diary xiii

Dear Diary ; soonhoon

I'm now in front of woozi's house, I was waiting for him for around 20 minutes and kept calling him on his cellphone yet no answer.

Aish, where the hell is he?

Since i was left no choice, I got the keys he handed last time I got here.

In case of emergency he said, I thought what kind of emergency but atleast I have this for me to use now.

I opened the gate and directly entered the house. He took me to a tour here last time so I know where to go and where to wait.

Their house is big but I know that he is the only one living here [with his maids].

His personal, personal, maid saw me and I asked him where Woozi is.

"He's in his room, I guess he is still sleeping. You can go there if you want to check." She obediently answered and assisted me to go in Woozi's room since we didn't get here when he toured me.

She left me and I didn't bother to knock because of me knowing that he is still sleeping. I opened the door and i saw;

A SHIRTLESS JIHOON STARTING TO WEAR HIS TOP.

I'm still shooked so I didn't know he was looking at me shocked and his face is starting to heaten up. His shirt is still not worn.

I gulped.

When reality hit me, I suddenly get out and closed the door.

I slammed my back in his door and mouthed

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"


Jihoon POINT OF VIEW

I just woke up and pick my phone.

I opened it and it has 30 missed calls from Hoshi.

30 MISSED CALLS FROM HOSHI?!?!

Ghad, how dare me forget that we are going to practice today. I'm the one who invited him along.

I go to the bathroom and take my bath faster than usual.

I wore my pants and started to wear my shirt.

While i'm wearing my shirt, I heard my door creaked, a sign that someone entered my room. But, for heaven's sake, I'm still not wearing any top.

When I come to look who is the mannerless brat who entered my room, it was Hoshi. 

Okay it is just Hoshi.

Wait.......

HOSHI?!? AS IN, KWON EFFIN SOONYOUNG?!?

I looked at the door again and saw him standing in front of me shooked. Oh, I remember, i'm shirtless.

I'M SHIRTLESS?!

Before I can do shout on him, he got out of my room and closed the door.

Oh man, I think i'm going to drown with shame. Bless me saints.


dear diary, 15-05-30 [half]

i saw woozi shirtless, as in, shirtless

i don't know what to react

and i feel butterflies flutter in my stomach

am i already falling?

or i already fell?

-soonyoung // hoshi


Subscribe - Comment - Upvote