Yoongi 01

BTS' It's Our Story

 

 

You looked at the amazing guy in front of you and were surprised how he managed to still be alive after been tormented by the kids. He lay his back on the floor and shut his eyes closed, not giving any damn anymore because he was too exhausted. "Hyung~~~" One of the kids yelled and hugged Yoongi and the others sat on him.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Let's play horse some more." The kids jumped. Yoongi opened his eyes and groaned in pain but the sweet smile of him never left his lips.

 

"Okay, okay." He said, wanting to sit up.

 

You smiled. "Kids~" You called with you sweet-angel like voice. "Didn't I tell you to behave?" You said. The children listened to you well and got off from Yoongi. They sat properly at their seat.

 

"The food will be here soon. So it's a dinner time not play time. You guys can play with Yoongi when he visits again okay." You hugged the kid next to you and tried to cheer them up. You knew it had been a long time since they had fun. Both you and Yoongi brought them to the carnival that was just a 10 minutes ride from the orphanage. You and Yoongi walked to the orphanage and drove their van to the carnival.

 

"Okay..." The kids pouted.

 

"Hyung will come next week." He patted the kid's head.

 

"Promise?" They asked and they eyes were begging Yoongi to say yes.

 

"Yes. I promise." Yoongi couldn’t help but smile when he looked at the kids. The kids somehow made him forget about his worn out body.

 

The food arrived and the kids were on cloud nine when their kids’ meals arrived. Yoongi was kind enough to pay for half of the food and the expenses that were spend today. He wanted to pay all but you didn’t let him since it was your idea and your plan to bring the kids out.

 

After a delicious dinner and sending the kids back at the orphanage, Yoongi walked you home. "Thanks for enduring everything till the end." You giggled as the images of Yoongi getting torture by the kids appeared in your mind. "And I'm sorry if the kids cause you a lot of trouble."

 

"You cause me a lot of trouble by dragging me here, the kids are innocent." He said and both of you were laughing at his bad sass.

 

You laughed. "You're the one that want to follow me." You said with a friendly tone and hit his shoulder.

 

"Yeah you're right." He held your hand. “Your hand is to hold my hand, not to hit me.” He said again with the bad sass.

 

You smiled and held his hand tighter. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" You asked.

 

"Aren't it obvious?" He looked at you. "I'm sleeping for the whole day. Chilling and healing next to you." He continued. “You need to clear up your schedule for tomorrow.” He said.

 

“Why?” You asked.

 

“You spend your entire day for the kids today. Can’t you do that to me tomorrow? I don’t think I’m going to the studio tomorrow. I’m too exhausted. I need you~” He said with an aegyo in the end. You smiled and nodded. Besides it had been a while since you got to see him and held his hand. You missed him but you couldn’t let him know how much you yearned to see his face, to hold his hand and to hug him and smell his scent. You didn’t want to make him feel sorry for the days that he couldn’t go out for a date with you. You agreed to date him so you had to accept his job that came along with the package.

 

“I love you.” He muttered and blushed. You felt happy and grateful. Those were the words that you wanted to hear the most. 

 


 

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for reading. This is my first post of bts ff. Do comments and subscribe and follow me on my bts fanfic tumblrI'll be back soon to post more. Have a nice day ^^