Chapter 12

My Wacky Life

L.Joe's POV

You we back to ~~~~'s house in silence. You were thinking about Niel.* He loves her with all his heart.* You thought. You couldn't believe it. You should've seen this coming. ~~~~ IS hot afterall. No one can resist her. Not even you. L.Joe of Teen Top. You finally arrive at ~~~~'s place. You see her pacing in front of the bay window anxious for your return. You walk up to the door and ring the bell. You can hear her running to the door. She threw it open and jumped into your arms. The force of her made you stagger backwards. "Oppa! I'm so glad you're okay! You've been gone for awhile! Did you hurt Niel? Y-you didn't hurt him badly...did you?" She looked at you with those big brown eyes innocently. "Did you oppa?" She searched your face for an answer. "No, honey, I couldn't do it. He just...looked so...vulnerable. I-I just couldn't do it." You confessed to her. She looked at you for a moment and smiled. "Oh, oppa! I'm so proud of you!" She cried. She hugged you tightly and kissed you with such passion that shouldn't be allowed on tv.

Your POV

You jumped into his arms and kissed him aggressively for several minutes the slowly began to settle down and kiss him more gently. You pulled back from him and motioned for him to come inside. You both sat on the couch and cuddled. You laid your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes and smiled. "I love you L.Joe." You whispered into his shoulder. "This has been one hell of a day hasn't it?" You asked with a chuckle. He agreed with a kiss and said "go to sleep honey. You look tired." You obeyed happily.