha's center, slightly pleasuring the woman. 
 
Minha stifled a moan with the palm of her hand, causing Sojin to return to her. She gave Minha a slight smile.
 
"Let it out and let me hear you," Sojin whispered into Minha's ear before giving her a soft kiss and leaving her yet again.
 
Minha sighed as Sojin kissed her body as she slowly dipped her head lower and lower, sending Minha into pure bliss.

Constructive criticism is needed for a story to be perfect! Or at least good. :)

Thank you!