Accident

Banned

Yesterday I fell asleep at 11 p.m.,so I am still sleepy to wake up right now but suddenly there’s someone ring my doorbell and shout my name “yahhhh myouiii minaaa…wake up now, you know what time is it now?”. C’mon who is that?  Then I get up from my bed and open the door but when I open it , it just someone that I don’t want to meet again, Son Chaeyoung. “oooo..finally you open the door” “yahhh why you are so loud at this early morning and you dare to disturb me when we just meet yesterday.” “of course we are friend,right.” “no we are not, so now just go from my sight.” “yahh let’s go to class together and I believe that you haven’t have your breakfast so I made some food.”  “just let her go inside and  give her food to you since you are craving since you wake up” my mind said. I just let my mind beat me “ geezz ok then just go inside, serve the food when I take a bath and when I finish we’ll eat the breakfast and go to class, get it??” “yes, ma’am” she said cutely.

After I finish taking a bath, I sit and have a breakfast with that little girl. I taste her food, surprisingly her food is delicious even I open my mouth and stare at her “what??why you stare at me?is my food that delicious?” she said with confident “u-umm no it just..just..okay..your food is good no it’s really good” I said without looking at her “ohhh..so you can praise people too..” she smirk at me while say that. After finishing our food, we go to our class and I have to teach that son chaeyoung with her dance. I keep teaching her but she doesn’t understand anything that it makes me pissed “yahhh I just teach you how to step but you never get it…”I said with mad tone “sorry..i’m really sorry I know that teach me is hard but I don’t know why my body don’t want to follow me..”she said with small voice “geezz okay one more time but better this time you get it.” ‘okay..” When I teach her , she slipped and fall and guess what..she fall on me. “woahhh watch outtt..” “ouchhh..are you okay?” when I open my eyes, chaeyoung is staring at me, our eyes meet.we just keep staring at each other when someone said “ heyy..are you guys okay?” I just startled and quickly move chaeyoung from me. “ohh..we..just..umm okay”