one

find me here

민윤기

newton's first law of motion. an object at rest remains at rest and an object in motion remains in motion at constant speed and in a straight - wait, no. the rest doesn't apply. These are the first thoughts that come to min yoongi's mind as jin shakes him awake ruthlessly despite the fact that yoongi is bundled up in a spherical lump, stubbornly clinging to his sheets. no matter how sweaty he is in them, there will be nothing that can stop him from staying in bed for the next few hours, at least until the warm aroma of jin's cooking wafts into the room and he can't bear the temptation anymore.

"not. waking. up." yoongi's voice is raspy and an octave lower than usual and his mind is foggy and blank. and everything hurts. high pitched giggles are set off beside him and yoongi freezes because that doesn't sound anything like jin's nagging-and-motherly "seize the day" speech. it's at that moment when yoongi realizes how foreign his surroundings are; the curtains drawn wide open to let in the sunlight, thin sheets, and wide king-sized bed that are so impossibly comfortable compared to his cheap and ratty apartment.

he throws the covers off and sits up in a quick jerky movement, panic filling his mind. he searches the room for familiarities, hooded eyes catching the articles of clothing strewn carelessly across the floor and finally resting on the boy lying next to him. "who the hell are you?"

the boy's confident grin falters and something near guilt flickers in yoongi but he shakes the feeling off. the boy, not matter how hot he looks splayed out casually, shirt rumpled up to show off his well defined abs, is a stranger. it doesn't matter. it shouldn't.

"you don't remember last night?" amazing abs asks, and yoongi shakes his head firmly. “any of it?” the boy earns himself another shake and he seems to crumple a bit, disappointed. yoongi sighs as he suddenly notices the foul taste in his mouth and the loud and constant buzzing in the back of his mind. he brushes his bangs out of his eyes and squints in the morning light, ignoring amazing abs’ eyes clearly absorbing every movement.

”why? did something happen?” amazing abs denies it frantically as he turns away to get out of the bed, which somehow makes yoongi even more curious.

”wait.” yoongi shocks even himself as his arm shoots out unconsciously and snatches amazing abs’ wrist. “I don’t usually hook up with strangers.” the boy smiles wryly, like this is something funny.

”guess i’m your first.” he slips into his jeans -- why do kids these days wear such tight jeans probably ten sizes too small and - ohmygod his thighs -- and pulls down a thick hoodie over his shoulders. then he leaves and yoongi is left gaping at the motel door with only two thoughts ringing clear in his head: that’s not what i meant and damn i’m broke did he just leave me to pay oh i’m dead i really don’t feel like listening to jin’s lectures again during the whole ride home on a hangover.

---

박지민

when the cool morning breeze hits him in a whirlwind of crisp air, jimin smiles with genuine ease for the first time that day, losing himself in the fresh memories newly engraved in his thundering heart of the night before. his first time. being tae’s personally appointed body god and best-friend-since-the-95s, he knows how much taehyung will laugh about his tragic loss of ity due to drunken for weeks, and as amazing as his partner was, the guy doesn’t remember anything. not one detail.

as much as he tries to prove himself wrong, jimin’s visions are on point, much to his disliking. in fact, tae spends the entire day cracking up every time they lock eyes for the slightest moment.

”did he at least make it feel good?” tae asks shamelessly as they squish over to accumulate room for a couple entering the elevator. jimin flicks his partner in crime’s forehead, struggling to hold himself back from doing any more damage as the couple shoots them a couple (ha. get it? “couple”) of strange glances. “i bet he wasn’t half as good as kookie though. i mean, kook can really-”

jimin all but throws himself over tae as he s the air in frustration, a line of incoherent noises forming between his lips. tae an eyebrow as though jimin is the one overdoing life.

”are you trying to demonstrate the moans and grunts you guys made? because that does not sound anywhere near ually attractive.” the couple manages to flee by the next floor, both wearing a pink tinge on their cheeks as they decide to ditch the elevator for the stairs.