friends

Friendships and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon ran her hand through her hair, her kids and friends gathered for a study session and it was noisy as ever and laughter rang through the house.

She knew her sisters in law declared her insane for providing food for all the kids but Taeyeon enjoyed being a mother and caring for her kids and since she had four of them, a few mouths extra were nothing. 

"Jin oppa, I am going to kill you..like seriously kill you" Sunny threatened her study partner when he again by playfully pulling the strings of her blouse. It was no secret he liked her but he showed it by teasingly flirt with her and she in all her innocence just thought he was being a pain and threatened his life. "Sunny-ah, this subject is boring, I am going to sleep so sing for me" "Yah! You can't sleep! I can't crack your skull open to read al information! Don't sleep!" She started hitting his back. "Ow ow ow! So violent!" He got up and tried to go inside but Sunny was faster and jumped on his back, "Don't you dare leave or you will turn into minced Jin" she clung to him like a monkey and he tried shaking her off, resulting in her clinging harder to him.

"What are they up to?" Jessica joined her mother by the window, watching Jin trying to free himself. Taeyeon smiled and shook her head, "your sister is torturing the poor guy again..." she sighed deeply as she thought osomething and Jessica glanced at her, "omma, kenchanyo? You look so sorrowful...what are you thinking?" Taeyeon shook her head, "His family and ours are at war about a ground in Busan... Sunny doesn't know but Jin must know... your aunts said he must be trying to get us down from the inside..." Jessica's eyes turned cold and so did her voice, "omma, should we really doubt everyone who is not from a chaebol family that is our alliance? Jin oppa is very kind, he really takes care of uri Chim Chim and Sunny and he treats Fany, Kyungsan and I like his own siblings. Taeyeon glanced at her daughter, "I know, princess... I know... but others think differently" "To hell with what others think, Jin oppa is family"

 Tiffany and Kyungsan watched the bickering friends with great interest and ignored Jin's pleads for mercy. Tiffany knew that Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter