Chapter 13

My Wacky Life

The next morning you woke up in your room. *hmm Oppa must have carried me up here last night* You thought. You yawned and stretched and looked at the clock. It was 8 A.M. You got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. You were too lazy to actually make something so you just got some cereal. After you had your food you sat down on the couch. You flipped through all the channels...twice...but couldn't find anything good on. Which is no surprise since nothing good is ever on on Sundays. You decided to go take a walk. You grabbed your coat and headed out. About half way through the walk you decided to pay Neil a visit. To apologize for L.Joe. You walked up to his house and knocked on the door. You waited a few moments until you heard some movement behind the door. His mother opened the door. "Hello? Who are you?" She asked. "Hi, I'm one of Neil's friends. Can I talk to him for a moment?" You replied. She looked you up and down and finally said " Sure, he just woke up. He's in his room." She showed you the way. You lightly knocked on his door and he opened it. He froze in front of you. His eyes widened. He quickly regained his composure though. "Oh, it's just you." He mumbled. He moved over to sit on his bed. "Neil, I just wanted to apologize for L.Joe's actions yesterday. I hope he didn't hurt you." You said as you walked over to him. "He wasn't the one who hurt me." He replied. You put your hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. "Listen Neil, I'm sorry that I don't like you that way but I would really like to be your friend. You seem like a great guy to hang out with." You said. He stared out the window.

Neil's POV

*Oh my god. She actually came to visit me! She's actually standing in my room talking to me! It was such a stupid move not to let her hand stay on my shoulder....I'm so stupid! now she's talking about wanting to be my friend?? sigh i guess it's better than nothing. but she's just so cute! i want her all to myself....* You looked over to her and said "okay. I'll be your friend." That made her smile. God how you loved making her smile. She rushed over and gave you a quick hug. But afterwards she gave you a look to make sure it was okay. She gave another smile then left. You sat on your bed for a while after that. Just thinking.

Chunji's POV

You were walking down some random street whistling when something caught your attention. You saw ~~~~ walking out of Neil's house. You decided to follow her to see where else she was going. She seemed extremely happy because she was skipping more or less. You stayed well behind her not wanting to risk getting caught. She walked up to a building, that you recognized as her house. You jumped behind some bushes but lost your balance and fell. "!" You screamed but  you hoped she didn't hear. She stopped and looked around her then shrugged and went inside. You sighed with relief. You stood up straight and walked to her front door and knocked. You would act like you didn't follow her and that you were just in the neighborhood. Yeah, that was a good story. She came and opened the door. "Oh hi Chunji. Did you have fun stalking me?" She said. Okay, appearently she heard you. "Damn it." You mumbled under your breath. "Chunji, come in. Tell me why you were following me." She motioned for you to come and sit down. "Okay, I was following you because I saw you come out of Neil's house all happy-happy- joy-joy. Okay? I thought it was a bit odd. I thought you were cheating on L.Joe. I was being a good friend!" You yelled the last part because she was giving you "the look" and you had to defend yourself. "Okay Chunji, Neil is just a friend and I'm not cheating on L.Joe. Kay?" She said with a smile. "Alright, I'm sorry for following you." You said with a sigh. "I'll just be leaving then...I have to walk all the way to my house...in the cold...alone...while I'm hungry..." You said with mock sadness. She laughed. "Okay okay. How about you stay for some coffee?" She suggested. You accepted happily. "Yay!"