o n e

but baby, you're hot asf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;"Yeri-ah, Yoongi and his family is back from the States! And they'll permanently live here!"

When those words left Mrs.Jeon's lips, Yeri could feel her world turn black as the images of a younger her and a guy who looks her age threw rude remarks at each other flashed on her mind.

 

 

 

 

" no."

;

June 06, 2016

 

"Noona! Wake the up!" Yeri's younger brother, Jeon Jungkook, shook his sister repeatedly. Receiving no response from the elder, Jungkook sighed as he punched her stomach, hard. 

"WHAT THE -" Jungkook burst out laughing and ran away from his 'beloved' sister.

"JEON JUNGCOCK YOU LITTLE DRiP OF CUMSHOT!" Yeri screamed as he rubbed her sore belly.

"LANGUAGE YOU HEADS!" Yeri heard her father yell from the living room.

"SPEAK FOR YOURSELF DICKWAD." Mrs. Jeon screamed all the way from the kitched, earning laughter from her husband and son. Yeri just sighed as she rubbed her eyes and stretched.

 

Welcome to the Jeon family everyone.

;

The Jeon family ate their breakfast in "silence", the Jeon siblings throwing rude remarks at each other in every minute and poor pancake slices thrown 'accidentally' to their father as Mrs.Jeon just shook her head and laugh.

"Eomma, when is Yoongi hyung going to arrive?" Jungkook pouted as he played with the remains of his pancake.

"In around 30 minutes, I guess," Mrs.Jeon replied as she took a sip of her warm black coffee.

'Ugh.." Yeri grumbled lowly.

"Why do you even hate him so much? He's a good kid."Mrs.Jeon shook her head.

"Good kid my nonexistent ... He's a total ." Yeri continued grumbling.

"Says the girl who went all "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter