Bad Boy! Jungkook - One Time-

-Bangtan Boys One Shots-

It was just one time.

 

One drunken night and a grinning boy with a God complex who had such a bad reputation that it was just too easy to say yes. Too easy to give into vodka induced thoughts and a second of courage that was in the form of sweet whiskey, that when you’d awoken, you’d fled.

 

Despite your mind being hazy you remembered him all too clearly, all too vividly that when flashes of his hands in yours and lips turned into a know-it-all smirk it made you sick to your stomach. Half the night he hadn’t taken his eyes off you, the party oblivious to him. The other half he couldn’t take his hands off you and it spiralled out of control from there. 

 

It was nice, to just for one night, forget who exactly the two of you were and pretend like it wouldn’t mean anything to you. To him at least. The couple of hours away from responsibilities and instead in the bad boy’s arms was refreshing and you found yourself quite happy to lie in his embrace, that really did promise nothing.

 

His reputation was worse than his attendance and you hadn’t even thought he’d known your ing name but school fights and suspensions were associated with his. When he’d approached you, not even drunk, Friday night at your friends party, you were shocked to say the least. Three hours later with half of your blood stream polluted with vodka, your restraints were beginning to break and innocent kisses and an arm over your shoulder turned into a lot more than expected. Both of you were consenting and willing and there wasn’t much to say other than “You wanna get outta here?” for the night to have reached an ultimate level of hysteria. But teenage whispers and soft kisses go a lot longer than some people think.

 

But, it was just one time.

Monday had come too quickly and the walk to school had made you sick to your stomach, but you had managed to make it through half the day without seeing him. The slight question of where you had disappeared to Friday night was brought up but you had quickly shrugged it off. It was believable enough when you stated you had gone home. The truth itself wasn’t believable in the first place.

 

You had clung to your desk first class, every late comer making your heart contract. Each time the door opened and the teacher sent the student a glare, it was never him though. Home-free and a weight gone from your chest, you began to relax. He had ditched and your were safe for another day.

And this strange comfort had immediately subsided at lunch when the same cheery laughter of Friday night had broken through the murmur in the lunch room as you entered it.

 

He looked nice. Though he always did really. His brown hair was combed back, leaving his forehead free as the rest of his hair was hidden by a black beanie. A sloppy over sized sweater and dark jeans were worn, too attractive, idiotic really. 

 

It wasn’t that you didn’t want to see him, you wouldn’t mind stealing glances of him across the lunch room. You just knew what would happen if he saw you, he wasn’t the jerk that would never speak to a girl again once he got into her pants. You witnessed the many ‘baby it was fun but it was a one time thing’ conversations he and the rest of his friend group had been forced to have with girls and it sure as hell was humiliating, even if they did it in private.

You weren’t one to seek out having your self-esteem lowered so you decided it would be best off to pretend like your predicament never happened. He’d take the hint and you’d be saved an awkward and incredibly painful conversation.  

 

You had bailed and ate lunch in the library. You had wondered if you would have been able to keep this up but you made it to the end of the week before panic struck.

“You got a pencil?” 

You were taken from your worry filled thoughts when Yugyeom had turned to you on Friday in Chemistry class, your partner giving you a small smile.

“Yeah” you replied, fishing around in your bag for a pencil for him. 

 

It was the only class you had with Jungkook, and it used to be what got you through Friday. Just the thought of sitting three seats away from the sinfully attractive eighteen year old had your heart racing. It was pathetic for someone who never really spoke with you, unless it was to copy your notes or ask you for a stick of chewing gum.

 

He was just there. And he was nice to look at and yeah, he was more interesting than your fifty year old science teacher.

Now though, it had you sick to your stomach and you hadn’t seen him all day, but still, you wouldn’t let your guard down till the day was over. 

Turning back to Yugyeom, a smile now on your lips, “Here you go-”

 

“Move”

That was all he had said. Just a a simple one-word line, as he stared down Yugyeom, who was utterly confused.

“What do you mean mov-”

 

“I mean move. This is my seat” Jungkook had stated, pointing at the stool Yugyeom was sitting on.

The brown haired boy gave a glance between you two before picking up his bag and sighing as he moved to sit next to the blonde girl at next table, who gave him an equally confused look.

 

You were ed.

Jungkook had sat in a quick motion, letting his bag slip to the floor beside him before running a hand through his hair. Letting out a long, irritated sigh, he let his hands fall onto the desk before finally speaking.

 

“Can we talk now or are you gonna keep avoiding me?”

What answer was hoping for other than begrudged yes.

 

“I don’t really see what there’s to talk about though”

“A lot” was his brisk reply, you finally rose your gaze to meet his.

 

“Like why you’ve been avoiding me. I find it kind of an-”

You weren’t the type to lose your temper easily, nor were you the type to allow yourself to get into situations like this, but you very much were in this situation and you didn’t take lightly to the boy’s persistence.

 

But he was attractive and arrogant and it made your blood boil for him to even think that you were some girl he could mess around with.

It was just one time.

“Well maybe I’ve been avoiding you because I don’t want the awkward let down of hey, it was fun but I’ve get better things to do. And the eventual, baby don’t worry it was a one time thing. I know exactly how you like relationships to go and I’m not some booty call or-”

 

“Did I say you ing were? Did I once try and say-”

Though your replies were aggressive, your voices were quite low, whispers almost.

 

“Listen, I’m really in the mood to have this conversation with you, nor do I want to be just another girl you’ve slept with so let’s just leave it at that okay-”

“Maybe I don’t want to just leave it at-”

“Well maybe we should just pretend like it never happened. God knows you won’t have much problem doing that”

 

He was silent then, for a good minute before you eventually gave up and picked up your bag. He caught your arm as you bypassed him, a dark tone to his voice as he said your name.

“Just forget it Jungkook” you said, your voice tired now, no hostility “We’ll act like it never happened”

 

You had moved to the very back, just as the teacher arrived, Jungkook having no choice but to turn around.

Forget it.

If only it was so simple to forget teenage mistakes and drunken kisses that really do mean much more than nothing when they are being initiated.

 

[I got Hobi and Yoongi one shots in process. After that I’m stuck kiddos. Requests are open. Anyway, back to procrastination.]