Run!

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

After saying goodbye to everyone and grabbing my stuff to leave, I got stopped by Jess with a smiling face. I looked at her with a blank look waiting for her to tell me what she was so happy about.

“Soooo… I have a question to ask you?” She said in a whisper while grabbing my wrist and walking us towards the back of the door so no one would hear us. When we stopped outside after the door closed she just started jumping up and down all excited.

“Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me!! How was it? Huh Huh?” She asked me all happy and with joy in her eyes. I just looked back at her confused at what she was asking me.

She just looked back at me with the same excited look as if I didn’t stare back at her like if she was not an Alien.

“What are you talking about Jess?” I asked her feeling tired from the day at work.

She just blinked and frowned talking to herself after a few second. “Damnit! I forgot even though you are Korean… You’re not even into KPOP!! Damnit Damnit Damnit!!! Whyyy!! Why did it have to be you to meet them!!” She said screaming towards the dark sky with her hands up into the air. I just looked at her like if she has finally lost it for good.

I chuckled at her reaction still not knowing what she was freaking out about so I just grabbed my bike about ready to hop on so I could be on my way home. She was still talking to herself when I was leaving her behind. “Bye Bye Jess!!” I waved goodbye and smiled at her shocked face. She pointed at me while I was leaving farther away from her.

“Heyyy!!!! Come back you punk!!!” She screamed out at me and I just laughed waving while cycling further away from her and the hotel.

I got home in less time than the morning. Since it was late already, businesses were closing while the bars and night clubs were opening. I put away my bicycle under the stairs again and rushed upstairs to my sweet home. When I opened the door I was welcomed by Chipmunk.

“Hey Buddy. Have you eaten already?” I looked towards his tray and just saw a few pebbles left from his meal. I looked down at him and smiled “Good Boy” I said while petting his head and taking off my shoes in the entrance of the door.

I walked towards the alarm clock that was on the floor and saw the time. “6:30” I whispered while walking to my nightstand and putting the alarm down before looking at my bed and jumped on it feeling the warmness.

“Aish. I’ll just take a small nap.” I said to myself feeling my eyes starting to close after a few seconds.

(5 Hours Later)

“Arf – Arf – Arf - Arf”

I opened one eye and saw Chipmunk in front my me barking like crazy. “He must want to go out” I sighed to myself before taking out my phone from my back pocket of my jeans and saw the time.

“Oh fudge nuggets. 11:30pm already?!” I said looking at Chipmunk jump around. I got up and put my jacket on.

[Alright Everyone the part that is supposed to be here is the exact same think from the Epilogue so just read that and then go to Chapter 4 for the continuation (:]