diary xi

Dear Diary ; soonhoon

Days passed and woozi is always with seungcheol, i'm clueless but i think they have an intimate relationship

I'm daydreaming when Seokmin sat beside me and interrogated me.

"Jealous?" he suddenly muttered. "What the hell are you saying?" I defended myself, i'm not jealous for goodness sake.

"Don't try to be denial my FRIEND." he said emphasizing the word "friend", i don't know where was that from but i'm pretty sure he's pointing out something.

"I'm not being denial here, i'm being me" I turned my eyes into the place where I last saw seungcheol and woozi but surprisingly, they are not there.

"Seems like Seungcheol is into Woozi, what are you gonna do?" he said with his playful and irritating voice, how can he.

"I'm not doing anything because in the first place I don't have any connection to them." Rolling my eyes and turned again to Seokmin.

"So what are FRIENDS for?" He said again emphasizing the word 'friend', what is he really want to point out.

"So what are you trying to point out, Seok?" I asked confused and irritated at the same time, i'm clueless.

"You wanna know?" He said with his serious tone, i always know that.

"Yeah, i'm clueless seok." I answered him and he started to drag me. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to tell you the truth." So i have no choice but to hold up.

He dragged me into the abandoned part of our school wherein only few students go.

"What the hell are we doing here?" I blasted

"You wanna know the truth, right?" He asked me, for the nth time.

"Well, Soonyoung, just for you to know, the truth is, I love you. I love you Soonyoung, I do." Seokmin confessed.

I'm stunned, i don't know how to react. How can he? My bestfriend, my BESTFRIEND. I don't know how and what to react.

It feels like if i'm going to do unnecessary act, i'm going to drop a precious yet fragile glass.

"S-seok, I d-don't know how to react." I said, forcing myself and trying not to say anything offensive.

"I know, I understand. It is just that, you know, i'm your BESTFRIEND, but I still got the guts to expect more than that. I'm sorry bro." Turning his back into me for me not to see he is crying.

He wiped his tears not evidently. And started to walk away.

I ran into him and hugged him in his back.

"Shhhh, i'm so sorry, but the Seokmin i know is not like this." I said but he just sobbed louder.

"The Seokmin I know is bubbly and he's the happiest person I know." I tried to calm him down but he answered.

"Not all what you see is true. That's why the quote 'Don't judge the book by its cover' was invented." Him trying to change the mood and smiling all of the sudden.

Has he gone crazy?

Just kidding.

I put my arm over the shoulders of Seokmin, trying not to lose the cool and the sign that, that can't break our friendship.

"I'm sorry, Seokmin, but I can't get to the higher stage of relationship with you." I said, why the hell i just said that?

"I know, I know Hosh, don't pull of that reality against me, it is hurting me more." He said but he is trying to smile. I feel sad.

"Smile hosh, don't get sad just because of me. Yes, i'm your friend and as your friend, i'm going to support you wherever, whenever." he said trying to cheer me up.

"I feel so happy and hopeful having you. Thank you Seok." 


dear diary, 15-05-28

i'm so shocked when dk confessed but i'm thankful to have a friend like him

i feel sorry that i can't give the feelings back, but i'm gonna treat him as a good friend.

but i'm still confused about seungcheol and woozi

diary, what to do?

-soonyoung // hoshi


Subscribe - Comment - Upvote

A/N: I think this is the start of long updates, i only think.