LOVE - 2

Watch Me Dance!

 A QUEEN; WHAT SHE DESIRES 

( SHE CAN WEAVE AN ELEGY WITH HER LOST SIRE )? 


 

" I love you, Leslie. did you know that? " 

Irda who is a beauty in a bun, –– syrupy in the weave. Pink tresses huddle along her chest to her head, where she wears a cap with hot sauce settled neatly on her head, her smeared pink lips, her pink eyeshadow, pink dusted blush, pink nails, and pink outfit. She breaths in the urging wafts of cajolery ( she gets it from everyone ) her jaw is sculpted the body of what a foolish man says is wanton. She's sitting on the couch near the door, it contrasts against her–– she overrides it. Her presence makes her weary, a witch in pink ( never pyre ) praying in a cathedral. Irda is the damned abomination, as they say. But she's learned not to break and they hate her they hate her beauty.

Leslie's heart that had currently been swayed by a boy drowning in love with a rosy moue, had now been throttled back into the real world. The world where it involved Irda. Leslie blinks then she sweats, feels swollen like it always does around her. " I l've you too. I love you so much, I–– "

She plummets down––

" Maybe I like ya', what of it? "

 " That means you're a dirty cheater. "

Bellicose and cry, Leslie feels like a . A dirty , mourning bore. ' Cheating on ya' woman––– are you a pig? ' Infidelity at a page? At a beginning? Who is she to say, I love you back! I love you so much, my eyes get bleary when I'm near you. You're my matchbox and I can't win! I love you like a spiraling wind! There's a tugging of strings that pull her heart agonizingly. A bloody diadem of a sort, that feels like Irda's getting punished for something not of her fault. Leslie can't bear herself, her head hangs low and jagged tears with a crowned sob dares to break out. 

It's probably of how Idra's dressed, a physical euphony, like she's living through sated ichorous. Maybe it's because Jeongguk's face is killing her when he smiles, and she loses her words and can't speak a sentence as much as she can now. How about, Irda's cued reasoning to pour love on her the same day she's kissing a boy she's only met a day or two ago in her old rust of a car with sweat trickling like post-. Either way, she's stricken. 

" I'm sorry, uh. ga' somethin' in my throat. " Leslie swallows hard, her eyes blinking away tears but they break the bubble and they slide her cheeks. Irda rises from the couch, her manicured digits slide against her lighter face. They're a beautiful mix, the two. Because she's the succor–––

Irda kisses her cheek, " Why are you crying? did something happen in school? "

And she's the sire.

 Irda's waxed brow is too high, but her eye is too low and it scares Leslie so much. There's something brewing but there always is with Irda.

" Something that I should know? "

Dressed up, red Corvette

In the middle of the night

The music plays like she's the only one there, her black locks soaked in her own sweat. She struts to left, leg up, dipped low, stretched arms, and slid forward. Movements vivid in motion as they empty room stars her the spotlight of an empty kingdom. She's the one to rule, but she will rule nothing. The lights bleed a color she can't differ. She s her hands to the air, slowly dragging them clenched, to her chest as she ed her head back before twirling out to the motion. The mirrors showed a frenzied girl who's desperately trying to prove a point in the late night of 8:00 pm.

Gotta hold on tight

Bright lights, King City

 

Jeongguk didn't have the same effect Irda did. They were both on ending spectrums, total opposites. He was a pretty picture, she was a hanged painting. The contrast of both of them argued with her too much. Irda was a wave of colors and sounds. ( She lightly skidded across the floor on tips, before sinking down and nodding her head in a motion. ) Irda's was like thick pungent, Jeongguk was a wafty smell that wafted lightly.

So then why was he always in her head, already dawning on her? The thought of kissing his lips until they bruise purple, have his cheeks burn to a color she could never do. His kiss was not that extraordinary but the fact that she felt something tug her strings at such a low thing. It crazed her. She didn't want to play anymore with him, it would not end well. She groaned loudly, falling flat to the ground, her chest rising as her eye fluttered to the floor. She needed to get back in shape, she promised to be there for the team at the competition if she could just–––

" Leslie. "

She jolts, immediately turning around. Her heart drops, eyes b. Her lips quivered if anything she didn't want to see him.

King City

You're driving me wild,

King City

Jeongguk looks like he just came from running miles, yet he has a basketball stuck between his arm and hip. A footslog as he then crouches in front of her. Leslie averts her eyes, before glaring at him. It's weak, however. She's weak against him. He knows that and she knows this, this is the simple truth for it both.  The tangy sparks of ginger gold seemed to surround him, and the smell of something she can't quite make itches her nose more than anything. Leslie whispers, and despite the music, he's sure he can understand the simple words: " Why ya' hear? "

Jeongguk simpers, " You gave me the address. "

Leslie scowls, " I don't recall. "

" You never do. "

She can't be with him, it's not meant to be, she's not about to lose the one thing that was with her before him. He's crawling in too fast, and his heart will follow her like a ghost. A new love, they always flutter away but the heartbreak will last forever.

Bright lights, King City,

I better say goodbye to you

She slides back with her legs, Jeongguk stays still not moving. He looks up at her, waiting for a beginning but she wants and ending.

 You're so damn special

But you, you're driving me wild

He laughs, " What song is this? "

Leslie hesitates, " A good song ? "

Jeongguk laughs again but it lowers to chuckles, he slowly moves himself to the mirror, his hair a wafting mess of sweat and oranges that's so strong it makes her nose twitch. He looks like a coursing river and she looks like an oasis. There's a knowing smile on his lips.

" A song towards me? I know. " He asks, but he knows and she knows. Leslie wants to ask how he knew that, how he knew she was so attracted to his very essence that it's enough for her to forget how to breathe. Jeongguk lifts his finger to her, it seems to be the point of everything.

" I'm feeling the same way too. "


Irda's in college now, but it's a break for her at the moment. If you need to know, Irda was dating Leslie when she was a junior and Irda was a senior. Truly, her higher stat at that makes Leslie look a little too infatuated in the relationship. Like a fangirl. I'll edit later!