the park family

Friendships and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A chaebol couple who had trouble conceiving, decided after 5 years into their marriage to adopt older orphans who were overlooked because couples prefered babies.

Sunny, the eldest was 6 when they adopted her and Jessica and Tiffany were four. 

Sunny her parents passed away in the gulf war while Jessica’s mother would not survive long after Jessica’s birth so she was put in an orphanage and surprisingly no one wanted her, perhaps because she was half American. 

Tiffany her mother passed away when she was 2 years old and when she was 3 years old, her father followed her mother. 

 

Park Taeyeon, born Kim Taeyeon, now 37 years old looked loving at the pictures of now 21 years old Sunny who was in her final year of Seoul college and the “twins” Jessica and Tiffany from 19 were in their first year of the same college but majoring in fashion design while Sunny was doing hotel management.

Suddenly she was glomped by a pair of tiny arms and she looked down into the eyes of the family’s maknae, Kyungsan.

He was a surprise to all of them after doctors said there was less than 20 percent chance that she’d be able to have kids based on her medical history.

She picked him up and put him on her hip, “What are your noonas and appa doing?” 

“Appa is still in the shower but noonas are still asleep, Sunny noona threw her alarm through the room and it broke” 

Taeyeon sighed and went to the kids’ room which looked like a tornado hit it hard.

“Sunny-ah, my ball of sunshine” she gently called and pulled the covers off her and quickly opened the window.

“Yoona, I am going to throw you out of the damn window” Sunny groaned irritated.

“Noona said a bad word!” Kyungsan gasped but Taeyeon was unfazed and wiped Sunny’s face with a cloth.

“Oh, good morning omma” Sunny smiled innocently.

She didn’t wait for her mother’s answer and leaped onto her sister's bed, ice princess! Fany-ah! Get up! Get up!” 

Taeyeon shook her head and started cleaning up their clothes from the floor.

 

Though they were chaebols, Park Jungsu or Leeteuk as he is known between friends, valued his privacy and did not want any s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter