Let Me Know

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

My eyes widened and my breath was caught in throat, the first thing that shocked me was how my real name slide of his tongue like if it was normal for him to say it, second what did he mean by his words. He stared back at me like if he was waiting for me to realize something that he knew but I did not.

“What do you want Taehyung? Aish..” I said frustrated and turned around looking down at the ground debating if I should ask him what I have been holding back. I turned back around and looked at him in the eyes

“Do I remind you of someone? Because if I do, I am not her Taehyung. I’m sorry if you lost her but… but I am not her,” I said in one breath looking at him with my big brown eyes.

It was like my statement hit him because the next second he was nodding like if he was agreeing with me and turned around and walked away towards the car getting in revering it up and driving away. Leaving me behind to see the back of the car being driven farther away from me.

I looked at the car being driven off turning a corner and disappearing. I felt my eyes start to water, I shook my head and let the tears fall. I wiped my eyes with my palms and breathed out looking up at the blue sky.

Nodding to myself I jogged back to my apartment and changed into my work outfit and instead of putting on the heels I grabbed a pair of flats and but the heels in my bag. I called for an Uber sense I was too lazy to actually walk those 20 minutes, and it was to embarrassing walking in this outfit in the middle of the day. (Outfit of her outfit Above ^-^) I gave Chipmunk some food in his tray and laid out his potty training pad on the floor. I was drinking water when I got the message that the Uber driver has arrived. I grabbed my bag and checked myself in the mirror to see that I looked fine, locking everything up I walked down the stairs and was on my way to the only place I knew to escape.

(After 20 minutes)

I paid the driver and thanked him leaving a tip for the nice service he gave me. I grabbed my stuff and waved goodbye at him smiling before closing the door and walking towards the entrance. I walked towards Joziah’s Office to see if I was able to work today, which I knew I was going to because come on; he loves me that much we are close friends. Not that way ladies! I arrived to his door and was about to grab the doorknob when instead I heard hushed voiced inside his office.

I know it’s rude to hear a conversation and blah blah, but this wasn’t a normal conversation. There seemed to be a discussion in there, it seemed like it was going to get really heated in there so I decided after I heard the chair legs being scraped on the floor I entered and came face to face with the man I met yesterday. His face seemed to have lightened up when he saw me. He pointed at me excited and spoke to me in perfect English which surprised me.

“You. I need you to work for me for a month. Your boss there agreed or you to be out guide and helper for this month” he said proudly. My eyes widened when he finished and I looked at Joziah waiting for him to deny it.

“Irene say hello to your employer for the month,” he calmly said looking at the happy man that was standing in front of me.

What.The.Hell…..