1.0

Too Good for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*yawn*

 

Two individuals are sitting at a table surrounded by papers and textbooks at Seoul National University’s prestigious law library. One with her face in a book, writing down notes for the upcoming exam and the other with a book on her face as she sleeps the day away.

 

Exams are coming up and all students are studying intently in order to do well on them. At SNU, competition is always present; everyone is competing for the best grades and test scores so they could graduate with the best jobs.

 

“Yah wake up”

 

The shorter girl nudges her neighbor in hopes of waking the poor girl up.

 

No response.

 

“Gosh how did she even get into this school…..” she mumbles as she rips a sheet of paper out of her notebook and crumples it into a ball.

 

“Wake up” she nudges the girl again.

 

No response.

 

“Tiffany Hwang!” she whispers loudly and throws the paper ball at the sleeping girl. The ball bounces off the sleeping girl’s head and lands on the ground.

 

“Wha….YAH LEE SUNKYU” the girl jumped in her chair.

 

“Don’t you dare Lee Sunkyu me, I’ve been trying to wake up you for 5 minutes already”

 

“Oh my gosh Sunny how long have I been sleeping? What time is it?” Tiffany asks in panic.

 

“4:30 why?”  Sunny nonchalantly answers.

 

“Oh no oh no” Tiffany looks around the table and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter