GOT7? Game of Thrones, Season 7?

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS - GOT7

 

“Okay, so let me get this straight.” Chanyeol gave her a curious look with matching creasing of his forehead and added, “You’re going to date. Publicly. With a random hobo person you don’t even know. Because Lee Sooman forced you to?!”

“He didn’t exactly “force” me. But you know how the system works. You can never say no to him especially if he comes to you personally,” Yoonjung replied while doing some quotation marks in the air.

“And trust me, I’m not that happy either. And I’m not supposed to tell you this but who else am I going to trust?” Yoonjung blew a raspberry as she plopped on her sofa. They were at her apartment and she was telling him about the contract between her, SM and JYP.

Chanyeol stared at his best friend’s dejected self and grumbled, “Why didn’t he pick anyone from SM? He could’ve picked from DSBK, Super Junior, SHINee, heck he could even have picked me! That’ll make our shippers happy.”

Yoonjung snorted. “Shippers? Who says I’m shipped to you?”

“Don’t you go online? The netizens are buzzing with YoonYeol! Sehun even showed me a fan-edit of us. I have it somewhere… Aha! See?” Chanyeol replied as he showed Yoonjung a perfectly photoshopped image of him and her. She couldn’t help but laugh. Chanyeol grinned as well.

“Why didn’t I think of that? I could’ve told him I’d rather have you than him.” Yoonjung pouted as she returned Chanyeol’s phone. “But, no thanks. I love my life. Your fans are way too cray cray for my own benefits.”

At that, Chanyeol laughed. His deep voice resonated across the living room. Yoonjung stared at her best friend and smiled softly. Just being with Chanyeol already lifted her spirits. She was about to say something to him when her phone rang.

“Hello? I’m at home. Why?” Yoonjung’s eyes widened as she cursed so loudly Chanyeol had to cover his ears. “I’m hanging up.”

“You know, with that mouth of yours, I’m surprised you didn’t become a pirate. What’s wrong?” the red-haired rapper asked.

“Funny, but I have no time for jokes. I’m meeting the hobo tonight. Just kill me now.” Yoonjung whined as she threw her phone towards the table. Chanyeol raised his brow and pointedly told her she needed to take a bath if she was meeting someone. With a colorful series of grumblings, Yoonjung got up from the sofa and headed to her room.

 

 

Half an hour later, she was ready. She waited for Kyung’s call as Chanyeol bid her goodbye. His own manager was already waiting for him at the basement lot. As much as they wanted to leave together, they couldn’t. They don’t know when the fans might come, take pictures and spread rumors around. His life was already hectic enough without Yoonjung adding on the list. Finally, her phone rang. Kyung was waiting for her at the lobby.

“Ready?” Kyung asked as he opened the door of the van. Yoonjung didn’t reply but entered the car and sat down.

In all fairness, Yoonjung wasn’t nervous. Lee Sooman said her ‘boyfriend’ was a junior, so there was a possibility he might still be younger than her. And, what’s there to be nervous about? They were probably going barely to see each other anyway.

Kyung was blabbering about how the media would be there to take photos of them and start some stories, after which, they’ll reveal it through social medias and the company will confirm the relationship they have. And wham! Relationship exposé.

“Do you want to know some stuff about him? You didn’t even check his photo.” Kyung inquired.

“Hm? Not really interested.” Yoonjung bluntly replied.

Kyung sighed but continued, “He’s really striking. He’s Taiwanese descent but he’s an American citizen. He also went to Paraguay and Brazil.”

Yoonjung nodded but kept on scrolling through her phone. “He loves to skate. Don’t you love skaterboys?” Kyung asked.

Silence.

“And his group name is GOT7.” Kyung revealed. He pronounced it like G-O-T Seven, making Yoonjung’s head snap in his direction.

“GOT7?” Yoonjung asked. “SM has connections with the TV show?”

“What?”

“GOT as in Game of Thrones, Season 7. Right? Kyung, I haven’t even watched the fourth season yet! Wait, so does that mean there’s a sixth season? Oh, shoot. What happened to Jon Snow?!”

Kyung laughed and shook his head. “Oh, Yoonjung I love your humor. Oh! We’re here already! Out, out, out!”

Yoonjung gave him a look but nonetheless stepped out of the van. She looked around the vicinity and smiled at how it was modeled. The ambience was also fit for relaxing. She looked up, and the name Dolce was brightly lighting up the whole area. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter