one

99% psycho

GUYS GUYS GUYS 

 

 

there is a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN THE AUTHORS NOTE so please please please read them 

 

 

======================================

 

 

 

 

 

when Jungkook woke up , Jin was gone . 

 

Jin was gone. 

 

  Jungkook went though the white duvet coverts find any trace of Jin but he did not find Jin’s peaceful resting body next to him . 

 

was he ever here? was he ever with Jungkook? Jin was always with taehyung .

 

Even though Jungkook physically forced Jin to stay with him , Jin was always with taehyung.

 

“ Jungkook why can’t you get tin to your head ? He will never be yours . Why are you still waiting for him for over ten years ? why?” Jungkook told to himself loudly , his long fingers going through his thick jet black hair . 

 

But Jungkook wished that Jin would stay . For once .. He would stay . 

 

He would love him

 

but Jin didn’t. 

 

didn’t . 

 

 

  ==============

 

“ I am done” Taehyung says 

 

 

“ You are done?” V was on that bright yellow lollipop again , “ with whom?”

 

“ you” Taehyung said sitting down on the sofa , he looked tired , Eyes swollen and black from waiting for Jin all night . 

 

“ hmm…” V crouched down to taehyung’s level . “ …and how are you going to do that?”

 

V sounded almost mocking and  sarcastic , which annoyed taehyung but taehyung didn’t say anything in return . He was too tired to argue with V now . 

 

“ I know you don’t exist” Taehyung said slowly , as if he is making sense of what he is saying . “ You are just a hallucination …” 

 

“ I am your alter ego” 

 

“ I need help . Papa Jones was right … I need help” Taehyung said to himself “ I am going to tell Jin… I am going to tell him that about you … he will understand . I can get help ” 

 

V didn’t say anything for while , his cackle  echoed in the room . “ Do you trust him?”

 

   Taehyung swallowed , then his gaze fell in to his hands . Almost immediately his gaze met with V’s 

 

“ Yes , I trust Jin” 

 

     

V looked taken back , he didn’t expect this much of determination in tahyung’s eyes . “ for what?

 

“ I just want to live a normal life with Jin” taehyung said “ I just want to love him without worrying about you hurting him , V” 

 

 

====================================

 

 

    Jin’s light pastel blue sweater felt sticky against his skin , it was a day old sweater anyway . Jin went to his car in the hotel parking and started the engine . He swallowed thick and drove off from that seven star hotel , leaving Jungkook in his suite room. 

 

Jin hoped Jungkook sleeps soundly until he came back . 

 

yes ,

 

until he came back. 

 

He intents to come back . 

 

      He doesn’t know why , but he trusts Jungkook . He know that he is taking a huge leap forward , starting a life with Jungkook will not be easy . In fact, Jungkook is a classified psychopath . 

 

Is Jungkook playing with me? does he do this for fun? `does he think playing with my feelings is funny? Is he doing this to get back at me ? is he lying ? 

 

But something tells Jin to trust Jungkook.

 

   jin doesn’t know if he is doing the right thing , but does it matter ? does it even matter? 

 

 

    Jin speeds up his car , he does not feel the tears dropping in to his lap from his cheeks . He doesn’t know where he should go , he keeps driving in the same block his and taehyung’s house is , passing his and taehyung’s house over and over again.

 

     Jin doesn’t know where he should go . 

 

     should he go to his house and live with taehyung or go to his house and break up with taehyung? Both sounds daunting . 

 

    Jin holds on to the steering wheel . maybe I should stay with taehyung like I always do. Taehyung doesn’t love me , but he protects me . Taehyung will not leave me , atlas for the old time sake . but he hurts me… 

 

Jin lets go of the steering wheel .  or maybe … just maybe … i can give Jungkook a chance . Give myself a chance . It doesn’t hurt to try something new … rather than dying being in the same hell  

 

All this time he had been holding on taehyung , even though was sure taehyung was not in love with him . Even when he saw taehyung was cheating on him . He thought he can live like that , he wanted to live with taehyung than without him . 

 

He was selfish , holding on to a person that could never love him. 

 

 

 

==================================

 

 

 

Jungkook didn’t want to get out of his bed .

 

   He pondered whether or not to get up . He didn’t want to go back to his normal life where he follow the same routine over and over again. He tosses around , he straightened his back and fell in to the bed back again. 

 

Time to forget Jin .

 

Forget him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t 

 

 

   Jungkook weakly said to himself . 

 

Jungkook doesn’t know when he fell in love with jin . Probably from the first time he saw him , because he remembered how loud his heart beat when he saw Jin for the first time . Then everything went downhill from there . 

 

Jungkook was convicted as a murderer at the age of ten , for a crime that he didn’t commit. He did it to protect Jin … His Jin hyung … kind ,smiling Jin hyung who is too pure for the world . 

 

   Jungkook always thought that Jin would be waiting for him when he got out of the asylum . that they could start over from scratch . But he soon learned that Jin had moved on from him , and was happy with taehyung . 

 

It was bound to happen . Jin was far more happy with taehyung the  he was ever with Jungkook anyway .

 

   He vowed to never see or interrupt Jin … he was doing fine without jin . He even slowly forgot him 

 

    until he moved in to korea recently from states  He went to see Jin out of curiosity , just to see him for one last time before he leaves . He walked in to Jin’s psychiatry office to mess around , but he found himself falling in love with Kim seokjin all over again … is that even possible ?

 

  Jungkook grunts and finally gets off from the bed . he was never the one to give up … Jeon Jungkook is never the one who gives up …But he is not confident anymore 

 

 

     He goes in to the washroom and gets showered ,towel damped by the hot shover was hanging around his waist . He walks towards out of his room to see a little note sitting around the coffee making area of the hotel room . 

 

   Jungkook picks up the piece of paper , and read it .The letter were were neat and small , it was Jin’s handwriting 

 

 

Jeon psycho, 

 

   I would be gone by the time you read this … and I think you are also probably mad at me. Rightfully so . I wouldn’t ask for your forgiveness but I want to ask your heart ^^ I will comeback to you after I resolve some matters by myself and I will come back to you 

 

Don’t miss me too much *wink* *wink*

 

I love you too Jungkook .. and I really mean it .

 

from ,

 

you-know-who <3 <3 <3 

 

 

 

    Jungkook laughs as he reads it . Its childish and the emoji’s used matches Jin’s childish corniness .

 

He says he loved me too . 

 

I love you too Jungkook … and I really mean it .

 

   Jungkook reads stover and over again , just to figure out if he is reading it wrong . But he reads it right , the ink on the paper is proof . Jungkook spends a minute trying to figure out if this is a cruel joke on him .

 

  Then he smiled brightly , the brightest smile in months .

 

He thinks he is not giving up on Jin after all . 

 

 

================================

 

 

 

 

    The doorknob twists open , and taehyung’s head swifts right in to the door . Jin came inside the house ,he stopped to take off his shoes and put on house slippers 

 

   Taehyung bolted out of the sofa and hugged Jin tight in to his arms . Jin gasps when taehyung hugs him tighter and tighter . 

 

“ where were you?!?!?!?” taehyung screams .” I was so worried , I was about the call the police where were you?!?” 

 

  Jin opened his mouth to tell something , but taehyung was so out of his mind . He dived in to a kiss , right on Jin’s mouth . Jin pushed taehyung away immediately , taehyung looked at Jin shocked 

 

“ what’s wrong ? babe?” taehyung’s voice was concerned and patient  as if he was talking to a child .

 

“ taehyung … I am sorry

 

“ for staying a night out?” taehyung smiled his usual boxy smile , and hugged Jin again to his embrace . Jin didn’t hug back , Jin’s arms were awkwardly raised up . 

 

“ you don’t have to be sorry …it’s me who should be sorry Jin … i have something to tell you” taehyung Jin’s fluffy brown hair and pressed his cheek against Jin’s affectionately 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I cheated on you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   The whole world stops in slow motion for taehyung. It took a solid amount of time for taehyung to process what Jin said Taehyung lets go of Jin so fast, and looked at Jin’s eyes to see if he was joking. But all he found was Jin’s piecing gaze back at him,without any hint of falsity. 

 

 “you..”  he took jin by his shoulders , and saw a hicky on Jin’s shoulder that he did not give . His eyes started swelling up . He bites his own lips to stop himself 

 

“ Y-you didn’t”

 

     Jin didn’t answer that , it wasn’t a question anyway . Taehyung traced Jin’s hicks on his shoulder with his index finger and clenches his hand back 

 

“ Who?” taehyung’s who voice changed 

 

“ Jungkook”

 

   taehyung sighs and lets cough of air. Jin can’t figure out if he is mad or disappointed .

 

“ How long?”

 

    Jin doesn’t know how long . He doesn’t know when he started liking the black haired mischievous boy . Jin doesn’t want to answer taehyung’s questions , he just wants to go away.

 

“ It doesn’t matter…” Jin’s voice was almost a whisper . 

 

“ I am sorry taehyung ..I think I can’t do it anymore …I-i am just tired” Jin stuttered , his gaze never once met with taehyung’s 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ l-lets break up” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Jin didn’t cry like he thought he would , but he felt his heart drop when he said those words . The silence enveloped the room for a second. Jin can feel the chill in the room.

 

   The silence broke when taehyung heard Jin walking to his room. Taehyung leaps between immediately 

 

“ Where are you going?” taehyung’s voice was deathly low. 

 

“ I am going to my room .. I am packing my things ….Move” Jin moved taehyung’s body out of the way but taehyung didn’t budge . 

 

“ it’s okay Jin” Taehyung said “ its okay …I am not angry at you …it’s okay Jin …Just-“

 

“ Its not okay” Jin said 

 

“ Just stay …” taehyung said “ I don’t care just stay … you can’t walk away after all these years Jin .. You can’t ” 

 

 

“ we were miserable together taehyung … we were miserable” Jin said “ we were only pretended to be fine”

 

“ what are you saying ?You were miserable with me ?what do you mean?” taehyung said “because I ing loved every moment I was with you!!!”

 

“Do you think I didn’t know ? I didn’t know why you were always late from work ? that I didn’t know that you cheated on me ? that I am just a dumb ing idiot ??”

 

“ what ?no - that wasn’t me”Taehyung said , “ Just let me explain”

 

“ There is nothing to explain Taehyung , I knew you never loved me . I know you dated me in high school because you felt sorry about me.. was it fun? fun to take advantage of me ? ”

 

“ What no no no no…I never took you for granted Jin … I love you …”

 

“ Would you ing cheat on the person over and over again ? is that what love is to you?”

 

“ no let me explain-“ taehyung tried too say ‘its not me , its V’ but Jin scoffed and pushed him away harder this time . Jin ran in to his room before taehyung could catch himself and slammed the door to taehyung’s face .

 

 

===========================

 

   Jungkook got in to his audi A8 parked for him , smiling to himself . He saw his manger in the front seat shocked to see his master smiling.;

 

“ did something good happened ?” The manager asked , driving jungkook off from the hotel.

 

“ yes” Jungkook said smiling ear to ear “ yes something very good ”

 

 “ to your mansion sir?”

 

  Jungkook took a moment to think and said “ do you know a place to get flowers ?”

 

“ flowers ?”

 

“ did you not hear me in the first place?”

 

“y-yes i did sir but-“ the manager looked confused but listened to Jungkook anyway and stopped by a flower shop in the way. Jungkook hesitated going to the flowershop ,

 

 he hated doing cheesy things .

 

but Jin loves cheesy things right?

 

  Jungkook groaned to himself and got out of his car..

 

Things I do for you Jin 

 

 

 ===============================

 

 

    Jin packed whatever he could , while taehyung banged on the door . Taehyung begged him to open the door , to let him explain but Jin was tired of his excuses . Jin had given his enough time , enough energy , enough years …

 

  it’s time to move on Jin …

 

    Jin didn’t want to cry right now , because he was suppose to feel free now .He is leaving taehyung , isn’t he suppose to be happy ?

 

  No . instead jin was crying 

 

  leaving the person you loved all your life isn’t -

 

 

Jin waited until taehyung got tired and stopped banging at the door . It took him a quite a while to stop it but gradually it stopped. 

 

  Jin rolled his suitcase to the door , took a deep breath and opened the door . The door didn’t open fully , because taehyung’s back was to the door . 

 

   taehyung immediately stood up letting Jin walk out , Jin didn’t look at taehyung , or talked to him . he silently tried to walk away , his mind screaming

 

“ dont-“ Taehyung said , his voice sparse . Maybe from crying ,Jin doesn’t know.

 

   Jin felt taehyung’s hand creeping behind his back , stopping him from walking away . Jin tried to get rid of taehyung’s grasp on him ,unsurprisingly taehyung’s grip was tight. 

 

“ don’t what?”

 

“ Don’t go”

 

“ I can’t”

 

“ You can” taehyung turned Jin around to face him “ you have to

 

“ I love you taehyung …I love you that hurts me so much” Jin reached taehyung’s checked with his palms , like he did when they were little .

 

“ then stay-“

 

“ but love isn’t suppose t hurt you this much” Jin said after warming taehyung’s checks. 

 

“ Are you sure Jungkook can love you as much as i can? I love you Jin .. I want to live my whole life with you together and-“ taehyung stops rambling “ just let me explain please …

 

sixteen year old Jin would’ve been over the moon if he heard taehyung’s words now.

 

you want to think that your first love is forever .You want to stay when you have doing that forever . You want to believe when you love a person long enough… 

 

but this is tweet twenty five year old Jin … 

 

  “ I am sorry taehyung…”

 

Jin said while brushing off taehyung’s hands off of him . He walked towards the door again but taehyung grabbed jin’s hand and threw Jin to himself . he took jin’s round face in to his hands and kissed his lips . 

 

  unlike the million times he kissed jin , he didn’t feel the latter kissing him back. 

 

 

=======================

 

 

   Jungkook got off from his audi ,with a bouquet  of pink roses in his hands. He smelled the sweet scent roses and spilled to himself , he knows this is stupid , and cheesy and overrated .

 

  To be honest , red roses are overrated .

 

He thinks pink rose matches Jin’s personality the best . The pink of the roses matched Jin’s psychiatrist office .After all pink was Jin’s favourite colour after all. 

 

   Jungkook couldn’t wait to see Jin’s face , press his lips against Jin’s and give him those flowers . Jungkook cringes , thats pretty cheesy .But he looks forward to it ..

 

ahhh .. what have I become ? jungkook though to himself while scraching the back of his neck 

 

 

   Jungkook opened the door to taehyung kissing Jin. He didn’t want to see that , his heart dropped to the floor and so did the pretty bouquet of flowers . 

 

   Jungkook wanted to run away from the scene but Jin stopped him 

 

“Jungkook !” Jin screamed at him , while pushing taehyung away . 

 

“ lets go” Jin took Jungkook’s hand and gave him a small smile. Jungkook was too numb to smile back but he followed with jin anyway. 

 

   It all happened so quickly, jungkook tustve missed taehyung coming behind them . Jungkook was too busy staring at Jin’s smile when taehyung’s fist landed on his face. 

 

   Jungkook was caught off guard. He fell in to the ground and his nose bled . Jin crouched down immediately and wiped Jungkook’s blood with his hands while frantically asking 

 

“ oh my god are you okay ? are you okay Jungkook ? oh god you’re bleeding ! I-I-“

 

   Jungkook looked up to Jin to say that he was okay but his jaw was swollen to talk.

 

“ why would you do that?!?” Jin walked up to taehyung, covering Jungkook with his body . 

 

“ He tried to take you away from me ! what am I suppose to do ? Just watch you walk away from me?!?”

 

“ I walked away from you taehyung !! because I don’t even want to see your ing face !” Jin said hitting taehyung’s chest 

 

“ Do you think that piece of can love you as much as I could ? you must be ing kidding me Jin !”

 

“ why do you care? You still don’t have the right to hit him! what did he do to you?!”

 

“ DONT YOU ING GET IT?!” taehyung raised his voice louder and louder “ I AM ING IN LOVE WITH YOU , I CANT JUST WATCH YOU WALK AWAY LIKE THAT FROM ME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS !”

 

“shut up!” Jin closed his ears with his hands but taehyung took Jin by his shoulders 

 

 

     Jungkook watches Jin and taehyung arguing . the scene  was blurry and their voices were fierce . 

 

Like two flames .. the were fierce . 

 

   Jungkook was still on the floor, he could’ve easily stood up and hit taehyung back. 

 

But he didn’t . 

 

 

He can’t hit the person Jin loves … 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook watches Jin arguing with taehyung passionately . They didn’t seem to be over with each other. Jin still looked at taehyung passionately and taehyung still looked at Jin lovably even though he was scolding Jin . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ WERE THOSE NOTHING TO YOU?!”

 

“ yes, You are nothing to me!” jin’s voice was a mix between a cry and a screech. 

 

but Jungkook can see that Jin doesn’t mean any of that.

 

 

Jungkook’s chest constricts painfully , he can’t look at them anymore. He was always behind .

 

Jin loved taehyung and taehyung loved Jin . This was how it always used to be . 

 

  Jungkook was just a person along the way , a mistake but never got to win Jin’s heart but ended up between them. 

 

  jungkook bitterly laughed to himself , and quietly to up. The much to his jaw didn’t hurt anymore . His heart bled with his injury . He was numb all over. 

 

  He walked out of the Kim residences , sounds of taehyung and Jin arguing fading in the background.

 

  He was some toy to Jin… 

 

“ i love you” Jungkook wanted to say… “ more than he ever could , but you still love him in the end…” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================

 

“ It was always me!! I was the only one who was in love with you and I was the one who was always hurting! now i am tired taehuung I AM TIRED!!”

 

“ No… Listen-“

 

“ NO . YOU LISTEN TO ME KIM TAEHYUNG !! I AM DONE WITH YOU . DONE YOU HEARD ME?!”

 

“No you aren’t ! You make me go crazy for you and you ing deal with it”

 

   Taehyung grabbed Jin’s arm and sealed in for a kiss but Jin bit taehyung’s lip . Taehyung’s head jolted backwards screaming in pain. 

 

He grabbed Jin by his shoulders and slammed him to the nearest wall . Locking jin with his arms so jin had no where to run . He lowered his gaze to Jin’s and growled . 

 

  Jin’ s cheeked burned and heart sped up . It was like he was eighteen again or something. he was speechless.

 

 Jin closed his eyes and a tear escaped. He was too scared to look at taehyung , he was sure taehyung was mad . Jin hated when taehyung was mad .

 

But taehyung just kissed Jin’s forehead instead .

 

“ okay” taehyung sighed “  if you hate me this much you can leave me…just let me explain before instead”

 

It took jin a while to answer, but he answered “ Okay”

 

 

 

   then taehyung told , frantically , his words were jumbled , mixed up and sometimes nonsensical . All meant he was nervous .. he wanted to make Jin stay with is last words.

 

  he told about how he first met with V , and how his double personality was a defence mechanism against his abusive father. About how he was dependent on V when he was scared .

 

“ I was young … and scared . he controlled me Jin . he controlled me throughout my life”

 

“ don’t say that I never loved you.. I loved you all my childhood .. spent hours at a time staring at the photos I took of you … I had it bad.”

 

“ I-I for valentines day .. I wanted to give you a collage of pictures I took of you and I had this grand endgame plan to sweep you off your feet but I was scared and-“

 

“ V came out and did the job for you” Jin completed taehyung’s sentences for him. 

 

“ I fought Jin . I fought to see that monster inside .. but I couldnt I was too scared . I was too much of coward to stand up for you .. guess you are right …I hurt you so much , i didn’t mean it Jinnie … I wanted to fix it but I ended up hurting you more . I don’t deserve you “

 

“ I am sick Jin… I need help…You deserve someone better.Someone normal ” taehyung stopped to look away to hide his tears. 

 

“ Go now … go and start a new life… Just promise you will be happy ” Taehyung was still not looking at Jin. 

 

 

  Jin was just numb . It was still a lot of information . He never knew that his boyfriend of almost seven years were suffering from this kind of multiple personality disorder. He felt so ashamed of himself for not knowing,he is suppose to be a psychiatrist and he still didn’t even notice that his own lover was suffering.

 

  Jin took taehyung’s face in his hands and made taehyung look at him.TAehyung doesn’t usually cry , infant taehyung never cries . This boy is usually filled with rainbows and sunshine. 

 

  Jinwas suppose to help him and understand him . jin felt a pang in his chest for being so selfish when taehyung was suffering all along. 

 

 

“ Taehyung look at me” taehyung looked in to jin’s eyes

 

“ I love you Taehyung” Jin said , he couldn’t help but cry when he said those words. 

 

“ Something is seriously wrong with me Jin”taehyung said , “ I am sick”

 

“ Don’t say that!” Jin was crying , his heart broke in to million pieces . “ You are not sick…I won’t leave you… can we start over?”

 

“I love you too Jin” taehyung said “ more than you can ever imagine” 

 

  Jin smiled at taehyung and leaned in for a soft kiss. Something like their first kiss on top of that  ferris wheel. or even better . Jin felt like he was bursting in happiness. 

 

“ You are my first love and my last…” 

 

 

Taehyung whispered in to Jin’s ears  and dived in to a naughty kiss , making Jin moan. His hand travelled all over Jin’s body as he hadn’t Jin for years. Jin giggled and traced the jaw of taehyung he loved for years and years ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

====================================

 

   5 years later

 

====================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    It was raining in korea the day Jungkook came back. 

 

Jungkook left korea five years ago  he gave up on Jin . the painful memories etched in to the back of his brain , he tries to get rid of those feelings. 

 

there were meeting after meeting for the whole day. Jungkook took over the same business that he pledged the he would never take over . He killed his older brothers and gained his right to the CEO position . 

 

It’s dirty work but somebody gotta do it . 

 

 

    It was just a three day business trip to Seoul , he was prepared for it . He was prepared fro the feelings that it came with it. 

 

 or 

 

 

 

he thought he was . 

 

  The first two days went peacefully …

 

or so he thought . He watches the rain fall to the seoul sky line. It has been raining non-stop , and Jungkook feels bursting feeling beating against his chest … 

 

  don’t think about of Jin … don’t think about Jin ,don’t think about jin… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i will not think about-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook doesn’t how he ended up in front of Jin’s house . He is surprise he still knows the road back to Jin’s house . 

 

Ofcourse , its Jin ..He will remember everything about Jin. 

 

His black umbrella prevented the raindrops from falling on to his body , He watches Jin’s porch . 

 

Everything about the house was still the same … it was still warm and homey . The porch was still filled with flowers and handmade decorations . The front door was till adorned with the ‘welcome home!’sign 

 

Jungkook found himself smiling to himself 

 

it was as if nothing had changed . 

 

 

Suddenly when Jungkook was about to turn away he heard the front door opening . taehyung and a small child about the age of five came out of the door rushing out without a raincoat or a umbrella 

 

“ uwah~~ look appa !! its raining !” The little girl said to taehyung , who was her dad.

 

“ isn’t this exciting ?”

 

“ papa would get  mad if he knew”

 

“shhh…. Jinnie doesn’t have to know!” taehyung laughed like a child and just as he said that , the front door opened again . 

 

Jungkook swears his heart dropped when he saw Jin coming out with his pink umbrella . 

 

“ YAH minah ! taehyung! you guys are going to get sick being in the rain!”

 

“ ah papa !! its so refreshing here ! come play with us !”

 

“ yeah Jin ! stop being such a party pooper” 

 

“ yah ! you guys sneaked out without inviting me! and tried to get the sniffles ! you guys are mean to papa” 

 

“ aww Jinnie we love you ! right minah?” taehyung said , and the five year old nodded enthusiastically . 

 

Taehyung leaned in and gave Jin a peck on the lips and minah squealed . 

 

“ ewww appa and papa !! you guys are so greasy !!” 

 

 jin and taehyung laughed at that and hugged their five year old daughter . they danced around the rain . the mud getting stuck to their clothes but they didn’t care .

 

They were happy 

 

 

 

  Jungkook kept watching them holding hands together going around a circle singing songs . Taehyung screaming none sensical words and hyperactive . jin laughing at taehyung’s and mina’s crazy antics 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin’s smile was still the most beautiful thing that Jungkook had ever seen ….

 

 

 

 

    With a bittersweet feeling on his chest Jungkook lets go of his black umbrella and let the chilling raindrops engulf him as whole 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================

 

 

A/N 

 

ITS THE END GUYS .

 

yeah . 

 

I was going to end the story with Jinkook but The new MV came out and there was so much taejin in the MV so my little yoai heart gave up to taejin. 

 

GUYS the part where Jin was kissing the statue with the wings and it changed to taheyung who’s wings were ripped off !! obviously the statue with the wing was once taehyung !! ( thats why taehyung’s wings were ripped off) JIN KISSED TAEHYUNG AHHHHHHHH

 

thats my delusional fangirl speaking but !!!

 

OH MY GOD BTS SLAY WITH THAT NEW MV . ARE ARMIES OKAY NOW ?!  HOW ARE YIU GUYS ?! STILL ALIVE OR WHAT!? 

 

 cause i died like 62302827376 times. cause hoseok is y dancing ( he got the centre stage FINALLY) Jimin is just bae and his jacket came off for 0.2 seconds when he was dancing in that moment I DIED . JUNGKOOK STAPH YOU ARE ILLEGAL . Namjoon is just the classiest composed person in the Mv and SUGA WITH BLACK HAIR GAVE ME LIFE !! ( good thing he didn’t bleach and damage his hair , bighit didnt want to get sued i guess haha) 

 

AND JIN HAS MOTHERING PINK HAIR !! HIS DREAM CAME TRUE AH MY BABYYYY 

 

This comeback is so lit guys !! go support my babies ! I remember when they first came out they had less than 1 million views but NOW LOOK ATMY BABIES !! aww i feel like a proud mother !! PLASE SUPPORT MY BABIES 

 

haha I hope you guys didn’t cry too much in the end . If you guys want I can do a epilogue chapter . ( IDK depends on if you guys want it or not )

 

*****important announcement******

 

I am too sad to end this story but you guys were my strength . you guys were supportive and left me really nice comments and feed back . I WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT MY WONDERFUL READER-NIMS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH !! 

 

and to I wanted to give back to my readers in some way I can so during the middle of this week I would be picking out a random username  from my upvoter list and wall message them. basically they can give me any AU ideas ( any Jin centric pair will do )  for a story they want me write for them ! basically i would didcate a whole story for them ! 

 

   so If I happen to wall message or DM you please message me back about the story you want ! 

 

 

Many hugs and kisses ! Thank you for so much for reading this till the end !  I CRIED PRESSING THE 'COMPLETE STORY' BUTTON >_<

 

 

 

ps : my story has been translated in to french !! by my lovely reader Pneda !! please if you are french ( or learning french like me ) go and read it ! its awesome 

https://www.fanfic-fr.net/fanfics/Musique/B/Bangtan-Boys/99--Psycho/83673.html