LOVE - I

Watch Me Dance!

 

✿ FLUTTERING DESIRE ( I THINK I LIKE YOU )! ❞ 


 

He's too popular, and she's too pretty. That's where they begin.

To shorten, they begin in a little classroom in the back of the class, when the teacher is absent and the anxious substitute is trying to keep the students in their seats until the bell rings. He is leaning against the wall with his seat and she is around of her chair, the back covering her chest. He's all smiles and she's all raised brows. Students who see this, start asking questions––– Interaction? Between the two? Simply unheard of.

Yet they sat in the back, lips moving gently, and the little bubble they seemed to hold around them bursting with interest and curiosity.

It didn't take a genius. They were clearly interested in each other.

How did it take almost all of the year to notice this? People wouldn't know, what about each other's significant other? They didn't seem to care at the moment. She takes a manicured hand and ruffles his hair, he leans forward, giving her more access to his hair. Her smile lifting her top lips up in a heart like outline. He's staring at her lips, the rosy perks catching his sight. A hue on his highlight and that's when–––

That's when people knew there was going to be a new start of love of the last month of school.

 

 

" Oh, so you think I'm good looking huh? " Jeongguk drawls, his tongue pokes his cheek, teeth a blaring white as he comically rubs his chin. A brow up to emphasize his curiosity, one he knows he's perked her interest when she slaps his shoulder and sticks her tongue out. He grins cheekily, his hands in his pockets as they amble through the halls side by side. Eyes on them for reasons known. They ignore all stares what they have no one should care.

" Why y' gotta make it sound like it's some-tin scandalous! I be sayin' it because I think you cute.. Tha's all. " She giggles roses and peonies, " Don't be gettin' ideas, lover-boy. "

" So now I'm lover boy? Just admit you're into me and want me to take you out on a date. " Jeongguk takes his arm, it slides onto her neck, her black locks fraying around his skin. She smells like vanilla and sprinkled cinnamon with doses of strawberry staining it all. He takes it in like it's a drug, one he wants to be hooked on. Leslie snorts, her nose wrinkles up and she speeds her pace up. " You real funny, Jee. I wonder what my girlfriend would think of that. " 

Jeongguk's smile falls lightly, his arm now slipping from its place. " Probably kill me for having my 'smoky' eyes. "

" Love her too much, Jee. "

" I know you do. And that's what'd killed her. you know. "

They had been near the stairs, secluded of no one walking by and even if they did. They were sure they wouldn't care too much. She held her book to her chest, staring down on him as his hands covered her passage. Leslie truly found herself thinking about him a little more than she wanted. She had a girlfriend for Christ's sake! Yet he was too cute and charming, she liked the way his tongue poked inside his mouth, the way he pouted and the way his brows raise up. Reading her as much as she read him. A true devilish indulgence, she was not going to fall into his trap. She was a faithful girl who loved her girlfriend too much, and her heart would flutter whenever they held hands. She was not a little sleaze who would go after some gay. Especially since, she was gay.. right?

Leslie pouts, her face becomes flushed, " You homewrecker. " Jeongguk grins cutely, " The one and only. " He moves aside letting her pass, her chunky black heels slapping loudly and her jean jumper flutters a bit. And she smacks her tongue.

" Maybe I like ya', what of it? " Leslie hesitates, artificial lashes shake and she looks away as they wake along passing little crowds. A simper on his lips, Jeongguk slides in front of her and he's the only thing in her sight. " That means you're a dirty cheater. " His fingers weave along her black locks and her eyes lower. " Also means maybe you're not so gay as you think. "

" Biual? " Leslie argues, brows up.

" Irda's trans. " Jeongguk corrects. When she walks forwards, he goes backward. " You're in a queer relationship, Leslie. Are you forgetting that. " Leslie cringes.

" Biual falls under t'at. "

" It means you're panual. " 

Leslie gasps, " Oh, ya' right. I forgot about that. I . " Leslie gently pushes him and he obliges, " I really . "

Jeongguk looks forward. " I'm sure Irda would forgive you. " 

She rolls her eyes, " I bein' sarcastic. "

They walk silently until they make out of the campus, she stands in front of her old runny car. It works and it's cute but something he wouldn't go in. His face shows that and she rolls her eyes again as she slips into the seat. " Ya' thot. " Jeongguk whines, and leans forward on her door. Her window rolled down and his eyes on her.

His eyes look hazel under the pink light. Milky and wanton she's a er for that, it's probably the lighting but his lips look really good for kissing too. If she could just..

" I gotta go, Jee." She softly says. Her eyes travel to study beauty, and the sweat that clings to his face sheens him in a way that's maybe too ual for her liking. It allures her alright, an adonis of some sort. He's stricken her and she doesn't like any bit of it. He chuckles a bit, and it's enough to make some sweat glide his face. He's thinking of things, thinking of how she looks so infatuated with him the way she speaks softly. Her hair is blowing in hot heat waves, the crackly music plays softly and people who walk by and don't know any better it. It would look like a flame was about to say their farewells.

" How many guys have come over and leaned on the hood of your car? " He changes it fast, her lips stretch and she turns to look at the wheel, grabbing her keys and pushing it into the ignition. The car rumbles and the music pause only to come back louder. She sighs, leans back and look back to him. " Plenty. "

" .. Then, " Jeongguk leans in more, his head now poking inside, and she doesn't resist. " How many boys have done this? "

It's lingering, her lips overriding his. It's sweet and thick, the taste of cinnamon and strawberry with salt in their mouth and her eyes close, her fingers press against his sweaty face. She pulls in to taste something more, just to get another whiff of something fresh. Kissing him is different from Irda. His all heating and tangy, her's slick and icy. Both pleasuring enough for her to graze for more, but something of this kiss made her feel locked. It didn't have that burning trickle like Irda's. It felt like it was being held back, it felt like it wasn't sinful. It felt seeping, seeping with something warm. 

Jeongguk pulls away, a string breaking from air, " So? "

Leslie's face burns with embarrassment but his burns with happiness, his eyes drowning in love. 

" Just you. "


If Summer's here and Exo's here, then so am I!