Yoongi 02

BTS' It's Our Story

Your boots were wet due to the rain but the umbrella that you were holding still standing strong, protecting your head from the heavy rain. You looked up through your transparent umbrella, the light turned green. You sighed in relief. Finally you could go home and have some rest after a tiring day at work.

 

You head up straight and walked a step ahead as people started to cross the road. You was about to cross when you saw a guy walking towards you. Min Yoongi...

 

He was walking in the rain with no umbrella but just his hoodie on and the leather jacket to protect him from the rain. His clothes were wet and he had both of his hands were in his pocket.

 

Your heart clench and you held onto the umbrella tighter. You bite your bottom lips as you stared into his eyes and he stared into yours. You moved your eyes away from him first and continued to cross the street. Ignoring the man once was the cure and vitamin for your heart but now had turned to the most, deadliest virus.

 

You were about to pass him. Yoongi could notice that you were ignoring him. He grabbed your arm. "Hey..."

 

"I don't know you." You shoved his hand off and quickly got on another side of the road.

 

Yoongi chased after you. He grabbed you by your shoulder and turned you around. "Is this how it's going to be? You want to ignore me?"

 

"I'm ignoring you?" You raised your brows and eventually your voice rose. You couldn’t believe he pointed this one on you. He just added a fuel to the burning anger in your heart. "If you want to think that way, fine!" You tried to hold your tears but it fell against your will. "I'm the one that suddenly disappear for 5 months without any text or call. Sure think that way." You used your sarcasm before you rolled your eyes and wiped away your tears. Your voice was cracking up and you cleared up your throat.

 

You put yourself together. "I saw you ‘online’ but didn't even bother to read my text or reply me back. Whatever excuses you have, I don't care and obviously you don't care about me too because if you do you would tell me why..."

 

"I'm sorry... I know it's hard for you to forgive me back for the past months... It's complicated and I don't know where to start." Yoongi sighed.

 

You smirked. "Still the same Min Yoongi. Back in the days you would disappear for few days, then a week and then few weeks then a month... Your excuses change everytime..." For the past few months, all the tears that you cried, all the lonely and frustrating nights thinking about him. You suffered all that alone.

 

Where could he been? Why hasn't he called? Is he hurt? Lastly... I hope he's fine. Those were the thoughts that kept clouding your mind for the past months. It was a painful process and you knew you deserve someone better.

 

"We never have a proper break up..." You said, breaking the silent. "Min Yoongi let's break up."

 

He ran and chased after you. He grabbed your hand and spun you before he pulled you into his hug. Your umbrella fell off from your hand. “I’m sorry… Please don’t leave me.” His voice was breaking up.

 

You pushed him off and cried out with your aching heart. “You don’t get to do this Min Yoongi!” Your tears were falling hidden between the raindrops. “You don’t just get to walk in and walk out from my life and left me hanging like an idiot for months then came back and pretend like nothing happen.”

 

He went up to you and kissed you under the falling rain. He cupped your jaws and kissed you deeper. Once again you pushed him away. No… He don’t get to do this. You slapped him as hard as you could. “I don’t want to see you ever again.”

 


 

Sorry for the late update. I'm so busy with work currently. I work 12 hours everyday now. Hate my work schedule. I'll try to update tomorrow if I'm not dead exhausted. Have a nice day, love yall ^^