CHARACTERS.

♥ MY 0NE AND 0NLY ♥

Description

 

tumblr_nh6gjyvw3l1sgnw3qo1_500.gif
 

CARK CHANYEOL

Park Chanyeol, yup thats him. The one which is really adored by every girls in this high school. Cheerful, funny, handsome, tall, really good in musics, he owns everything that every girl's dream boyfriend. Too bad, he plays with gitls a lot. Like REALLY a lot, to him, "I don't want them to be lonely, so why don't just let me share some love to them?" Nobody would know when he is has finally chosen the one that he loves. In the group named EXO, they created musics and also will represent the school in any competition, contains of nine members which are good looking and talented.




SON SEUNGWAN

Son Seungwan, or her friends call her Wendy. One of the prettiest girl at the school. In the group of five members who people known as ReVel some kind like the group of the most prettiest girl in school. Wendy is being known because of her powerful voice since she is in part of the school choir group and plus, her really outgoing personality, kind hearted. She even put other people as her main priority than herself. Doesn't trust boys, because someone rejected her love in kindergarten. Since that, she decided not to easily fall in love with boys.




REVEL (from left Irene, Joy, Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy)

See, they look really pretty, right. This is Revel, which every guy in the school tries to date with. But its not that easy, they need to pass each four of the member test before they got to date the one. Overprotective? Yes, they are, this is because they don't want one of them is being hurt.





EXO (from top left, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, Suho)

This is EXO, the group that represents the school, wether in sports or entertainment, they represents everything. They look like a dumb whenever they're together you will never understand their jokes, seriously. being lead by Suho, he is in charge of everything in the group.