Phone Call~

Falling For The Jerk

Sanghee laughed as she and Sohyun surfed the internet for fanfictions.

"Omo! Look at this!" Sohyun bursted into a fit of giggles as she came across a fanfiction with her fellow member Hyuna featured as the lovestruck girl falling for Big Bang's TOP. Sanghee clicked it and read a chapter.

"That is so not her." she commented, laughing. They made Hyuna sound like a hopeless lovesick girl. Sohyun nodnded her head in agreement. "Imagine the look on her face if she ever saw th-Unnie! What are you doing?!" Sohyun exclaimed. Sanghee smiled at her. "Texting Hyuna the link, duh." she said. Sohyun shook her head in disbelief. "I can't believe you." she mumbled. Sanghee grinned. "But that's why ya love me!" she exclaimed. Sohyun giggled. "True." Then she glanced at the clock and let out a sigh. Sanghee followed her gaze and sighed as well.

"Do you have to leave so early?" she asked. Sohyun nodded her head.

 

"I'll text you unnie! Bye!" Sohyun gave her friend one last hug before leaving Sanghee in her condo. She sighed and plopped down on her couch. Normally, she would be out hanging with friends, but they were all busy as well. Shopping alone was out of question too. One because it's lonely shopping alone, and two, there's no fun in it.

Ring ding dong ding ding~

Sanghee bolted upright and grabbed her cellphone, regardless of caring who it was that was calling.

"Yoboseyo?" she answered.

"Sanghee! Good news for you! You are in a new movie! As one of the three main leads!" it was her manager. Sanghee frowned. Great, more work. . .she thought.

"That's wonderful! So what's the movie about and who will be working with Manager-shii?" Sanghee forced out the enthusiasim in her voice. That was one of the perks of being an actor/actress, your acting skills can be used for more than work related things. For an example, lying and decieving.

"The director hasn't told me yet but he will tell on Saturday afternoon. The rest of the cast hasn't been confirmed yet, but rumors say that Tae Hee will be part of this as wel as 4Minute's HyunA." her manager answered. Sanghee nodded her head. Well this was going to be interesting. Tae Hee was her best friend slash rival, and HyunA had never acted before.

"Oh, okay. Thank you for the information Manager-shii! Bye~" and with that, she hung up. She threw her phone carelessly at the couch. This movie's behind the scenes was going to be something alright.

Sanghee glanced at her picture of her brother and her. She walked towards it and examined the picture. It was taken somewhere in there visit in America. They were holding paint ball guns and grinning at the camera. Sanghee smiled to herself and glanced at her clock. Her brother wouldn't be busy at the time. Sanghee's smile turned into a grin as she dug out a Nerf gun she got from their trip to the US. It was time Kim Bum got a little visit from his little sister. . .

 


 

Moshi moshi!

This is BubbleTeaLove reporting in with the first chapter!

The first half was written by ShinySt4r and the rest by yours truly~!!
Hope ya liked it and have a wonderful day/night~
 

Please support my unnie's story~!!