t h r e e

but baby, you're hot asf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just in case y'all didn't know, I'm making everyone here the same age.

;

-"boyfriend"

The other boys shot up (except for taehyung of course) and gasped as they look accusingly at Yeri, who scoffed as she glared at Yoongi.

"Don't lie, Yoongi. You know how well I could kick your ." Yeri sighed as she covered her eyes with her arm.

"Fine, fine." Yoongi chuckled, amused. "I'm their neighbour and childhood friend."

Jungkook laughed at his hyungs dumbfounded expressions.

"You little brat." Jimin faked an angry tone and head-locked the maknae (which failed miserably as the said latter is stronger).

"Why did I get tricked though," Namjoon laughed at himself, "Should have known that you're pranking us."

"Because you guys are idiots." Jungkook retorted before laughing his off and hiding behind Yoongi who's lips tugged upwards a bit.

"I know right. I mean, Yeri wouldn't two-time her boyfriend, amrite?" Hoseok pinched Yeri's cheeks, earning a glare from the said girl, and a slap at the hand from Taehyung.

Boyfriend? 

Yoongi's face hardened as the words left Hoseok's mouth.

She has a boyfriend?

"Ouch that hurts, Tae." Hoseok pouted as he went beside Jin and whisperd an audible 'overprotective boyfriend 101'. Taehyung just shook his head and threw Hoseok a look.

Oh. So he's the boyfriend.

Yoongi internally smirked, this is going to be fun.

;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter