The Story of Tiffany The Mermaid

Teen Mermaid (What ? Are You Out of your Mind ?)

One day, there’s a mermaid named Tiffany. She is kind, friendly, talented, brave, cautious, smart and positive thinker. She is admired by mermen and mermaids. Even she knew her father is a human, she wanted to see him once in her lifetime.

            One day, Tiffany talks to her mom.

Tiffany: Mom, can I see my father?

Mom: Yes, Why?

Tiffany: Because every time I see the other mermaid like Yuri with their dad, I feel lonely…

            While Tiffany dives in to the sea, she saw a guy drowning

Tiffany: Oh No! I must help him!

Tiffany bravely carry a guy to the shore

Tiffany: I need to bring him to the shore

            While Tiffany quietly stare at him , the guy woke up

Guy: Good thing, I’m safe

Tiffany: I’m the one who saved you

Guy: Nice one!

            The guy & Tiffany introduced themselves

Siwon: I’m Choi Siwon & you?

Tiffany: I’m Tiffany & I’m a mermaid

            Siwon asked her why she is in the shore

Siwon: Why you are here?

Tiffany: Because I want to see my father. He is a human

            When she called by Yuri, her best friend. She told him goodbye

Yuri: Tiffany, Let’s Go Home!

Tiffany: Siwon, I have to go, Bye!

Weeks Later, its official first day of summer. Every one is going to the beach.

Suddenly, Jessica, Sunny, Yoona & Hyoyeon came. All of have their own charms to capture the attention of the people.

Tiffany & Yuri came to the beach with Tiffany's mom. They transform into humans & They came out in nice outfits. Tiffany saw Siwon, "Hi Siwon, did you still remember me ?" Siwon replied:"You're Tiffany , right ?" . Tiffany replied: "Yes..." . Jessica suddenly came:"Siwon, who's that girl?" ,Siwon replied:"my new friend. She is Tiffany".  Jessica replied in shouting manner: "You Tiffany, You're ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Tiffany cried , Yuri & Siwon comfort her . Yuri said:"Tiffany, don't cry" , Siwon said:"Tiffany, you're new here. Just stand up for yourself". Tiffany replied:"Thank you, Yuri & Siwon. Let's Group hug !". They hug.

Tiffany's mom came to the man's house. She asked:"Is this Shawn Hwang ?". He said :"Yes  I am. Can we talk?". She said "Yeah , ok"

Shawn said:"It is impossible that I have a child with a mermaid.What's her name & age ?".She said:"Her name is Tiffany  & She is 15 years old". Tiffany & Yuri saw a girl at the next door. her name was Taeyeon. They hang out outside.