[ ▽ ] THE PACK

 THE FRENCH QUARTER [ ▽ ] COMING SOON, STILES IS STILL REPAIRING HIS JEEP SMH

"...WHERE ONCE YOU COME IN, YOU CAN'T COME OUT."
THE FRENCH QUARTER

THE PACK WHO STOOD AGAINST THE ORIGINALS

ALPHA WEREWOLF

 

SCOTT MCCALL

Scott isn't just an alpha, he is a true alpha. Messing with him meant you are up in a suicide mission, because he is stronger than you think. He might gives you mercy, but once you're over the line, he is not going to be there to help anymore. He is compassionate, kind and very caring especially toward those in his pack. He is Kira's boyfriend.

HUMAN

 

STILES STILINSKI

Stiles, human but not as useless as you think he is, he is very useful when it comes to plan and jumping into the field. He has been friends with Scott since a very long time, and will never leave him at all cost. He might seem dumb on the outside, but he has great charm and intelligence.

BETA WEREWOLF

 

LIAM DUNBAR

Newly bitten werewolf whose anger was still uncontrollable. He was thankful to Scott for helping him become the better person than he used to be. Is very supportive of Scott and always want to show more of himself to let people know he isn't the weak Liam any longer. During his travel to New Orleans, his girlfriend Hayden decided not to come because she wanted to learn how to control herself first.

KITSUNE / FOX

 

KIRA YUKIMURA

Kira is a Japanese-Korean born American who have finally succeed battling with the uncontrollable fox inside of her. Unlike werewolves who can show their wolf face, she can only showed her glowing orange eyes and fangs instead of a fox face. She can be awkward and clumsy, but very charming when in a fight. She is Scott's girlfriend.

BANSHEE

 

LYDIA MARTIN

It's hard to be a banshee because she always hears the dead talking in her head. She, just like Stiles, is very useful when it comes to planning and to the field. She knows when and how people around her will die, and her visions often led her to useful clues. Is currently having a close connection with Deputy Jordan Parrish, the hellhound.

WERECOYOTE

 

MALIA TATE

Malia, unlike the others, is a werecoyote. She was found almost dead in a car crash caused by her biological mother, the Dessert Wolf, whom she successfully killed at the very least. She was Stiles' girlfriend and isn't so sure if she is going to reunite with him anymore. Malia dislikes complications and is thoughtless, prefers jumping into the field immediately without thinking and sorta emotional at times.