The BB Life

A Different Perspective
The BB Life
Uploaded 3rd January 2014
 
“Annyeonghaseyo Minnies! On this fine morning, Baek and I are currently off to meet his new photographer for Baekhyun’s Instagram.” Minseok was sat in the passenger seat of Baekhyun’s car. Without looking at the camera and only taking one hand off the wheel, Baekhyun waved at the camera. “Hello, everyone!”
“This is the first time I’ve been included in your meetings, it’s quite exciting. He’s apparently very popular on Instagram and YouTube. I must admit, his work does look pretty good.”
“It is, that’s why I was shocked when he wanted to photograph me. But however popular he is, I’ve still never met him and I didn’t want to go alone. We’ve only spoke online and he seems alright.” Baekhyun shrugged as he kept his eyes on the road. Minseok nodded.
“I mean look at us, all these people watch us but we could be murderers. They’d never know. Anyway, we’re having dinner with this guy and talk about photography opportunities, maybe he can give me a new photoshoot. I need new photos.”
“Yeah, your YouTube icon is a selfie from your last photoshoot last year and he was terrible. Them filters looked like they were used in the 90’s.”
“Tell me about it.”
 
“So we’re sat in here with our drinks and it’s really posh.” Minseok whispered to the camera as it was placed in the middle of the table facing Baekhyun and Minseok who were sat on one half of the table. “I bought the cheapest thing which was a black coffee, and it’s all brown and fancy. No wonder we don’t come here.”
“He suggested it, he must be rolling in it if he comes here often then.”
“As long as he’s a good photographer, Baek.”
“He’s not half bad in the looks department either.” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow as he took a sip of his own coffee, Minseok shook his head before they were interrupted.
“Keep your eyes off the booty. He might be taken.”
 
“We just met mister photography man.” They were back in Baekhyun’s car. “Sorry, we couldn’t film it. That’s how professional meetings go but it’s good. We’re meeting up with him at his studio later to do a new portfolio for Baekhyun to put on his and Baek’s website. He said I can film as he is going to a video introducing his new model.”
“So now we are going back to mine so I can get a few outfits for the shoot, probably watch a bit of TV before heading there. I’ve also got to sign the contract when I meet his manager.”
“Ooooo.” Minseok giggled.
Minseok turned the camera off when they reached the apartments. Baekhyun packed a few outfits into a backpack before sitting on the couch and lazing next to Minseok who had turned the TV on.
 
“Here we are in the building, on our way up to the studio.” Minseok held the camera as the two males stood in the lift. “It’s such a nice building and I’m glad they have a lift because I would not have been able to climb those ten flights of stairs up there.”
“You’re so unfit, get to the gym.” Baekhyun laughed.
“Have you ever even entered a gym? I don’t remember you doing so. And I went the other day, so you.” Minseok stuck his tongue out at his friend before the lift dinged as they reached the floor. They exited and turned left to the only photography studio on the floor.
Minseok turned the camera off before entering. The photographer was sat on his laptop but looked up when he heard the door.
“Baekhyun! Minseok! On time, I like to see that. My manager isn’t here yet, he’s currently printing off the contract so he won’t be long but how about we get started?”
“Sure! Is it okay if I film first?” Minseok asked.
“Of course! Do you want to borrow my tripod? Do you want me to appear?”
“Yes to both, if it’s not too much trouble.” Minseok followed the photographer over to where he had already set up a filming space. He took his own camera off the tripod and helped Minseok fasten his on.
“Is the lighting okay?” Minseok nodded before turning his camera on and breathed in, Baekhyun jumped next to him.
“Hey guys, so we’re officially in the studio and as you can see, I’m not holding the camera for once. So I want to introduce you to Baekhyun’s new photographer.”
“You might see a lot of him now, I’m hoping he’s going to be my photographer for a while now, it’d be nice. Anyway, this is my new photographer, Park Chanyeol aka Parks Photography!” Both males clapped while Chanyeol came into frame.
“Hi everyone, and thank you for introducing me on your channel Minseok. Yes, I’m going to be Baekhyun’s new photographer and hopefully have a steady model.” Chanyeol grinned as he spoke to the camera.
“You can self-promo yourself if you want. It’s all free on my channel.” Minseok urged before pointing downwards.
“I’m guessing Minseok means that my links are going to be in the description-” Minseok nodded, “But verbally, you can find me on Instagram under ParksPhotography and on my website, www.parksphotography.com and under the same name on YouTube so please check me out.”
“Yes, go do and I’m going to end the entire video here so I bid you farewell Minnies and I’ll see you next video. Annyeong!” Minseok waved to the camera cutely, with Baekhyun and Chanyeol doing the same. When they finished, Minseok turned his camera off and placed it in his bag with Chanyeol replacing his camera on the tripod.
“Right so shall we get started?” He nodded to Baekhyun.
“Of course, do you want me to change?” Baekhyun asked, motioning to his backpack.
“No need, I think you’ll be fine for now. Minseok, could you turn the main lights off please?” Minseok nodded as he walked over to the main switched and turned them off as Chanyeol adjusted his artificial lights. Baekhyun moved to stand against the white screen so the photographer could adjust the lighting according to his position.
 
Chanyeol took a whole range of photos of Baekhyun in various outfits, taking some of Minseok for his own use. They sat down and looked through the photo’s when the studio doors opened. A tall male stumble in whilst huffing out of breath. “I am so sorry I’m late, my printer ran out of ink and I had none in my house so I had to go buy some but it was such a faff.” He sighed as he walked over to them.
“It’s fine, they’re still here. So let me introduce you. Yifan, this is Baekhyun who is becoming our new model and his friend, Minseok. Guys, this is my sort of manager-slash-website creator, Wu Yifan.” They all shook hands during the introductions.
“So here is the contract, you can have a moment to read through it if you wish.” Yifan handed the papers over to Baekhyun, who nodded, thanked him and sat down to read.
“Minseok, you have a YouTube channel, don’t you?” Yifan sat as he spoke to Minseok.
“Yeah, Minniesroom.”
“I’ve seen a few videos, some of your travel vlogs, it must be so cool to travel.”
“It is, it’s something I’ve always wanted to do. I don’t get to do it as often as I would like but I guess it’s pretty cool.”
“That’s cool.”
Baekhyun handed the signed contract back to Yifan. “I’m glad you decided to join Parks Photography, Baekhyun. I’ll send you copies of the photos to your email so you can use them to your leisure and I’m sure we’ll be setting up another session soon.” Chanyeol smiled as he shook their hands.
“Of course, it was nice to join and I’ll speak to you soon.”
They all bid goodbye and they ended up back in Baekhyun’s car.
“He is so good looking, I so hope he is not straight.” Baekhyun gasped as Minseok laughed.
“Baekhyun, puppy, down.”
“I wish I was already up.”
“Keep them thoughts to yourself.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hello everyone! Sorry I took so long but I'm back and hoepfully won't be too long before the next. I hope you enjoy this chapter and see you soon! Hope you're all well :)