Thirty-one

Ready for it?

Namjoon decided to take Heeyoon out while Jin stayed at home. The older was sick and he needed to rest. And that was hard to do with a one year old. Namjoon went into their room to say goodbye to find Heeyoon sitting on the bed talking to Jin.

"It'll be otay, dada. Papa will make it better." Jin patted Heeyoon on the head. He loved her so much. He wouldn't know what to do without her now that she was in their life. 

"Be fine." He smiled at his daughter. Heeyoon curled up next to him. She gave him a kiss on the nose. Jin sighed, closing his eyes. He wanted to hold onto Heeyoon, but he didn't want to get her sick. 

"Yoonie, let dada sleep. He'll get better faster that way." Heeyoon looked over at the door way. Her eyes brightened when she saw Namjoon. She slid off the bed and waddled to her father. Namjoon picked her up. She gave him a kiss. He smiled, giving her a kiss back. "We're going to give dada some peace. How about you go pick out something to wear so we can leave." Namjoon put down the young girl. She ran from the room to get to hers. Namjoon went to the side of the bed that Jin was facing. Namjoon pushed hair out of the older's face. Jin's eyes fluttered open. He smiled slightly at Namjoon. "Hey sweetheart. Are you going to be okay by yourself for a bit?" Jin nodded, pressing his hand to the younger's arm. 

'Yeah, I can handle myself. I'll be fine.' Namjoon smiled. He wasn't going to say it out loud, because it wasn't exactly good out of context, but he was glad that Jin was sick. This meant that Namjoon had time to get what he wanted without the older being around. He was going to have Heeyoon help him pick out a wedding band for Jin. He was going to propose the right way.

"Okay, Heeyoon and I are going to leave. We'll be back. I love you." Namjoon kissed Jin on the forehead.

"Love you too."

-

Namjoon had dressed Heeyoon up in a new dress that he just bought. He was going to make his proposal in the cutest way possible. "Heeyoon, I want you to ask dada to marry me. Remember that pretty ring that I bought a few days ago. She nodded, holding the edges of her dress. "I want you to give that to dada." Heeyoon smiled broadly.

"Then you'll be like nana and poppop." Namjoon nodded, fixing her hair with bows.

"That's right." He smiled at her. "Now, whose papa's pretty girl?" Heeyoon clapped her hands together.

"Me!"

-

Namjoon gave the ring box to Heeyoon. He gave her a little push toward the kitchen. Jin was currently making lunch for Heeyoon. The younger made her way to her father. "Heeyoon, you hungry?" The younger shook her head even though Jin couldn't see her.

"Dada I wanna give you somefing."  Jin turned to look at his daughter. Heeyoon showed Jin the box that Namjoon had given her. 

"What that?" Heeyoon smiled, shaking the box. 

"Papa wants you to mare-we him. He bought you a pweety ring." Jin crouched down next to Heeyoon. He took the box from her and opened it. The ring inside was thin and small, but still beautiful. Jin loved it. He had to keep himself from crying in front of his daughter. Jin couldn't think of anything to see. He kissed Heeyoon on the forehead. 

"Tell papa, yes." Heeyoon turned around to look for her father who was standing in the doorway.

"Dada said yes!" She ran to Namjoon. He picked her up and gave her a kiss. 

"Good job sweetie." Namjoon walked into the kitchen. Jin smiled, looking up at Namjoon. He couldn't believe that Namjoon went through all the trouble to do this for him. Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon. He couldn't think of anything else to say. Namjoon had done so much for him in all the years that they had known each other. He was glad that Namjoon was in life. Namjoon kissed the top of Jin's head. "I love you so much, Jin." The older looked up at Namjoon.

"Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Okay guys this is the last official chapter of Ready for it, I hope guys like it. But wait, there's more. I am making three bonus things just for this story and just for you guys. Two of the bonus are going to be toward the story and the third is for you. A Q&A!!!! If you guys have any questions about this story or the process of writing or myself in general I'll be happy to answer them. I do all of this stuff for you guys. \(^~^)/ Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!