Part 1

Fallen in just a day...

(Kyura’s POV)

Why today weather is was so cold? I thought I would dead coz of cold weather... It's freezing here... I want to go home quickly and lay next to the heater... But time moves slow when I want the time to go faster...

"Today sure is cold, right?"

I heard a familiar voice comes from beside... Me? Uh, it Kikwang why can't he stay still? "Yah, I'm talking to you, you hear me?"

Yah, of course I can hear you, you idiot! I have ears, okay?

"Huh? I told you earlier not to disturbed me. I had to focus in this subject." I said while ignoring Kikwang

"focus? You? Focusing about this subject? Ah, give me a break, as long as I know you, you didn't like studying... What makes you interest in study again? Kekeke" Kikwang laughing at me.

"Don't talk to me like we were friend." I said coldly and I don’t even look at his face.


 After I said that Kikwang didn't spoke at all. I been thinking why. After a couple of min passed, he spoke again.

"Meet me at the roof before school end. I hope you can come I had something to tell you…" he said while giving me a wide smile.

I was blushing when he smile. Wait, why I’m blushing? Meet at the roof? Why... Is it something really important?

I ask him to say it here, right now but he refuse, again giving his wide smile and his eyes-smile... When he smiles, he looks kinda cute...

Ah, yah! Kang Kyura! What are you talking about!? Stop thinking him cute! I didn’t fall easily for him, right?

---


After school end, as Kikwang wants me to meet him so I come to the roof like what he want. I don't really want to come but... He seems serious.

I open the door, "Kikwang? Where are you?" I look around and saw someone stand at the corner, probably him.

He turns around and saw me, “Ah, you came! I thought you won't come...”

I walk to him and said coldly, “Skip the intro, let talk it faster, it cold out here.” crossing my hand.

(Kikwang pov)

I wait at the school roof, waiting for Kyura… hoping she will come. And then someone open the door, she come?

“Kikwang? Where are you?” a girl voice… and I know who voice is it, its Kyura… I turn around, “Ah, you came! I thought you won’t come…”

“Skip the intro, let talk it faster, it cold out here.” She said coldly while crossing her hand.

Cold? I give and put my scarf around Kyura. “w-what are you doing?” she trying to take it off but I stop her, “You said that you cold, so I lend you that.” I smile at her, I can see she is blushing… cute.

“…A-araso, but is it okay with you? You’ll might get cold…” I looked at her as she hugged herself while lowering her gaze.

Ah, I never know she would worry about me… she usually will ignored me or doesn’t care about me. I chuckled, “Gwenchana. Yah, I’m a guy, you know! I’m a weak guy if I can’t stand in this cold!” I said as I tucked my hands into the back pocket of my jeans.

Kyura just laugh a little. When I saw she was laughing I can’t do other thing then smile… a smile form on my face.

“Hm? Why you suddenly smiling?” she ask me a weird question. Pabo, I’m smiling cuz of you; you the one who make me smile. “…Waeyo? Can’t I smile?”

“Aniyo, it just weird… anyway why you call me up here?” she look at me innocently.

“Um... Well... Do you hate me so much?” I lend my back against the wall and crossing my hand.



(Kyura’s pov)

I’m a little surprise when I heard Kikwang said that… do I really hate him…? Even I can’t explain to him… so I just stay quite…

“… M-Mianhae, I didn’t mean to anything, I just-” I cut off his word, “I know…”

Kikwang blinks. For my surprise, he doesn't give me a disbelief look or a question, “I didn’t really hate you…”

“I’m… I’m going home…” I said and start to walk toward the door. “Jak Kaman! I going with you!” he grabs my hand to stop me from walking away.

There was a hesitant silence before I blinked, “Eh?”

“It’s not safe for a girl walking along at night, its danger.” He holds my hand even tighter making me blushing.

“A-ani, I can go alone you don’t have to…” I stuttering.

“I will send you home no matter what you say...” He smile and continue, “Araso?”

I smile a bit before nodding in agreement. He smile again and we walk out. After a couple minutes, I notice that we still holding hand. Kikwang didn’t let me go since we both from the roof.


--


“Hey, you said you didn’t hate me but why you always act coldly when with me?” Kikwang suddenly asked. Why I act coldly? I don’t know what to answer since I had no reason why I do that… so I just keep quiet and lowering my gaze.

“…you don’t have to, it okay. At least smile, I like when you smile, you look cute.” Kikwang tapped my head and giving me a sweet smile.

I felt my heart thudded against my chest. I was blushing. I blush because of him…
 

(Kikwang’s POV)

“…you don’t have to, it okay. At least smile, I like when you smile, you look cute.” I tapped Kyura head and giving me a sweet smile. I looked at her as she hugged herself while lowering her gaze. She was blushing, cute.

I stop walking, “Kikwang? Why you suddenly stop?” Kyura curiously ask as I suddenly stop walking.

Instead of answering, I lean closer to her, cupping her left cheek with my right hand. My other hand holds hers firmly. Her back already touch the wall.

Our lips are inches away… Kyura closes her eyes reluctantly. And our lips crash into each other…


Neol butjabeulge (Fiction in Fiction)
Nohji anheulge (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Kkeut naji anheun neowa naui iyagi sogeseo oneuldo in Fiction

Dashi hanbeon deo malhajiman
Jigeum neoneun nae yeop-e ittdago geureohke mitgo isseo nan


The sudden song comes from, it’s Kyura phone. I quickly pull away from Kyura and she does the same. I can feel that my cheeks start to blush even though I'm not looking at Kyura's face.

Kyura answer the phone quickly she turns her back to me; I know she must surprise because of me…

“K-Kikwang, I-I had to go home fast my mum will mad at me, so I’m g-going bye!” she stuttering and walk away. I couldn’t say a thing, actually I want to send her home until in front of her house but I couldn’t… 
 

 

---

Do you guys understand what i write?? I sometimes don't understand what i write! Xd

Comment and subscribe, you~~ Xd

I will update the final tomorrow~! =>