Take The Ban

Banned

The thing that just happened before make me flustered , but I try to compose myself and talk to Chaeyoung like normal.

“ummm..do you want to have a lunch with me?” I ask her to have a lunch with me ,why I ask her to have lunch with me? because I just want to repay her for the breakfast .
“ did you just damage your head from the accident?” she reply with disbelieve.
“ooo c’mon I just want to repay for this morning, okay?” I said with straight face.
“okay then, wait for me I want to take my bag.” she said and then a few minute she has get ready and we decided to go to a restaurant that Chaeyoung recommend.
We arrived at the restaurant but the restaurant is a bit strange, the interior inside is odd. Then Chaeyoung look at me and said “ I know what are you thinking right now, cause the first time I entered this restaurant, I think this place was weird too but you know the food is realllyyy good.”
I just nod to her and start to looking around the restaurant and then we take a seat and order some food and drinks.

Our food and drinks come when suddenly a girl come out too.
“heyyy chaenggg, long time no see. Ooo are you with your girlfriend?”
I choke my food that I just ate and Chaeyoung does the same “puhhh.. NOOO” we said in sync and stare at each other then Chaeyoung give an explanation to the girl.
“noo Sana Unnie, we are just friend.” Chaeyoung said. “ohh really?? Ahhh I haven’t introduce myself to your “Friend”, Hiii my name is Sana Minatozaki, you can call me Sana , I am the owner of this restaurant and chaeyoung’s friend too” “ohh hii, my name is Myoui Mina, you can call me Mina.” “nice to meet you Mina-ssi” “Nice to meet you too Sana-ssi.” “okay enough for the introduction, don’t you miss me, Sana unnie?” Chaeyoung start to make a conversation. “of course I miss my no 1 customerrr.” Sana hugs Chaeyong “hahaa stop unnie I can’t eat my food if you hug me”
“ahhh sorry, I just miss you chaeyoung, you haven’t come to my restaurant for a long time.”
“sorry unnie, I am busy with my class”. You know, they keep talking and make me feel like I am wind until “ahhh look like we forget about your girlfriend, then take your time together chaeng , I have some business to do.” “she’s not my girlfriend unnie.”as Chaeyoung said while Sana leave us.

We finish our lunch and go back to our class when suddenly Chaeyoung said “umm sorry for ignoring you before.” “your apology is not accept little kid.” As I try to .
“I am not a kid.” She pout, you know when she pout she looks so cute but I don’t dare to tell her.
“okay okay you’re not a little kid, happy now?” I said, she smile and said “ooohh now are you trying to make me happy.” “ Don’t misunderstand kid,” I smirk. She smile again and keep trying to tease me “orrrrr you are jealous when I ignoring you and keep talking with Sana Unnie?”.
I try to back and said “if yes, why?” while smiling but her reaction is I see her face become red and for a while I think it’s cute and I feel something wrong with my heart, it starts to beating like crazy. I quickly try to say something to make the situation not to become awkward “ummm just kidding, kid” “I know, you pabo.” She walk faster and leave me behind, I just can smile looking at her act.

Day by day passed and I always spend my time with chaeyoung , start from wake me up, have breakfast together, go to class together, have lunch together at Sana’s place and become closer to Sana, and go home together. I feel comfortable and warm with Chaeyoung even though we sometimes annoy each other but we still close and I think she also break the ice inside my heart and make my heart warm and make me fall for her. But one day a new girl join our class, her name is MoMo and she  get close to chaeyoung even when I am with Chaeyoung, she keep flirting with Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung just let it happen , seeing it just make y heart hurt from jealousy.
“you know, you have been ignoring me these day,Myoui Mina. Did I make a mistake?” Chaeyoung asks with serious face, you know what? It’s not like I want to ignore her but seeing MoMo flirting with her just make my heart hurt. “no,you didn’t, I just not feeling well these days,okay” “ I don’t believe you, you think I don’t know about you since we spend our time together, don’t lie to me,Mina.” Her face is serious when she said that but I have to lie “sorry but I can’t tell you Chaeyoungie.” And then suddenly MoMo appear “hii chaenggg wanna have a lunch together??ohh Mina-ssi if you want you can join us.” “sorry but I am busy, you two can go.” “okay then let’s go cheng” MoMo said.
“but Mina won’t join us so I don’t want to without Mina.” When Chaeyoung said that my heart feel warm but I have to let Chaeyoung happy “c’mon chaengyoungie just go with MoMo, you can’t hurt her feeling.” “bbu…but how bout you? I can’t leave my best friend alone.” When hearing the word “best friend” once again my heart hurt,I don’t know why but it just hurt. “ I am fine you can go, maybe you can buy me some food” I smiled to her then Chaeyong nod and go with MoMo, I can se her worry face when she leave me but I know that worry is only because we are friend.

And day by day, I keep avoiding Chaeyoung, it hurts but it’s the best for my heart and MoMo still stick around Chaeyoung . but one day Chaeyoung called me “umm what?”I said “ we need to talk meet me at Sana place.” “okay”and I hang up.
I go to Sana’s place and Chaeyoung is already there, I take a seat and I start the conversation “what do you want to talk?” “okay I have enough of you, you keep ignoring me and it pissed me off, Why?” she said. “no nothing, if that’s the thing you want to talk then I am going first.” “youuu…what’s wrong with you?you back to the ice mode again.” Hearing she said that make me sad but I don’t know what to do so I just said “ok, I hate you, enough?” “what?you mus be lying” “noo.. I said I HATE you.”, Chaeyoung just gapped ,her eyes start to become red as tears has fall to her cheek, seeing it just make my heart hurt but I think it’s the the best decision for both of us. Chaeyoung then leave me while crying. I just can sit there while staring nowhere and suddenly Sana approach me and said “hey..i guess someone just make a big mistake.” “no..we just don’t get along for a while.” “you can’t lie to me I can see your eyes when looking at Chaeyoung, the stare is just more than a “friend”.”
“okay just don’t tell her, I like her noo I love her but she’s close with MoMo and I think MoMo likes Chaeyoung too so I think if I let her with MoMo she’ll be happy.” “I think losing the one she close to doesn’t make her happy at all” Sana said. “bu..but there’s MoMo with her.” “ahhhh you are so stupid and dense, you make me frustrating.” “what?” “okat then let me tell you something, once Chaeyoung come to my restaurant with a girl that I think she’s MoMo ,accidentally I hear their conversation that MoMo confess her feeling to Chaeyoung and guess what? Chaeyoung reject her.” “really??” I said ,the thing that Sana just told me is really a surprise for me.” Ohh goddd then  I just make a big mistake, better I have to chase her.” “okay dumb, go get her.”

I run as fast as I can to catch Chaeyoung when I arrived at my apartment and a few block from my place I look a small girl hugged herself and crying in front of her apartment door. Nervously I approach her and talk to her.”yaaaa what are you doing here?it’s cold here, go inside.”I said , she looked at me and crying out loud “yaaaaa yo..you sa..id you hate meeeeeeeee.” “okay okay don’t cry I am wrong so stop crying.” “oka..okay” she pout “don’t pout kid it’s not good.”I smiled to her. “then explain to me why you hate me.”Chaeyoung said while wiping her tear, “okay… I just jealous you know by you getting closer to MoMo.”I said while Chaeyoung looks confuse “what?”
“uggghhhh…you know we spend our time together and I think you break the ice inside my heart and make it warm.” “so?” she said with confuse face “ oh my gog you are just dumber than me” “yaaaa I am not dumb” Chaeyoung said, “ Son Chaeyoung I like you no I love you …more than friend.” “you must be kidding”she gapped “noo I am serious, Son Chaeyoung do you want to be my Girlfriend?”
she giggle and I said “yaaaaahh I am not kidding.”” You know when you confess to someone your face look so funny .”Chaeyoung said while  my face become red and I said “ yahhh just answer me..you know when I meet  you for the first time I think I should banned myself to fall for you but I can’t keep it off, I keep fall for you everyday and it makes me want to fight for your love but seeing you with MoMo I think It must be good if the two of you go out, but knowing that you reject MoMo make me want to become mine and let the ban off of me.”
Chaeyoung smile and the smile is the most beautiful smile that I ever see and then she said “of course my answer is Yess since the first time we meet I have already fall for you, pabo so when you said you hate me makes my heart hurt.” “sorry for hurting your heart” I said my apology to her “now I forgive you since you are already my girlfriend.” She tiptoe and suddenly kiss my lip, the kiss is soft , we part away and she can see my surprise face “yahhhh you kissed me..unfairrr.” “then what to do” chaeyoung tease me .”okay if that what you want..” as I said and the kiss her too. “yahhh you kiss me too.” “of course since you’re my girlfriend.”

After that like a story tale we end up as a happy couple and we kiss, the kiss that we have been longing.

 

= The End =

*sorry for late update. This is the last chapter so enjoy it and I don’t know if the story is good or no and sorry for my bad grammar and if there’s misspelling I am sorry ^^. = Author =