Final

One Last Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                   "Do you think she'll like the fireworks? " Chanyeol ask his best friend Angel.They we're on their favorite cafe and Chanyeol ask her if she could help him about the proposal his planning for his girlfriend. 


                Angel   could only nod and smile as her heart were slowly being cut into pieces  with each words that slip from Chanyeol's mouth. 


                 Some people say that a relationship between best friends often  lead to one's falling for the other or both parts but for Angel  and Chanyeol it was her. She falls in love with her best friend, it was one sided love and the worst part happens two months ago when Chanyeol happily told her about him finding the girl he wants to be with. Well that's what she believes and that's what probably Chanyeol makes her want to believe.  


                      "She's the one. I have finally found the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with!" She remembers the exact words that he said that day for it was haunting her in her sleeps. She wishes that she never have to hear and see how happy he was back then.  How his eyes glisten when he talk about her.  She wishes it was her,  the girl that he fall in love. Angel  was more focus on forcing a smile in front of him that she didn't notice he was doing the same thing. 


                          "Don't sulk about it. One day Chanyeol will realize  he made a huge mistake in choosing her than you!" Suho, one of her close friend who's also  Chanyeol friend who knows her true feelings toward him told her but that didn't make her feel better at all. 


                          Angel   had known Chanyeol all her life, they grew up together as they were friends since pre-school  and their family become  good friends. Chanyeol was Angel first boyfriend, although she didn't know back then what boyfriend means. Chanyeol even told their parents back then that they will marry each other when they are old enough to do so but as the time goes by, the promise has been long  forgotten. 


                      Both of them grow up, made friends and Chanyeol even had many girlfriends that hurt Angel. Chanyeol doesn't have any idea of what Angel feels ,he didn't know he was hurting her indirectly.  Because Angel really love him and she's still holding on to that promise. 


                       And now, here she was;  listening as he plans how he would propose to his  girlfriend Mandy. Although she didn't like the girl for her best friend,  she can't do anything about it since Chanyeol really do love her and she makes him happy. One thing that she can't ever do! 


                           "Aishhhh!  What do he even see in that girl. Is he blind.  It was so obvious that she only wants his money! " Baekhyun her brother also friends with Chanyeol once voice out.  "Somebody should tell him that or he would end up broken and penniless! "


                              YES,Mandy was the best example of a high class e. She rooms around the city to find a rich man she could toy with and have what she always wanted;MONEY! Other than  being beautiful,nothing is really remarkable about her. Her attitude is also not as good as her background.


                             So how did Chanyeol friends knew? Well, they once saw Mandy flirting and throwing herself on one of the riches businessman on a bar.  They didn't mind it at first that the girl sitting on the lap of the man undressing herself in the corner of the bar and having but when they get a full view of her face they recognize her as the girl Chanyeol introduce to them a week ago as his girlfriend.  They wanted to tell Chanyeol right away but they knew he would never believe them since the guy was blinded by love. So they decided to have her investigated. It's been a month  since everyone found about it but no one dares to tell Chanyeol.  Everyone was afraid to break their friend heart and crash his dream about that woman. 


                              "Let him found out about it by himself!" Suho says,but deep inside he wanted to  tell Chanyeol badly since the businessman his girlfriend was hooking up with was his uncle. So they plan on getting Mandy caught by Chanyeol for a month now but the girl was very clever that she always gets away with it. 


                             "Seems like she knew that we all knew what she's been doing behind Chanyeol's back. Let's just tell Chanyeol when the right time comes and hope she would believe us and the evidence that we have." Baekhyun says. 

 

                          "So, are you gonna help me or what?" Chanyeol voice snap Angel   from her thoughts and distracting himself on the beautiful sight in front of him. 


                         "Hmmmm!  Sure!" She beams. 


                         "Really? Thank you so much my Angel ! You're really are the best!" Chanyeol hug  Angel  all of the sudden which make her blush. She wishes that ,that moment would not end. "And for that, I will take you on a trip on the country side on weekend! " 


                             "For?" Angel ask as Chanyeol breaks the hug. 


                              "As a thank you gift and also for you to have a break from your tiring work. You workaholic baby!" Chanyeol says, she smile hearing his endearment to her. Chanyeol calls her workaholic baby and she loves it. Very much! 


                        "Okay!" She agree excitedly and help Chanyeol with the preparations for his proposal. It may sound pathetic that Angel  helps the man she loves plans a proposal to his girlfriend,  but she don't mind. She loves Chanyeol more than her life and seeing him happy was more than enough for her although deep down inside she was shattered.  


                       Chanyeol smile happily hearing her to agree.'It's the last time!' He promise himself. 

                                 Weekend came and Angel   was waiting to Chanyeol to pick her up when her phone suddenly rings. 


                          "Hello? " 


                           "I heard Chanyeol and you are going on a trip! " Suho says on the other line, she hummed in response.  "It's your last chance to do whatever you can for him to realize how much you love him! " 


                          "I know. But we know he didn't feel the same way! " Sulky she respond. 


                             "You never know. Just do it and if he still don't love you back. It's his loss. And his girlfriend is with my uncle on a business trip so you have him all by yourself." Angel  could picture how Suho was smirking when he was talking. 


                           "Okay oppa. I'll do everything that I can but if it's doesn't work , you have to help me get over him.  Right?" She says. Suho once promise her that he will support her when the times comes that she wanted to move on from loving Chanyeol.  


                           "Of course,  we  will be always be here. Gotta go. Hani is freaking out since I'm late for our date. " She hangs up and smile. Suho and his girlfriend Hani are the two people she could trust so much when it comes to her problem regarding Chanyeol. The couple help her a lot during gatherings that she , Chanyeol and Mandy attended. They make sure she was strong enough to witness  Chanyeol and Mandy's  sweetness. That she wouldn't make a fool out of herself and breakdown.  


                     Her brother Baekhyun didn't really approve of Chanyeol for her because he  witness how broken she was when Chanyeol had his first girlfriend on senior high and how many times she cries over it. 

 

                      Minutes pass and Angel hears a car park in front of her house. She lives alone since she become old enough to be independent and her parents let her for they know it was for her own good. 


                         "Ready? " Chanyeol ask when she opens the door,revealing a handsome,newly shave and fresh looking Chanyeol  leaning back  on his car. 


                        Angel  could only nod in response ,for she was fangirling over Chanyeol's inside her head. Who would not, when Chanyeol looks very handsome and y in a simply white shirt and knee length walking shorts. On the other hand, Chanyeol was cursing inside his head seeing how beautiful and y Angel  is in her white summ

Please log in to read the full chapter