war of hearts

war of hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Come to me In the night hours 

I will wait for you

And I can't sleep

'Cause thoughts devour

Thoughts of you consume

 

hanbin could only think of jiwon. when he wakes up, eats and sleeps. he also wishes to dream of him when he falls into deep sleep. but it doesn't happen.

 

but this one morning, he received a call. 
"is this kim hanbin?"
he rubs his eyes, 
"yes?"
"there's a parcel for you at the post office. please collect it as soon as possible, mr kim. thank you."
"yes."
hanbin hangs up before the caller does and he flops back down and snuggles into the bed sheet. the parcel can wait.

the only time he has actually managed to squeeze out time for the useless parcel is five days later, after school. 
after he got nagged at by the woman signing the parcel, he got out of the office and stuffed earpieces into his ears, blasting music while looking at the parcel, wrapped in classic brown recycled paper. he shakes the box out of curiosity, however there's absolutely no sound, the box itself seemed quite light. he shrugs and tosses the box up and down in his hand while walking back home. 

 

the parcel was then left on the table for another six days.
seven days.
eight days.

 

when hanbin came home from school, he reminded himself to open the parcel, countless times even, but always forgets. this time he's determined to open the damn box. but it was gone. and to say he was creeped out when he walked into the kitchen just to see a topless guy with a tattoo in the middle of his shoulder blades was an understatement.


"oh hey, I was bored in the box, so I managed to creep out, am I scaring you?"
"ji-jiwon?"
"yes?"

 

kim jiwon was hanbin's imaginary friend. 
he wasn't real.
hanbin convinces himself that jiwon isn't real, but once jiwon strides forward and placed his hands on hanbin's hips, the warmth emitting from the male's hands made hanbin shiver delightfully. and when jiwon kissed him, he could only feel the softness of the lips against his own, the arms circling themselves around his waist, the soft hair tickling his cheeks softly- he realised that maybe, maybe jiwon is real. 

jiwon was ethereal, his eyes were sparkling grey in contrast to hanbin's black, and he had a good body figure, compared to hanbin's frail frame. and when jiwon leans towards hanbin, he could feel the older's muscles against him, and when jiwon back hugs hanbin, grinding into his , whispering a soft i need you now baby, hanbin feels the semi-hard against him, and always gives in, because why not?

to jiwon, hanbin was his love. he wasn't part of hanbin's imagination because, jiwon was always looking at hanbin in school, he was always playing with him when he was young, but his family got into a car crash a few years ago, but hanbin didn't stop seeing him, the younger could always see jiwon when he's out walking, when he's out looking at bread that he wants to eat but couldn't even grab, hanbin could see jiwon when he was just another wandering soul, he was just another spirit that everyone's scared of. but hanbin opened his arms wide- jiwon couldn't resist, and jumped right into it.

the only thing jiwon could touch was hanbin, and things that are hanbin's.

when he touches the younger, he feels alive. he feels as if he was still on earth, and not some soul that has invisibility powers, not someone that gets ignored and people can walk through him like he's not there. usually he would turn around and glare but that wouldn't work now. 

there's a particular morning where jiwon woke up on hanbin's chest, he sniffles and snuggles back into the younger's chest. jiwon lifts a finger up and traces the tattoo drawn across hanbin's left pectoral, and slides his palm down to his hips where another tattoo resides. 

like father, like son
like master, like man
for the kingdom of heaven

he smiles contently, and pulls the blanket up over the chests, pulling hanbin closer to him, he whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter