final~

Fallen in just a day...

(Kyura POV) [Next day]

He leans closer to me, cupping my left cheek with his right hand. His other hand holds mine firmly. My back already touches the wall.

Our lips are inches away… I close my eyes reluctantly. And our lips crash into each other…


AHHH! I don’t even want to remember about it! Because of that I can’t sleep well last night. I actually DON’T want to come to school today… but I had to. Now how I’m going to face Kikwang!! I even sit beside him!

Ah, I stop walking… why I stop? Because of ‘Him’… he was right in front me… yes, it’s Kikwang.

I turn my back to him, and start to walk away… I can’t even look at him… every time I look at him, my heart beating faster than usual…

He makes me feel uneasy… Because I fallen for him, fall in love in just a day.

“Kyura!” someone called me, Kikwang calling me. Kikwang, who I want to avoid from facing him, I walk away quickly to avoid him.

Kikwang manage to grab my hand, prevent me from walking away, “Hey I calling you, don’t you hear me?” I turn around facing him, “I heard you.”

“Then why aren’t you answering me?” he had his hands around my neck, jokingly strangle me. “Because I want to avoid you…” He blinked as he let go of me.

“Because I want to avoid from facing you…” I said it again. “What? Waeyo? Ah, is it because of yesterday?” He awkwardly rub the back of his neck. As soon as he said that, my heart was beating profusely. I stay silent.

He awkwardly rub the back of his neck, "I didn't mean-" I cut off his word, “Because I fallen for you…” I finally let it out. “I fall in love with the idiot who I been ignored. You make my heart beating profusely. That why I don’t want to face you and I want to avoid you…” I quickly look away as a slight pink color appeared on my cheeks.

Out of sudden I feel someone hug me. Kikwang, he the one who hug me. “K-Kikwang??” I felt my heart thudded hard against my chest and the blood rushed up to my head. I was blushing. Blushing madly.



(Kikwang’s POV)

I awkwardly rub the back of my neck, "I didn't mean-" My word being cutted by Kyura, “Because I fallen for you…” I had my eyes widened a little, I gave a small smile.

“I fall in love with the idiot who I been ignored. You make my heart beating profusely. That why I don’t want to face you and I want to avoid you…” she quickly look away as a slight pink color appeared on her cheeks.

Without hesitant, I hug her tightly, “So do me. I had fallen for you in first sight, Kyura. I always see you from afar. But you never know about it. I always tried to make you notice me but I always failed. So I thought you hate me. And Yesterday it’s your first time talking to me for real! Usually you told me ‘Shut up’, ‘excuse me’ and so on. It happen to make me happy.” I smile.

She had her eyes widened, “Kikwang…” She murmurs.

“Kyura-ah. Would you mind being my girlfriend…?” I whispered at her ear. She starts to cry of happiness. She look at me and quickly kiss me on my lips. She gave me a sweet smile with those teary eyes. “I consider it that you agreed!”

She stick out her tongue. “Yah, you little kid!” I ruffled her hair as I wiped away her tear. “I love you, Kyura”
 I wispered at her ear. I held her my hand with a smile on my face. She gave me the sweetest smile that I never seen before.


I want you today, and tomorrow, and next week, and for the rest of my life.

-Kikwang

 

 ----

Completed~ Haha~ see, weird right? I'm not really good at writing. Xd

How is it? like or not? weird or not? Xd

comment and subscribe, you~~

. Thanks for subscribing!