[ ▽ ] THE KINGS AND QUEENS

 THE FRENCH QUARTER [ ▽ ] COMING SOON, STILES IS STILL REPAIRING HIS JEEP SMH

"...WHERE ONCE YOU COME IN, YOU CAN'T COME OUT."
THE FRENCH QUARTER

THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF NEW ORLEANS

ORIGINAL HYBRID

 

THE KING

Introducing you to the king of New Orleans, a thousand years old hybrid of a vampire and werewolf, Niklaus Mikaelson. He is menacing, dangerous, wicked and unpredictable. While an original vampire tends to be stronger than a normal vampire, with the addition of being a half wolf, he is much more strong than anyone. His mother had an affair with a werewolf, resulted to his birth.

ORIGINAL VAMPIRE

 

THE SECOND KING

Meet the noble Elijah Mikaelson, the older half-brother of Klaus Mikaelson. He looks like a real king because of his sense of noble. He also has a good sense of respect; thus making him a man of his words. Once he makes a vow, he won't break it because he respect others and understand that vows aren't made to be broken.

ORIGINAL VAMPIRE

 

THE THIRD KING

Say hello to the youngest son of the Mikaelson family, he is playful and menacing just like his brother Klaus. Unlike Elijah, you might find him breaking his promises quite often. So if you happen to stumble upon him, don't ever make him angry because that's sounds like a suicide mission. He enjoyed violence and killing people, but they had been reduced since Klaus make him one of the Kings.

ORIGINAL VAMPIRE

 

THE QUEEN

While there is the youngest son, there is also the youngest child of the Mikaelson family. A daughter. Rebekah Mikaelson is the youngest out of all her siblings; and is very family oriented despite her tough look from the outside. She have always wanted to be a human and have children of her own. She believes that "family always comes first, always and forever".

VAMPIRE

 

THE CO-KING

Marcel Gerard is no other than the co-vampire king of New Orleans. He is Klaus' adopted child and Kol didn't really like him that much for occasionally grabbing Klaus' attention since he was a child. He was adopted because Klaus saw him being abused, somehow Klaus had his humanity back when seeing the young Marcel getting abused. He used to want sabotaging Klaus and be the King, but failed. Whether he likes it or not, now he has to follow Klaus and his family around. Had some sort of romantic connection with Rebekah once in the past.

HYBRID

 

THE PRINCESS

If there's Marcel, there is also another child whom Klaus adopted. The werewolf turned into a hybrid, Clarissa Algiers, who was given the title "The Princess of New Orleans" along with her brother who got the title "Prince". She is quiet and won't socialize with you uless she has something important to talk about.
(She is my character btw.)

HYBRID

 

THE PRINCE

If you've read Clarissa's profile, then you will probably know him already. Calvin Algiers is another son Klaus had adopted. The older brother of Clarissa by two year. He was a werewolf just like his sister but turned into a Hybrid by Klaus who promised them that they won't be the servants of the moon any longer. He has the personality of Kol; playful and sometimes violent which explains why Klaus would often have to talk to him about the problems he had created with Kol.
(Applicable. Faceclaim for him is Francisco Lachowski)